• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

D

Deleted member

Anyone up for a few games? Preferably someone better than average that can teach a noob a few things.

Primer TMT

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Carlosva
3DS FC
4940-5763-3694
Greetings, I’m making a new clan named TMT (The Money Team)

We have our emblem already and three members. We are currently recruiting members. I want the best smashers of every character (only a really good player per character ((example: Since I play Ganondorf, if you main Ganondorf you cannot join))) So if anyone is interested PM me and I will test you guys as I am the leader of the crew. Ign: Brad. Hope to make a good and fun crew as we hone our skills for improvement and reach to be the best :)!

BobVance_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FingoDingo
3DS FC
3454-1540-6867
LF matches against competitive players for tourney practice, preferably east coast, so there's not any lag.

Artryuu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Artryuu
3DS FC
5086-2093-6692
I certainly need training with ness mu *-* solid ness you got there ^_^ (do rehost please)

Last edited:

SoraX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RickyX
3DS FC
2750-1160-0582
sorry for late reply, sure I dont mind the stages, I'm joining right now ^^
Good games, most of the Shulk's I play aren't that good but you're actually good with him.

Artryuu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Artryuu
3DS FC
5086-2093-6692
Oh you left so I thought you were done. ._.
it appeared to me you left Xd, mostly nesses are beating me so thats why I want to battle you lol. I truly need shulk mu vs ness experience XD

SoraX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RickyX
3DS FC
2750-1160-0582
it appeared to me you left Xd, mostly nesses are beating me so thats why I want to battle you lol. I truly need shulk mu vs ness experience XD
I was gonna practice some of my other characters but if you want to practice against my Ness okay then.

Artryuu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Artryuu
3DS FC
5086-2093-6692
Ness' grab is such the best one '.' wish shulk's grab would have had a bit more range XD

Top Bottom