• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS [scientology] presents DI-Anetics Results (11/6/10)

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
First and foremost, a big thanks to everyone that showed up. From the competitors, the veterans to the first timers, thanks. LI hasn't had a solid melee venue since Parallax closed, so you all definitely helped re-energize the LI scene.

RESULTS:
1: hax ($132.00)
2: vanz ($66.00)
3: niko ($22.00)
4: benteezy
5: otg
5: phish it
7: d1
7: animal
9: sol
9: smashjin
9: warriorknight
9: codi
13: just sexed
13: blargenzo
13: t webb
13: eli
17: wolf
17: rp
17: lefty
17: enzo
17: fk
17: fate

1: veggie oil (hax and alukard) ($60.00)
2: get cha holograms (G$ and dj nintendo) ($30.00)
3: vanz and fate ($10.00)
4: warriorknight and benteezy
5: d1 and dan
5: murt and murh (sol and phish-it)
7: just sexed and t webb
7: fk and eli
9: codi and animal
9: smashjin and lefty

Thanks to Alex Strife/Twebb for recording, Alukard for FADC resets, G$ for being a shoryu scrub.

Hoping to upload the videos I have on Thursday.

Ben-Teezee

Smash Apprentice
this was one of the first tourneys i had fun at in a REALLY long time since the last 2 i went to (apex and pound) i either played terrible at or had to deal wit that ****ter TO.

anyways shoutouts:

RESULTS:
1: hax ($132.00)- ***** im still undefeated vs u in tourney :D ima make sure i get put in ur bracket next time in not vanz's so i can **** u and keep that streak going.
2: vanz ($66.00) - thnx for the tip, i dont feel like i play like that but its a good thing to keep an eye on myself, u also gotta remember ur the only peach that moves that fast, no idea how to deal wit it yet.
3: niko ($22.00) - good stuff sir, i underestimated u in our set and u pulled off a clutch gimp in each game that demoralized me, wont happen again :D
5: otg - max was a pleasure meeting u, hope we can play more in the future ur doc is definitely scary.
5: phish it - why didnt u go DK on me?? ;) haha good set bro, i was surprised u took me to rainbow, im soooo good on counterpick stages! at least now u know for next time.
7: d1 - ur bad cuz u keep trying to glide toss, that should tell u something ;)
7: animal - good **** beating WK, I had a clutch gimp at 0% on u in teams but really close set
9: sol- didnt play/meet
9: smashjin - didnt play
9: warriorknight - ****ing whiner
9: codi- good set in teams
13: just sexed - good friendlies ur marth is the exact opposite of nikos lol
13: blargenzo - didnt play/meet
13: t webb - good set man thnx for recording, hope u learned some stuff from our matches, and imo falco is prob ur hardest matchup so dont feel too bad :D
13: eli - i was tight when i had to play u first round cuz heard nothing but good things about u, good set u definitely were tough first round
17: wolf- didnt meet/play
17: rp- " "
17: lefty " "
17: enzo stop with the i dont care johns ur not gonna have fun like that.
17: fk didnt meet/play
17: fate ur jiggs was soo good in teams, definitely underestimated u, wont next time, and wtf at 17th!?

super fun tourney, the venue was bugging trying to charge 3 bucks for a slice, and the no cursing nonsense, but otherwise i had lots of fun. see ya at DIP/ROM everyone :D

honorable shoutouts to brian/g$/and DJ the first for always giving me advice and the other 2 for our super super intense teams sets.

otg

Smash Master
1: hax ($132.00) - get me high at ROM
2: vanz ($66.00) - we didn't realy play much, next time.
3: niko ($22.00) - my dude, good ****.
4: benteezy - nice meeting you man, really fun set and I hope we can play more soon. All the queens kids were mad ****. Can't wait for vids.
5: otg - Jiggs? FUKCING JIGGS?
5: phish it - good **** DK! More games are necessary next time.
7: d1 - good set man, I was really expecting you to go Sheik for the whole thing based on our friendlies from the last time we played. I gotta get my Fox in shape just in case.
7: animal - ****ing SDing mad times in our set, you douche.
9: sol - sup *****? fun friendlies, more required soon, lets try and play before ROM.
9: smashjin - good set *****. Next time we are both around we should play for awhile.
9: warriorknight - nice meeting you and **** that bowser is scary. Let's def get in more matches asap.
9: codi - You need to get out more.
13: just sexed - stfu scrub. jk lol
not really
13: blargenzo - I'm so glad I didn't have to face you in tourney, I ****ing hate Luigi.
13: t webb - We only played a few games, but good **** for recording and hopefully we can play soon.
13: eli - Nice meeting you man, those Doc dittos were gay as ****. It's so funny how similar we were doing things, we should play more asap. But let's never team, because that would be horrible lollll.
17: wolf - we met but didn't play. Next time man, keep coming out.
17: rp - Good meeting you finally. **** Ness, just work on them top tiers.
17: lefty - we didn't play, next time.
17: enzo - You're my dude, lets def chill and burn again.
17: fk - I'm not sure if we met.....
17: fate - Dude, for someone who has been playing for such a short time, you are ridiculously good. I'm pretty shocked you got last actually. Come out and play with us, you'll def get beast fast as hell. So much potential.

