• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Hey, I'm the Ike user @ Parcheesy Parcheesy mentioned (thanks for the mention!) so if you want to play me just say when!
Gotta give credit where credit is due my friend.

Anyone else online for a few matches with a Rosalina? I've got about an hour to kill before I have to go in for another shift of work.

DeViSION

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PharaoH56
3DS FC
3582-9979-3669
You mean I roll too much after I get knocked out on the floor??
when your at the end of the stage. You roll out of shield all the way to me at the middle of the stage. That's a bad habit. Rolls aren't as safe as you think

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Hey Bro, good matches. I think you're the first or second Pikachu I've ever faced. So that'll explain how I did so terribly in the matchup. The flip side of the coin is that I've gotten fairly good at killing and edgeguarding Ganon early.

Oh really? I usually play Red Rosalina, do you remember who you were at the time?

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
No clue, but I remember playing a Rosalina named Jordan. Btw, I'm horrid with Ganon. Anyways, gg's nevertheless.

Last edited:

ILJ

Smash Apprentice
NNID
giancarlo777
3DS FC
2852-9628-7134
4098-4354-7766 looking to play some one, im a toon link main

xXzombehkittehXx

Smash Rookie
hi future person editing this because i lowkey doxed myself and can't delete the account lmao if anyone not from the year 2014 sees this please ignore it thanks

Last edited:

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
gotta go for now, thanks for the butt whooping! we can play again sometime
Ok. A tip for you, try not to do ledge re-grabs. The new mechanic won't really allow you to get the upper hand since the invincibility doesn't refresh.

Top Bottom