• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
This thread is ****ing dead.

I'm not going to MD/VA
Don't worry guys. I'll save this thread!

So I finally got around to watching this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ccg9Ul5x7I

and all I can say is...GET ****ING ***** VANZ!!!! Did you even know who you were up against??? That was the otgizzle, sucka! Best doc on this side of tristate. That set was the otg **** sandwich, in which otg ***** someone in game 2 and loses horribly in games 1 and 3. Vanz, you just ate an otg **** sandwich!!!

Well there ya go, TFS. After Vanz inevitably bans me for that bull****, you will all have something to talk about in this thread. Best...sacrificial post???

otg

Smash Master
and all I can say is...GET ****ING ***** VANZ!!!! Did you even know who you were up against??? That was the otgizzle, sucka! Best doc on this side of tristate. That set was the otg **** sandwich, in which otg ***** someone in game 2 and loses horribly in games 1 and 3. Vanz, you just ate an otg **** sandwich!!!

Well there ya go, TFS. After Vanz inevitably bans me for that bull****, you will all have something to talk about in this thread. Best...sacrificial post???
omg, you're so ********.

LET'S SMOKE SOME TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.

Jesse, Jason and I are playing tonight. Need a 4th. People?

otg

Smash Master
whats wrong with it
My check engine light came on after driving for like.... 4 or 5 hours yesterday. It was making some weird noises and ****. Brought it to a mechanic, some pipe needs to be replaced (about $300 worth of work), but it's not serious enough that I have to do it RIGHT now.

So the otg whip is functional, but barely.

SO WHO WANTS TO PLAY TONIGHT DAMMIT.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
My check engine light came on after driving for like.... 4 or 5 hours yesterday. It was making some weird noises and ****. Brought it to a mechanic, some pipe needs to be replaced (about $300 worth of work), but it's not serious enough that I have to do it RIGHT now.
exhaust?

your cat probably went bad, or just an o2 sensor

i seriously doubt its 300

if its an o2 sensor it can be like 30 bucks max

if its the cat its like maybe 150

but sounds like a rip off either way

yedi and prog you guys are way too smart

otg

Smash Master
Be a good grandson.

Ohhhhhhhh snap.
SHIIIT, I really got nothing on that one. Actually, I was in Bethel on sunday but I was doing family stuff all day (fathers day and all) so I didn't feel right calling you. Next time tho, I swear.

I'm a bad grandson.

exhaust?

your cat probably went bad, or just an o2 sensor

i seriously doubt its 300

if its an o2 sensor it can be like 30 bucks max

if its the cat its like maybe 150

but sounds like a rip off either way

yedi and prog you guys are way too smart
Word, if you took a look at it would you be able to tell? The mechanic was highly recommended by a co-worker that I trust and the mechanic himself was like "honestly, this isn't important enough that it needs to be repaired right now" and didn't even charge me for the check up or anything.

So idk, i'd like to think I'm not getting ripped off. If you can tell otherwise please feel free.

I really don't get this.

Good **** to Jred and Preq. Jesse and I have reached a new place in our dynamic and MIGHT actually play teams legitimately for once. I say MIGHT with much emphasis. We probably will end up playing tomorrow, who's down?

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Good **** to Jred and Preq. Jesse and I have reached a new place in our dynamic and MIGHT actually play teams legitimately for once. I say MIGHT with much emphasis. We probably will end up playing tomorrow, who's down?
Nah.

click.

otg

Smash Master
would anyone like to play super smash brothers melee for the nintendo gamecube?
What up son, any interest in playing with me and some people at my place tonight? I'll hit you up on AIM.

Wes, you interested in playing too? I think Jesse and I were planning on playing in a bit.

It's a DLC game for the Wii. Squareenix is behind it.
I don't own a Wii, thats too bad. I played a FFT tower defense game tho which was a lot of fun.... I think that was on PS3 tho.

Top Bottom