• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 0C2 Zero Challenge Video Thread - DVD COMPLETE, ORDER NOW!!!

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
With all due respect to Omni, KirkQ, and everyone else who contributed to FC6 videos, we have over twice -- maybe thrice -- the amount of content on our DVD than what they released. And you can't honestly say their lineup is better than ours (I would put them on par with each other).

Bigmac

Smash Cadet
25 dollars?! for the DVD wtf. how about 20 dollars?j/k lol ill try 2 get it 1nce it comes out
! hurry up!! please!

Cort

Apple Head
Seeing them do it in person made the 500 dollar trip to California COMPLETELY worth it.

I am getting a copy of this DVD asap, probably.

Elen

Smash Lord
Whoh all that got onto the DVD?! You've got some crazy encoding skills :p. I'm even more excited than I was 5 minutes ago!!! Seriously, can't wait to buy one. *explodes out of the sheer awesomeness of this."

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Elendil: yes, I am amazing :).

NoobKing: IT'S ON THERE, I SWEAR :). I just didn't see PAL vs Canada and PAL vs Japan hidden away in a corner of my hard drive.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh, and the eBay auction will be put up in the next 1-2 days, I imagine. Manacloud and I worked on all the details today, and I just need to run everything by the rest of the staff.

For the record, the price will be:

$24.99

Plus $1.59 (I think?) for shipping to the United States via USPS Media Mail, around $2.80 to ship to Canada, or $4.50 to Europe/Australia. Shipping insurance will be optional.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
i regret only one thing , we dont have footage of the japanese players doing smash taunts. U had to be there to see it sorry heh.
Yes we do I recorded them LOL good luck finding it on Arash's HD without me -_-

Ken and King's interview better be on there >=O otherwise I'll bug you about it later

CANADA vs PAL = we get to see Shaz play like absolut ****. Whoooo hoooooooo XD
Canada > Europe + Australia

*kills a baby wallaby... :(*

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
haha i did a bowser taunt >_>

but the japanese taunts was too good lolz

do we have footage of crazy yoyo guy?

i know i have some on one of my own spare tapes XD

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
O CAAAANNAADAAAAA........

Who's the white Marth in PAL vs. Canada that starts off against Joanna Dark's 1 Falco stock and then faces Helios' Fox?

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Update: added PAL vs. Canada and PAL vs. Japan to the file list. Removed PAL vs. Midwest: it wasn't recorded, but was actually PAL vs. Canada misnamed.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think it's vwins, but I'm gonna ask him just to be sure. Either vwins or mikemonkey. Btw, will the ebay link be posted here, or will you guys make a new thread somewhere? I hope everything will be clear from the moment where this shiz is available, cuz canada wants all of it.

EDIT: vwins tells me he never plays white marth, and says that he didn't play in the international battle vs PAL, so it's probably mikemonkey.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm heading over to Ken and Mana's house soon to start burning the first DVDs. We'll put the eBay sale up later today. Yay!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey how much will they cost and can we do reserves?

Elen

Smash Lord
Woohoo! "Order is complete". *goes outside and waits...brings smash too.*

Top Bottom