• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
I do not know much about Capcom as a whole, but from what I have seen, I think I would rather delay Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite simply because Marvel contains characters of non-video game origin, if my understanding of Marvel as a comic book is correct.

Would you rather an F-Zero fighting game, or a Metal Gear puzzle platformer?

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
'Heads' or 'Tails?' At the flip of a coin... I get Tails. (Not really that random. I would take Tails without a doubt.)

Would you rather a bonus set of five stages from any franchises of your choosing, or a new Kirby representative and a new Star Fox representative?

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy might add a humorous touch. Imagine a screen being distorted as the characters lose control and try to launch each other. Besides, I do not see how Froggy's Stomach could have blast zones.

Would you rather a replace all remixes with original music, or get ten more of your favorite tracks (not original).

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
The Kremlin would feel very strange in a game such as Smash Bros., and Tetris would be thematically consistent. I take the latter.

Would you rather another Legend of Zelda character, or another two Mario stages?

Oracle Link

Smash Master
You mean this guy, right? hell yeah I want Kururin!

WYR add Paula as a Ness echo, or an alt for Ness a la Alph?
Nope i meant krillin from dragonball hes just called kuririn in japanese and german!

Bomberman any day!

Considering the slight misunderstanding let me try again
Would you rather add Piccolo or Krillin from Dragonball!

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
I am not very familiar with the latter, but I would probably take it over a metroid, simply because the metroid does not sound like it could offer much, but then I am not the most knowledgeable about Metroid anyway. I hold my answer.

Would you rather a shy guy or a space pirate for a playable character?

Last edited:

Pupp135

Smash Lord
4 more Sonic characters since I’d prefer adding more content than removing if possible.
WYR make Rabbid Peach or Honey Queen a playable fighter

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Reggae

WYR have a Switch version of Tomodachi Life OR a Switch version of Wii Music (but renamed appropriately to avoid confusion)?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Boss Battles

WYR have a mii costume of Fay from Star Fox 2 OR Tingle from Legend of Zelda?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Sora over Byleth

WYR the last Smash Character be Ashnard (From Fire Emblem) OR Psycho Mantis (From Metal Gear Solid)?

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I’ll go with the corporate version.
WYR
bring back trophies or tack on descriptions to spirits?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
descriptions for Spirits

If the faces from the Game Boy Camera were playable in Smash would you rather the game refer to them name-wise as "Camera Grafitti", "Who Are You Running From?", "Camera Faces", "Camera Vandals", "RUN", or "Game Boy Camera"?

Last edited:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Camera Vandals

WYR have Fay or Krystal as the 4th Playable Starfox Character? (Ignoring Krystal's Assist Trophy btw)

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Dreamworks

If the last Fighter in SSBU was a Pokemon Which Stage WYR it come with:
- An Updated Poke Floats with newer pokemon
- The Slumbering Weald
- Something inspired by Pokemon Unite
?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Poké Floats

WYR add Bubbles from Clu Clu Land with a spear-inspired moveset using a peg instead of Bandana Waddle Dee, or a normal Waddle Dee as a Kirby semi-clone who has a spear throw as his neutral B but no other spear moves?

Last edited:
Top Bottom