• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Corneria.

WYR remove Palutena’s Temple or Great Cave Offensive?
Great Cave Offensive for me. I literally don't like that stage

WYR...

Have an elimination battle Royale match (you set up the number of players where they pop in and out at random with a max of 8 fighters until numbers dwindle to last remaining player) OR a championship mode where you play the character (and skin) that won the championship against other fighters

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Zoo Tycoon, I wanna see the T. Rex rampaging around the zoo with stampedes of animals breaking out.

WYR have Excitebiker or Mach Rider as a fighter?

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
Excitebiker. I like the design a lot and I’ve always had a fondness for the Excite series.

WYR have Samurai Goroh or Takamaru?

Otoad64

Smash Lord
Absolutely a Sega Smash Bros, though that's my own bias talking. I'm a big Sega fan, especially of the Dreamcast era.

So - would you rather Smash Bros, in it's next instalment, maintain similar gameplay or play more like a traditional, 2d fighter? (similar to KoF or SF)
similar gameplay, not the biggest fighting game fan

WYR add 8-Bit Mario or Classic Sonic?

Dolph63

Smash Cadet
Captain Syrup

Would you rather have 3 new Fire Emblem characters with very unique movesets each or a character you've always wanted but their moveset is basically someone else's?

Last edited:

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
Oh man that’s tough, but I think I’ll go with the second option.

WYR have four of Ultimate’s FE characters removed, or one of the DK characters removed?

Dolph63

Smash Cadet
K. Rool

Would you rather have the cast unchanged and your all-time favorite pick not getting in or your all-time favorite pick getting in but 3/4 of the cast gets cut?

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I’ll say gen 3 since it gives me more nostalgia.
WYR have the newcomers for the next SSB game
to be those playable in SSF2 (Waluigi, Bandana Waddle Dee, Krystal, Isaac, Chibi Robo, Sandbag, Bomberman, Tails, Lloyd, Black Mage, Sora, Rayman, Ichigo, Naruto, Goku, Luffy) or only have newcomers who are not playable in SSF2?

Otoad64

Smash Lord
I’ll say gen 3 since it gives me more nostalgia.
WYR have the newcomers for the next SSB game
to be those playable in SSF2 (Waluigi, Bandana Waddle Dee, Krystal, Isaac, Chibi Robo, Sandbag, Bomberman, Tails, Lloyd, Black Mage, Sora, Rayman, Ichigo, Naruto, Goku, Luffy) or only have newcomers who are not playable in SSF2?
as much as I want Bandana Dee and Tails, it's not worth having to deal wiht 4th parties

WYR Smash do a crossover with Playstation All-Stars or Rivals of Aether?

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
PSASBR

WYR the next Smash game have all of Crusade’s newcomers sans Weegee and Goku, (Toad, Petey Piranha, Waluigi, Ashley, Geno, Snivy, Tingle, Krystal, Gooey, Porky, Saki, Bomberman, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, Ristar, Rayman, Crash, Evil Ryu, Chun-Li, Phoenix Wright, Klonoa, Shantae), or have all of the aforementioned Flash 2 newcomers except the animes and Sandbag?

Otoad64

Smash Lord
PSASBR

WYR the next Smash game have all of Crusade’s newcomers sans Weegee and Goku, (Toad, Petey Piranha, Waluigi, Ashley, Geno, Snivy, Tingle, Krystal, Gooey, Porky, Saki, Bomberman, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, Ristar, Rayman, Crash, Evil Ryu, Chun-Li, Phoenix Wright, Klonoa, Shantae), or have all of the aforementioned Flash 2 newcomers except the animes and Sandbag?
SSF2 (why does Sandbag have to be excluded though?)

WYR a Smash Brothers Cartoon or Comic Series?

Dolph63

Smash Cadet
Second Sonic rep.

WYR get Geno but he's a Mega Man echo with little to no changes or get Pippi but she has a completely unique moveset?

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Hate to say it as I love the character, but Yoshi. There’s only like one good Yoshi game.

WYR have a new Yoshi game that’s just as good as Yoshi’s Island, or a 3D Sonic game that actually plays like the 2D Sonic games, with momentum and inertia and stuff?

Otoad64

Smash Lord
Hate to say it as I love the character, but Yoshi. There’s only like one good Yoshi game.

WYR have a new Yoshi game that’s just as good as Yoshi’s Island, or a 3D Sonic game that actually plays like the 2D Sonic games, with momentum and inertia and stuff?
Yoshi game

WYR a remake of Sonic 06 or Bubsy 3D

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Bubsy 3D, that game had some genuinely great ideas hiding beyond the polygonal mountains.

WYR have Sega Ages return with a continued emphasis on obscure titles, or have Sonic 3 and Knuckles alone get a Switch port outside of the Sega Ages brand, with no future retro Sega ports planned?

Top Bottom