• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

Pupp135

Smash Lord
The Krusty Krab would be pretty funny, so that one (nostalgia+memes)
WYR have
Station Square or the Egg Carrier as a new stage?

Dolph63

Smash Cadet
While my nostalgia makes me wanna pick DD, 64 offers much more interesting stuff.

WYR get a new F-Zero rep or a new Earthbound rep?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Dragon Ball

WYR add Banjo to 3DS/Wii U’s base games, and in the process make Pac-Man the final character of FP2, or make Ryu part of 3DS/Wii U’s base games, making Mega Man the DLC character instead?

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
Ryu

Would you rather have Waluigi or Scorpion as a playable character in Smash?

Otoad64

Smash Lord
Qbby,

WYR add Pig Ganon as a separate fighter with a unique moveset, leaving Ganondorf intact as a Falcon clone, or declone Ganondorf with no outlet for his original moveset?
declone Ganondorf

WYR revamp Luigi to have a more faithful moveset, and add Gooigi with his old moveset, or revamp Donkey Kong to have a more faithful moveset, and add Boom Boom with his old moveset?

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
Luigi and Gooigi

WYR have a Mario Kart themed character or a character from Guitar Hero in Smash?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Mimikyu... I honestly don't like Decidueye

WYR add Jonesy from Fortnite or Tracer from Overwatch as a playable character?

Top Bottom