• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TGMT2: Tobasco

chaddd

Smash Lord
Hungrybox. We need to team. Team Hungryboxxx. You know it sounds like win.

My girlfriend. She does part time modeling, and she agreed to model for TGMT again.
That's weird, because 'your girlfriend' does a lot of modeling for MySpace dating banners, too.

Nice try, though.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Hungrybox. We need to team. Team Hungryboxxx. You know it sounds like win.

That's weird, because 'your girlfriend' does a lot of modeling for MySpace dating banners, too.

Nice try, though.
Shhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I know, I've seen those same dating banners too on there LOL)

chaddd

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure I'm about to be banned from SWF hardcore, so I'll put in one last word for a team mate.

Hungrybox. We'll win. I promise.

chaddd

Smash Lord
heh....

The cool thing is, I was gonna try to team with Linguini for a tournament down here...

Lol, ganon/jiggs, its a definite maybe.

QDVS
RaynEx
C....
Chaddd

:chuckle:
**** Ganon/Jiggs.

I'm rocking Fox now, at least for teams. Not enough grab rests with Ganon, and plus I can't jab you out of your rest for less than 7 damage.

Matter of fact, I'm going to see how my Fox does against everyone, period, since I've been working on this cruel shine sh*t. Hell yeah.

chaddd

Smash Lord
o___________0

random fox

um

10 ums
hellz no not random. He's been in the making for years I just finally decided to bust him out. At least my confidence is up for him. I've found winning with him is much easier than Ganon, and i can do all the same stuff with him only faster. Perfect wavelands for days with Fox make people go o.0

EDIT: We'll play, you'll see.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
i told you guys me and dp got this
edit wait i aint say that i said we doo good man i should stop lying
edit edit can i have fries with that @hbox

chaddd

Smash Lord
You know people can d.i. out of this right? :laugh:
I'm not concerned with actually 'cruel shining' people. Practicing it in training for the consecutive hits is, however, the best way to practice turning around in the shine as quickly as possible, which allows you to do neat things, like approach with back airs. So yeah, I know how DI works, thanks though.

I'd also like to point out that I'm the only person I know at this point that was able to post a thread so bad, that they didn't just close it, they straight up deleted it. Hell yeah.

EDIT: As far as playing to be Hbox's team mate. I'm okay to do that, but two issues. I thought RaynEX was teaming with Kage, and also, if he beat Hbox at E52, then couldn't RaynEX and I just team, like he said? Seems to me like I'd want to team with the guy who beat you more than you, Mr. Box. haha.

Renth

Smash Hero
if i can somehow manage to scrounge up the 300+ for the plane ticket + entry fees + beg for housing ect. then i'll come to this.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I'm not concerned with actually 'cruel shining' people. Practicing it in training for the consecutive hits is, however, the best way to practice turning around in the shine as quickly as possible, which allows you to do neat things, like approach with back airs. So yeah, I know how DI works, thanks though.

I'd also like to point out that I'm the only person I know at this point that was able to post a thread so bad, that they didn't just close it, they straight up deleted it. Hell yeah.

EDIT: As far as playing to be Hbox's team mate. I'm okay to do that, but two issues. I thought RaynEX was teaming with Kage, and also, if he beat Hbox at E52, then couldn't RaynEX and I just team, like he said? Seems to me like I'd want to team with the guy who beat you more than you, Mr. Box. haha.
This is all tentative - in case Kage doesn't come. But yea...lol double Fox or Fox Ganon all daai.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)

sigh

i guess so...

chaddd

Smash Lord
This is all tentative - in case Kage doesn't come. But yea...lol double Fox or Fox Ganon all daai.
That reminds me I need an overly priced money match with Kage if he does show up.

sigh

i guess so...
lol. You're not screwed out of a team mate or anything. In fact, I still don't really have a team mate yet.

if i can somehow manage to scrounge up the 300+ for the plane ticket + entry fees + beg for housing ect. then i'll come to this.
You can stay with me, mofo.

S0FT

Smash Ace
Im winning teams with spaceballs @ this.... so it really doesnt matter who teams with who just make sure there is enough money in the pot....

chaddd

Smash Lord
Im winning teams with spaceballs @ this.... so it really doesnt matter who teams with who just make sure there is enough money in the pot....
Excuse me when I attempt some counter trash talk here, because I doubt very seriously I will ever lose to a Samus/Jiggs team as long as I'm playing Melee no matter who I'm teamed with. What kind of half baked idea is that? I thought the idea was to make grab->rests EASY to get?:laugh:

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Excuse me when I attempt some counter trash talk here, because I doubt very seriously I will ever lose to a Samus/Jiggs team as long as I'm playing Melee no matter who I'm teamed with. What kind of half baked idea is that? I thought the idea was to make grab->rests EASY to get?:laugh:
we **** them. k?

:D

chaddd

Smash Lord
dammit

i guess I'm teaming with Q (maybe)

i just want to make sure this gets big
Whatever, Florida needs to make more trips up here for all the times Georgia's come down there. You guys always say you're going to come and then bail last second.

Top Bottom