• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"That ain't falco"

Status
Not open for further replies.

clowsui

Smash Legend
*dies*

salco = spam dair on fall and punish opponents with terrible spotdodge and airdodge habits that a 3-year old could notice

gg lol, now when's the last time you've won a gigs?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
feeed me haterrrrrrr hahaaaaaaaaaa!

i haven't entered gigs for ages now, where you @?

here's another one.

Denzi

Smash Master
Not to impressed.

And I'm pretty sure the Charizard could've killed you if he Dthrew in place of his Bthrow.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Overall a subpar falco, mediocre match. The charizard was stupid in the final life, he spammed sideB like nobody's business. You were too reliant on the Dair, needed more variation, and were too predictable. Most of all, it looked like you weren't flowing naturally with Falco, it seemed like an MK main had been playing with falco for 3 days, dum-dum! Keep practicing, tighten the screws, make the character yours...

For Your Health!

I think this might be the third time I've had to break out the Brule...

:036:

M@v

Subarashii!
Overall a subpar falco, mediocre match. The charizard was stupid in the final life, he spammed sideB like nobody's business. You were too reliant on the Dair, needed more variation, and were too predictable. Most of all, it looked like you weren't flowing naturally with Falco, it seemed like an MK main had been playing with falco for 3 days, dum-dum! Keep practicing, tighten the screws, make the character yours...

For Your Health!

I think this might be the third time I've had to break out the Brule...

:036:
Melon and I know how Falco rolls :)

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
if by flashiest falco you mean subpar, i concur.
also, nice opponents

you can never beat the flashiness that is SK92 in his earlier game.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Bro, placings, not flashiness, please.

Your Salco sucks imo. Like, it needs alotta work. Your WAY to predictable, and you barely even played flashy lmao. The Snake didn't even know the MU correctly, and yeah I've heard of radiX, I know he's arright, but he didn't play it how it should be played.

You just play an aggresive Falco. That's about it, the average wifi/scrub Falco people play, including me most the time.

Your cocky. Chill. Post in critique or video thread.

Gindler

Smash Champion
if by flashiest falco you mean subpar, i concur.
also, nice opponents

you can never beat the flashiness that is SK92 in his earlier game.
Nice opponents, I'm 90% sure half the kids in orlando would easily earn your respect. I guess you're the best falco in holland or something?

Bro, placings, not flashiness, please.

Your Salco sucks imo. Like, it needs alotta work. Your WAY to predictable, and you barely even played flashy lmao. The Snake didn't even know the MU correctly, and yeah I've heard of radiX, I know he's arright, but he didn't play it how it should be played.

You just play an aggresive Falco. That's about it, the average wifi/scrub Falco people play, including me most the time.

Your cocky. Chill. Post in critique or video thread.

You guys have heard of radix all the way in texas? that's pretty awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom