• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I'll say Anton, because I like the name more

WYR have Jody Summer or Clawroline in Smash 6?

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
Scooby Doo's taunt

WYR _ we get two characters from a franchise which joins Smash instead of just one ?

one playable and the other could be _ assist trophy _ or _ Boss _ or _ playable

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Only one, that should be easier.

Which Fire Emblem animated media WYR see a reanimated collab? the 1996 OVA or the cutscenes from Tokyo Mirage Sessions?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Starman

If we had a non-smash Nintendo All Star Game, WYR have:
A. Overwatch-style Hero Shooter
B. Party Board
C. a Sport of your choosing
?

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Mega Man (but i rather prefer a mix of rail shooter and rhythm with a horror theme)

WYR sing a karaoke of the Koopalings cartoon songs (SMB3/SMW) or Sonic Underground songs?

Last edited:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Mike Myers

WYR have Carter or Griffin as a marriage candidate in Story of Seasons a Wonderful Life?

Baysha

Smash Ace
Jimmy T and Vanilla. Funny disco man. Also I don't like Kiddy.

If Team Fortress 2 got into Drifting Dimensions with the classes split into 3 trios, WYR they were grouped by offensive, defensive, and support or each trio had one of each?

Basically
Scout, Soldier, and Pyro. Demoman, Heavy, and Engineer. And Medic, Sniper, and Spy
or
Scout, Demoman, and Medic. Soldier, Heavy, and Sniper. And Pyro, Engineer, and Spy

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
The first one.

If Thomas & Friends doesn't make into Drifting Dimensions, WYR include Chuggington or The Little Engine that Could?

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
the little engine that could.

WYR _ just getting _ Master Chief _ in Smash or getting _ Master Chief & the Arbiter ?

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
MC and the Arbiter

This will go to MasterCheef:
If by some miracle a Bleach character joins Smash and IT WASN'T Ichigo, Rukia, Orihime nor Yourichi, WYR add Rangiku or Nelliel?

Last edited:

Baysha

Smash Ace
1 of each preferably.

WYR _ Ryza _ be her own character or an _ echo ?

Thank you.
That doesn't answer the questions Also only 6 characters per franchise can get in atm, so that isn't even possible.

Anyway, Raven. Cause I know who she is. :p

If Team Fortress 2 got into Drifting Dimensions with the classes split into 3 trios, WYR they were grouped by offensive, defensive, and support or each trio had one of each?

Basically
Scout, Soldier, and Pyro. Demoman, Heavy, and Engineer. And Medic, Sniper, and Spy
or
Scout, Demoman, and Medic. Soldier, Heavy, and Sniper. And Pyro, Engineer, and Spy

FazDude

Smash Master
Masters of the Universe.

Regarding LEGO representation in Drifting Dimensions, WYR have a generic Lego-themed season which covers the Classic and City themes or a Ninjago-themed season?

Top Bottom