• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
I'm 100% that he doesn't.

And otg fox getting OFFFFFFF!!!! The only thing that could stand up to that critter was 10 feet of underrated extender justice!

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
TFS: Ten Feet of Samus
Lol. That sounds like a good name for a combo video.

**** though. The extender tech chase is getting mad hype. When I left purchase tonight, Jason was begging me to send him the link once it's up. I can't wait to see it again myself. Might have to fly Niko back from France early for that ****!!

otg

Smash Master
prog had a bad day today.

really bad day.

trailer will go up...eventually.
**** bro... I really hope things are ok. Take care of yourself.

Lol. That sounds like a good name for a combo video.

**** though. The extender tech chase is getting mad hype. When I left purchase tonight, Jason was begging me to send him the link once it's up. I can't wait to see it again myself.
Seriously, that combo is so good we might have to release that footage early. We can still put it in the actual combo video because its THAT good but god****. You guys have no idea.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I'm hyped for the vids now.......I just got a laptop and dazzle so we AE nikkas gunna be makin a few combo vids to

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
LOL, whatever it was, it was the saddest day of my life.
This was from a month or so ago. Me and Max were teaming and were 2v1 against prog. Prog was at high percent, last stock. We had him on the ropes, but then I decided to go after otg. I managed to defeat my teammate, at which point prog intentionally SD'd.

You have no ****ing idea, wait til you see this ****ing extender tech chase. Saddest day of my life.
Max, it seems like every time you and I play, your life gets a little bit sadder. I'm real sorry about that bro.

This may warrant a change in the thread title. TFS: The ****ing Saddest day of my life!

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
This was from a month or so ago. Me and Max were teaming and were 2v1 against prog. Prog was at high percent, last stock. We had him on the ropes, but then I decided to go after otg. I managed to defeat my teammate, at which point prog intentionally SD'd.
that's a true story, I was there.

I definitely don't have coming to New Ro in me tonight. I could potentially host if you want to play here.

S l o X

Smash Champion
considering stopping by (if i can)

hopefully my dad can drop me off

**** its my birthday he better do somethin

this legendary samus techchase sounds too good to be true

otg

Smash Master
I definitely don't have coming to New Ro in me tonight. I could potentially host if you want to play here.
Aw but I can't smoke weed and be belligerent in your house.... shucks. Lol jk, but I would consider driving up there, let me talk to the troops.

considering stopping by (if i can)

hopefully my dad can drop me off

**** its my birthday he better do somethin

this legendary samus techchase sounds too good to be true
YOOO, happy ****ing birthday my *****. That samus tech chase is going to be dedicated to you.

S l o X

Smash Champion
yo good **** at wes' guys.
max your doc is mad gay but your mad cool.
wes we played like twice and i got *****. thanks for hosting tho, you should start going places and put down LoL for like two days.
lol jesse mad funny and beast for no reason. still want to see that extender combo and it better live up to the hype.
neal you suck for not playing me.
lol trollin mentok

tfs is mad legit.

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
Tonight was mad fun, guys.

Wes, thanks for hosting and for supporting my otg teams sabotage. You're definitely an enabler. "Don't grab the ledge, Jesse. It's a trap!" lol

Slox, you're really good. It's sad that otg is gonna take all credit for training you since he gave you one piece of advice for Doc. Happy birthday. Let's play again soon.

Neal, it was good to finally meet you. Your fox is legit, and that kirby had me scared for a while. Kirby....scary....I don't even know what to believe anymore.

Max, I ****in love you man. How do you put up with me? Let's smoke some TREEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS together while we rethink our teams strategy. otgizzle all DAY!

book

Smash Apprentice
I left this thread open and now my mom won't let me hang out with Captain Preq.

Top Bottom