Prog - good **** on hosting, the tourney was a lot of fun. You my dude, smokehouse is in order.
G$ - SIR O.T.G.????? Best.... DOUBLE MARIO?!
DJN - This ***** knows everything.
Alex Strife - good seeing you again man, Def hype for ROM.
Cristin - Mad fun friendlies, sorry to hear you were under the weather. Thanks for noticing my efforts in losing weight, it means a lot to get support from people :)

Anyone else I didn't remember, go **** yourself.

and yeah, I'm with Ben. $3 for a slice of Pizza? Wtf.

OH ****. I forgot Alukard, definitely don't go **** yourself. You're my boy son lol. Yo Circa is playing Irving Plaza on the 27th or 28th. WE SHOULD GO SON. Get at the kid.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Uploading has continued as of now. prog gud **** holding this tourney i had fun
1: hax-i see u won the tourney not very surprised lol so where my money @ man lol
2: vanz-sry i played gay in teams but im a fox vs double jiggs
3: niko-sooooo good u got a applause for losing to vanz lol next on the power rankings???
4: benteezy-falco def my hardest match up. thanks for the tips cuz things like that help my game more than u no
5: otg-even tho we only played a lil it was sum intense friendlies
5: phish it-im not touching his business lmfao funniest car ride
7: d1-fun teams friendlies and singles. ur fox got some moves to it
7: animal-i wont freeze against u next time but no salt gg.....but imma **** u next time
9: sol- a fu[kin giga lol these car rides must end i think i leave with a lower iq everytime
9: smashjin-didnt play =(
9: warriorknight-""
9: codi-i saw ur sheik in teams lookin sexy we gotta team @ no johns
13: just sexed-gud stuff in teams but dont get frustrated i saw u gettin angry and they played on it....no bracket johns
13: blargenzo""
13: t webb-get smarter so u can beat every1 u effin scrub
13: eli-that doc is deadly i like it
17: wolf""
17: rp-dont worry bout it man just come harder next time
17: lefty-amp man of the year rite here
17: enzo""
17: fk""
17: fate-ur mad modest i like ur jiggs

Codi

Smash Ace
prog- thank you for hosting this tournament to bad we didn't get to play at all and you shouldn't retire...or go to another game thats ****in stupid why would you do that lmao

1: hax- goodjob getting 1st. Happy we got to play friendlies. I've been trying all day to break in my new controller so i can use it for rom...so hopefully if its broken in u can have my old controller.
2: vanz- I thought i was good at the peach match up...thanks for proving me wrong lol you couldnt have just suicided that last match so i could have gotten that last slice of pizza haa o well good games ill beat you one day.
3: niko- didn't get to play gj getting 3rd
4: benteezy-didn't play in singles gj getting 4th
5: otg- to good. wish i got to play you more i wanted to try out a few more stuff on your doc hopefully we'll play at rom
5: phish it-.......your dk ***** fox...wish my sheik didn't get beat on rainbow i might have had you after that lol o well gg's
7: d1- didn't get to play
7: animal- scrub...you need to improve...and you left gummy worms in my car and one in my hat ******* lol
9: sol- idk if i played you or not but gg's if we did
9: smashjin- gj tying with me ****
9: warriorknight- i dont think i played you if i did gg's
9: codi-step it up
13: just sexed-really good marth need to get more friendlies going. you live on LI right? PM me and maybe we can play soon
13: blargenzo- didn't get to play your luigi but it was nice seeing you again hopefully we play at rom
13: t webb- sorry we didn't team...or vs...so angry lol you have a really legit fox keep up the good work
13: eli- favorite match of the day. You do not understand how happy i was that i realized im on your level...**** gg's man next time go all doc so its a real set
17: wolf-idk if we played if so gg's
17: rp-idk if we played if so gg's
17: lefty-first tournament me and you didnt sit down and play to bad you got last....step it up and hopefully your pikachu will be legit by rom 3
17: enzo- gg's, when you switched to falco against fox i thought i was done for...thank prog for telling me how to win that match up
17: fk-idk if we played if so gg's
17: fate- really good jiggs...sorry i had to knock you out hope we get to play again soon

