• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
GameXplain. Talk about how they're able to over analyze even the littlest of details or something.

WYR bring back the Miiverse service exclusively for sharing support in the also brought back Miiverse stage, or not have Miiverse return at all?

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495
I had no problem with the Miiverse service, but I did really love the Miiverse stage. I'd bring it back.

Would you rather have a Goomba as playable or have a Koopa Troopa as playable?

ZTurtle

Smash Journeyman
A Koopa Troopa. I do love turtles and tortoises after all.

WYR have Infernape or Blaziken be playable?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Falcon.

WYR have Sonic get a revamped moveset with Drop Dash and Boost, or DK get a revamped moveset with Barrel Throwing, the CG (Coconut Gun) and a Barrel Cannon?

Last edited:

WiredRM

Smash Cadet
Sonic, his seems to be the more divisive one, and had a status of being exceptionally campy and unfun to fight against in Smash 4.

WYR each character get another four color choices or an extra taunt?

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Judging from the googled picture, the Scarab. I only played a bit of the first game.

WYR have Waddle Dee (Bandana Dee as an alt costume and Spears are just a small part of its moveset) or Toad (with Toadette and Captain Toad as alt costumes)?

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
>Monsters
HA! I knew it! In your face, Lloyd!

Anyways, I'd rather have stage announcements.

WYR have individual Poké Ball Pokémon/Assist Trophy toggles or individual starting stocks/points/coins as a handicap option?

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Waluigi, so I can just not buy him.

WYR Ultimate to have Melee Adventure Mode or Smash Run as DLC?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Smash Run. I want Smash Run on the Big Screen

WYR have Klonoa or AiAi as a playable character?

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
AiAi, he starred my favourite arcade game.

WYR have Ulala or Beat?

Last edited:

Wiziliz

Smash Journeyman
Neither would be exciting, but Fawful just looks capable of actually doing things. Louie/Brittany as Olimar Echo who plays like Brawl Olimar (holding six Pikmin at a time, but having a bad recovery), and can pluck Red Pikmin, Yellow Pikmin, White/Purple/Blue Pikmin, and Rock Pikmin (can't grab, can break shields easier). Or 2B?

osby

Smash Obsessed
Olimar 6 Pikmin, he deserves it.
WYR make Sonic faster or Ganondorf slower?

D

Deleted member

Sonic faster

And would you either see Samus buffed at the cost of losing Zero Suit Samus, or see both still in Smash, but nerfed?

osby

Smash Obsessed
Both in Smash, I don't care about tiers.

WYR have Smash Run with Subspace Army or Subspace Emissary with Smash Run minions?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Vector.

WYR Tails with a moveset based on his gadgets from Moden Sonic games, mostly Battle, or based entirely on the Tails game trilogy? (in the case of the latter, he'd be a lot slower than Sonic, never curl up into a ball, and use bombs, musical instruments and 10 ton weights)

osby

Smash Obsessed
Cloud, he's annoying to fight against.
WYR see a horror game or puzzle game character?

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Vector.

WYR Tails with a moveset based on his gadgets from Moden Sonic games, mostly Battle, or based entirely on the Tails game trilogy? (in the case of the latter, he'd be a lot slower than Sonic, never curl up into a ball, and use bombs, musical instruments and 10 ton weights)
dabs whips
Cloud, he's annoying to fight against.
WYR see a horror game or puzzle game character?
Did I miss something?!?

Anyway, I'd rather see a puzzle game character (read: Lip and/or Arle).

WYR have multiple Final Smashes per character or the ability to use Final Smash meter to fuel enhanced cancels, stat enhancements, self-healing, etc.?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
multiple Final Smashes

OK, since nobody answered last time... WYR Tails with a moveset based on his gadgets from Moden Sonic games, mostly Battle, or based entirely on the Tails game trilogy? (in the case of the latter, he'd be a lot slower than Sonic, never curl up into a ball, and use bombs, musical instruments and 10 ton weights)

Top Bottom