• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
Good stuff last night everybody. I'm so glad that the "best question mark" statements have become so popular. Looks like I'm one step closer to getting the entire smash community to make fun of otg lol. Jk max, but seriously...how dare you move my samus to "secondary" status on the first page. You can leave sheik there, but switch samus with fox.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Yeah, it was lots of fun to play last night. Great to see Yaneev and Graham again after all this time. Also, awesome games Nick. It's always great to play you.

otg

Smash Master
Yo Banana Bread was at mass madness where was To ****ing Breakfast???
Sorry Spife, I ended up hosting a smashfest that had a bigger turnout the MM actually lol. Not even kidding.

i've had like 3 hrs of sleep in the last 48 hrs
Yeah me too, I'm ****ing exhausted.

I'm still laughing at D1's super saiyan **** *flaps shirt while lights flicker*

HAD ME DIEING
That was probably the funniest thing that happened in such a long time. In fact, pretty much everything D1 did last night had me dying, all those kids are too ****ing funny.

Too many amazing people in this crew now.

EDIT: Including me, but not according to the homepage.
Sorry Chris, I never added you because are crew is divided up in regions and realistically... you don't fit into either one lol. So I just put you in the "Being Sexy Somewhere else" section. You create TFS CT and you're good :)

Good stuff last night everybody. I'm so glad that the "best question mark" statements have become so popular. Looks like I'm one step closer to getting the entire smash community to make fun of otg lol. Jk max, but seriously...how dare you move my samus to "secondary" status on the first page. You can leave sheik there, but switch samus with fox.
The "Best... joke?" has really gotten out of hand, we've essentially set the standard for NYC smash. I also think those kids are starting to admit that I might need to change the question mark to a period, but I think we'll save that for saturday :) . There was a brief moment last night where our "homie" antics spread across the room like wildfire lol, **** is too funny.

Yeah, it was lots of fun to play last night. Great to see Yaneev and Graham again after all this time. Also, awesome games Nick. It's always great to play you.
I'm so glad you came out Mikael, your Falcon is as lethal as ever.

So yeah, GREAT stuff yesterday. Tristate Melee is way too ****ing good, **** those Mass scrubs (except Yedi cause he's the ****, and spife cause he's ******** and would fit right in with us, and Arc cause he stacks paper and is actually good, and Roman cause that kid is ****.... so wait that just leaves MAF... **** MAF).

Also, I know I said I could host everyday next week, but I totally spaced and forgot that I have plans on Wednesday night, but I might be able to host something afterward, I'm not sure how long we would be.

one last thing, Zach I'm totally dblocking you on teams to team with D1 this weekend, sorry homie. hostile takeover.

EDIT:

Oh and Jesse, I was going to say this in your quoted part, but I forgot at the time and I figure you'll see it easier here. Just accept the fact that Sheik is your best character. There is no shame in it, your sheik is AMAZING. Potentially the best Sheik I've played in a long long time.

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
Haha. Yeah it was packed last night. If there was a fire, the people playing by the washing machines never would have made it out in time.

And guys, check it out. Somehow I got upgraded from "smash n00b" to "smash rookie". I'm finally getting better at this game!!

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Homie...I would've won homie, but the stars weren't aligned...if I can't see the big dipper I'm only playing at 5% of capacity homie...

Was good to play all you guys...I wanted to get in some games with you also D1, but I was daaamn tired by the end of the night. I'm so sad I missed that SSJ ****, but I was doing dittos with Bikael and one distraction means a stock :(.

Gooood **** Alu and G$ in teams, some of those combos were crazy. Good **** VanZ for ****** me almost every game, your Pika is also shaping up really nicely :D Gonna force me to step it up for no johns...maybe I'll play 6%. At least I can see orion's belt homie.

Homie...anyone want to team for no johns? Where is PC Jona the LEGEND...if only I had that guy on my side...

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
wednesday/thursday.

d1 definitely killed me like 18 times last night. too good.

[a tribe called rest]

D1

Banned via Administration
Good looks everyone and I'm mad hype to be part of this crew. I'm already in a crew already named DA aka Deadly Alliance, but they play Brawl so blah. Awesome matches everyone! I'm still amazed I can play w/ my crappy rubberless pad, *shakes fist @ WarriorKnight for holding my original baby captive in his crib* Singles and teams matches were to die for, and I want more, more, and MORE games!

