• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

otg

Smash Master
DP, but, next week, I believe I have work off, so I should be able to do something.
I got's an open crib from this thursday to the following saturday (the 15th) which means I have a house to myself for about 9 or 10 days... which means SMASHFESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT of epic proportions :)

Um... but yeah, whoever is interested in playing tonight should give me a call. Tentatively we have PC JONA, MogWes and Beefy Jesse coming through, so if anyone else is interested let me know aight?

Edit:: 7pm, my house. IT HAS BEEN DECIDED.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
my peach was definitely getting off

but jesse's nana was better then all my characters combined

how sad

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Yeah. The biggest limiting factor for how many people can fit in Max's basement is how hot it can get, not how large it is, ha ha.

otg

Smash Master
Yeah. The biggest limiting factor for how many people can fit in Max's basement is how hot it can get, not how large it is, ha ha.
This is the truth lol. We can get at least 4 or 5 setups down there, there is also a TV upstairs in my living roo that people could use, and If I feel so inclined I could put one in my room with the AC. VIP room SON lOllOLOOOLLOLOL

sexy's back

Smash Cadet
why would you do that

why would anyone do that

why

also i might be able to go for like an hour after 9

quick quick quick

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
otg, i left a half eaten chalupa in your basement, i think. don't let nala eat it.

otg

Smash Master
otg, i left a half eaten chalupa in your basement, i think. don't let nala eat it.
Thanks for the heads up... but I couldn't find it... are you sure you didn't take it? I either threw it out before hand and just didn't notice or she already got it lol.

Anyway, you guys should listen to my sexy guitar playing here:

http://www.myspace.com/anelephantcharge

And by sexy guitar playing, I mean only the first song their because the other stuff is from like 3 years ago and I could give a **** less about it. I recorded this today in like 20 minutes, so its a rough BS track but it's still fun to listen to. Enjoy.

Top Bottom