Niko45

Smash Master
1: hax - congrats on winning, your experience really showed in our set I think
2: vanz - stop ****** me. seriously no one beats me like you
3: niko
4: benteezy - nice meeting you Ben, and fun set. I'm still feeling pretty stupid about that dair I flubbed, was very fortunate to pull that out.
5: otg - ma d00. TFS making noise from LI to Syracuse this past weekend. "Who should I use on you?" - "Not Doc" - "Okay I'm going Doc" lol
5: phish it - disappointed I didn't get to play. DK/Ganon experience is so rare.
7: d1 - we didn't play but you must have had an off day. I know you're better than this.
7: animal - I've always been impressed with your play man. I think you're going to break out pretty soon. Keep it up.
9: sol - we've never played :( we should do something about that
9: smashjin - good **** man I'm glad to see you're improving. Where was GSO?
9: warriorknight - Good set man, unfortunate SD in game 2. Your bowser is awesome, in fact you played a ton of characters really well. Lets play more in the future.
9: codi - didn't get to play, next time
13: just sexed - alright alright...you're GOOD at Marth dittos. Gotta get your other matchups up to par. If you ever want to talk Marth strat my door is open.
13: blargenzo - good set man, nice to see a luigi
13: t webb - trey good **** recording so much and uploading and what not. You have to BE EXTREMELY PATIENT with this game. Your results will come around eventually, but the bottom line is it takes time. Just make sure you're having fun playing.
13: eli -didn't get to play this time
17: wolf - didn't get to play
17: rp - we played a lot. I think you're right to be patient and wait for Marth to give you an opening, but keep in mind that if you are too predictably campy it gives me the freedom to set up whatever bait or pressure I want to do.
17: lefty - didn't play
17: enzo- didn't play
17: fk - didn't play
17: fate - we only played a couple of games but I'm soooo excited that there's a jiggs main near me now. Jiggs practice is hard as hell to come by. You were really impressive as well.

Special Shoutouts to Prog - awesome job running the tournament and just being the man. Don't retire if you're really considering it. We've all had to take a step back I think and play a bit more casually in the past few months but it's still fun when we do manage to get together. Good **** telling me to get top 3 at the beginning of the day. Putting that pressure on me ala Heart Break Kid. Just glad I managed to deliver. Lets play soon.

And thanks for everyone who was cheering for me against Hax. Sorry I couldn't deliver. Next time...

D1

Banned via Administration
Awesome tourney! Had a great time and I def gotta post shoutouts later.

Lol no johnz about playing Brawl the night before the tourney either XD!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Wow, seeing some old school names in here, bringing me back to my first tourney...

Smashjin

Smash Ace
9: smashjin - good **** man I'm glad to see you're improving. Where was GSO?
Thanks haha. GSO is at lehigh in PA unti break, trying to get him to come to ROM3.

RESULTS:
1: hax ($132.00) :Good stuff, we always seem to play somehow first round either in doubles or singles haha
2: vanz ($66.00) : good to see you
3: niko ($22.00) : good **** on top 3, good seeing you as always
5: otg : finally played IN TOURNAMENT, good set man. Good seeing you too.
5: phish it : was awesome watching your DK and Ganon
7: d1 : nice seeing you, shame we didn't play.
7: animal : shave that animal off your face
9: sol
9: smashjin : step it up
9: warriorknight : good games
9: codi : nice job, thanks for the ride chief
13: just sexed : good seeing you
13: blargenzo : Good games man, made me want to play luigi more after our set haha
13: t webb : Good seeing you, should have played.
13: eli : good games, we should play sometime
17: wolf : keep working at it man, this game's hard.
17: rp
17: lefty : fun day, always good hanging with you.
17: enzo
17: fk : good games
17: fate

GunStar Omega

Smash Cadet
I ain't coming to ROM3. So out of the loop right now. Mad busy. Gonna be dropping mad game come December break.

Top Bottom