• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

otg

Smash Master
not everything's about you Max
Actually it is, I'm the ****ing SUN *****, haven't you seen my TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES?

Nahhh. That ain't us. We just bond over our mutual enjoyment of hating on otg. I love you too, Yedi. But I ****ing hate that otg. Jk otg, but seriously eat a ****, otg.
Real fake talk. btw, we're definitely on page 163 at 40ppt.

MAGIC NUMBER? This page is magical, embrace it people.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
So I COULD host tonight and tomorrow realistically. Tomorrow might be a lil easier for me, but enough people push for tonight I could put my plans on hold.

step it up homos.
I'm gud for anytime tomorrow but tonite I can't make........sry........but tomorrow the earlier then better

otg

Smash Master
If we do tomorrow, I MIGHT not be free to play until like 5 tho. I could try for earlier, but thats just me being realistic.

OOOK, so tonight DEFINITELY cannot happen. And tomorrow I probably can host but it can't be ridiculous.

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
Jesse and OTG are hilarious to watch.
Mikael you gotta come out more often. I miss our team. You get the kills and I nail those awesome taunts while you try to ledgeguard 2 opponents at once. Good times man. You should come out tomorrow. In case you didn't hear, otg can definitely possibly absolutely maybe host tomorrow....as long as it doesn't get ridiculous. Wait...can't be ridiculous? Does that mean CaptainPREQ can't come?

otg

Smash Master
Alright, welcome to another edition of OTG drunk posting. I'm making a legitamate attempt to type legibly this time. I have no **** talk this time, just love. SUP NIGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS? WHO WANTS TO SMOKE SOME TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES?

I know I do, I got some for free tonight from a 56 year old philipino caddie. ****?

Jesse can eat a **** tho.

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
Pc Jona quiere jugar los super smash hermanos melee??? I hope you're not being a mentiroso, Jona. And there will be recording? and.....treeeees? Such hype! I'm definitely in, assuming that otg can put up with me for a 3rd time this week.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I got the smash itch myself sooooo r we in this????????? Otg I promise not to blow up ur phone so hit me up sumtime like a hour or 2 b4 u start

otg

Smash Master
Ok, so I'm not sure what time I will be free (probably around 5 or 6), and even then I won't be 100%. I'll be sure to call people asap (and trey you get priority cause you're far). There is a chance I might just say "**** smash" today and do other ****, but we'll see how things pan out.

Also, momdukes is around, so you probably couldn't crash Tommy, sorry.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Ok, so I'm not sure what time I will be free (probably around 5 or 6), and even then I won't be 100%. I'll be sure to call people asap (and trey you get priority cause you're far). There is a chance I might just say "**** smash" today and do other ****, but we'll see how things pan out.

Also, momdukes is around, so you probably couldn't crash Tommy, sorry.
Sounds good to me

otg

Smash Master
Don't worry, I got you hazz. I gotta remember you are around now, Imma be hitting you up all time.

Things look like they might've gotten pushed back a LIL later (not too much). I'll keep y'all posted.

Seems like for tonight we have:

Kip, Jesse, Trey, Jona, Hazz, r00r, mikael? Am I missing someone? Thats kinda beast. I'll keep y'all posted.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Don't worry, I got you hazz. I gotta remember you are around now, Imma be hitting you up all time.

Things look like they might've gotten pushed back a LIL later (not too much). I'll keep y'all posted.

Seems like for tonight we have:

Kip, Jesse, Trey, Jona, Hazz, r00r, mikael? Am I missing someone? Thats kinda beast. I'll keep y'all posted.
I can stay out till bout 10 30 or 11

otg

Smash Master
Aight, I just got home, I can hae people over whenever (the phone calls begin).

EDIT:

Banks banks banks banks banks

I know you're a name searcher, so once when you see this IM me, I wanna askyou something (DDoTwx2)

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
Good stuff tonight everybody.

Max, our samus/doc team was getting off for a while. I swear I did not mean to shoot you in that last match 2 seconds after I said "we gotta stick together". We should play teams seriously more often. jk lol. maybe in another few months or so.

Tommy...you, me, double samus team, extender, ****, worst team, johns...let's make it happen.

And PC Jona...back from the dead!!! That made this night simply magical.

otg

Smash Master
I apologize for kicking everyone out so early. I had some other plans for tonight but they kinda fell through which is gay. I would've gladly played for longer.

Jesse, I'm serious. I like really don't want to team with you in the future, you're too much of a pain in the *** and you need to be put down. If you ever decide to stop being so unrelentingly gay, then I'd consider it.

Trey, you should make me an honorary combo video of all the gay stuff my Marth did. Really fun matches, your Fox is mad fast.

Jona, I heart you. Everyone else there, good stuff, I'll def keep people posted on future smash fests.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
after i make the trailer to the AE combo vid ill def make u a marth combo vid............best cloud???????? Homie lol................but seriously hazz sry for breakin up all ur combos lol....preq i have a grudge against ur samus for no reason.....pc jona i was getting off on ur falco......roor nice meeting u.....otg 1 day we r gunna team and just win everything

EDIT: no im playing serious now all we gotta do is stick together (shoots doc with fully charged......charged shot................lmfao 2 gud)

otg

Smash Master
Smack them across the face with your ****

also:

Bobmoney "doesnt otg get on your nerves, he seems like a doosh online. he thinks hes mad good and important"

****, I've officially trolled the grandfather of Doc.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Jessy I think we need to challenge alu and DJ to a quad samus doubles MM.

Best... double samus?

Your welcome for that max LOL.

otg

Smash Master
no srsly

necessitas assistado por favor
Is it booze or something else? If it's booze you should get some water into them and just try to keep them sitting up. If they lie down or go on their side they might get the spins and that's no good.

Jessy I think we need to challenge alu and DJ to a quad samus doubles MM.
God, if you do that just make sure that NO ONE is around and it's not recorded because the world needs to be sparred from such a terrible sight.

Top Bottom