Best...live action DBZ actor?

Also shoutouts to my pal C4 for driving me out here when no one was able to. <333!

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
I'm morton that I didn't get any matches with D1, Nick, CanISteve, C4, Alu, or G$ :(

my fault for playing some of the dumbest matches ever with Jesse.

and yeah, D1, you're definitely my new DBZ hero.

D1

Banned via Administration
I'm from Bklyn not Queens! Also good looks gkracker! I was supposed to be in DBZ but they realized I'm too good and I'd take away Goku's shine.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
max, next time you me and niko play, I've decided to record and make a crew combo video out of it. when I do that, I'll remember to put us vs. Spawn and Cort up, lol.

and we should have a fourth too, but we should just rotate games on one TV and maybe just take short notes on **** combos to make my life easier, lol.

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
D1, I definitely want some matches next time you come out. And Vanz, I want a rematch of pika vs. samus on brinstar. That match was 6:30 minutes of pure gold.

Dr. Yanvee, I'll team with you if I decide to go on Saturday. Otherwise, Zach probably can. Go Scarsdale!

Niko45

Smash Master
D1's DMX impression...just amazing.

Oh and great job not playing me Ritz, even tho I came over there asking to switch in 2 times, an hour apart.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace

Oh and great job not playing me Ritz, even tho I came over there asking to switch in 2 times, an hour apart.
:(

I apologize. I thought you came over to see our matches, but in hindsight i shoulda figured that you wanted to get in. Blame jesse for making me dumb. Playing him is like taking a mental trip back to when you were 5, and everything is funny, but doesn't really make sense

Niko45

Smash Master
:(

I apologize. I thought you came over to see our matches, but in hindsight i shoulda figured that you wanted to get in. Blame jesse for making me dumb. Playing him is like taking a mental trip back to when you were 5, and everything is funny, but doesn't really make sense
It's fine. I just figured you'd get frustrated against Jesse's samus, since that matchup is so brutal and all.

otg

Smash Master
OMG, this thread is so ****. I love all you guys. So many things to address.... here we go.

you had 56 people at your house?
Actually yeah, not even kidding. Pretty much ALL of NY came to my house last night, and I had to ****ing move setups upstairs to accommodate people. Not even joking, I should've charged venue fee, I would've made a fortune.

And guys, check it out. Somehow I got upgraded from "smash n00b" to "smash rookie". I'm finally getting better at this game!!
LMAO.

When I see you guys again, my Pikachu will be main status

:colorful:
Yo not gonna front Vanz... that Pika is SCARY. I really don't doubt that you're going to come back on tuesday or something and just run the train. Next time tho I want to do more matches on my BAD cps (like brinstar, cruise, mute even Idc) just to see what happens. I need all the practice I can get on those bad stages.

Got back a day earlier than I expected. When do people wanna play this week? We gotta practice up for No Johns.
I have an open house every single day this week (after tuesday), but I think I have plans already on wednesday (maybe afterwards tho?). I def want to get in some matches with you, so please come out.

Homie...I would've won homie, but the stars weren't aligned...if I can't see the big dipper I'm only playing at 5% of capacity homie...
Homie... don't worry, I'll grab you some buritoes from Taco Bell and then you'll have nothing to john about ever again.... oh wait. POOP JOHNS. Now you're at 1% homie. Yo my bad, next time I won't force feed them to you.

Best...live action DBZ actor?
We need to record you doing that ****, SOOO funny. If we were able to put in the music too? Omg, too good. Let's try and get in some more matches this week before the No Johns and get even MORE hype for teams, jesus we were beasting yesterday.

Also, my bad for listing you as Queens. I SWORE you were from BK, but someone mentioned yesterday you were living in Queens, so I just put that instead. I'll change it right now.

max, next time you me and niko play, I've decided to record and make a crew combo video out of it. when I do that, I'll remember to put us vs. Spawn and Cort up, lol.
I'm very very down. Prog, Tommy and I had been discussing something like this for awhile now. As for a 4th, I think it should be all of us :) and we should all just rotate off and make sure to stop the recordings and what not so it's not like 6 hours of uninterrupted footage. Also I will DEF help you with looking thru footage and what not, I know how awful that can get.

And Vanz, I want a rematch of pika vs. samus on brinstar. That match was 6:30 minutes of pure gold.
I smoked more weed in those 6 minutes then I did the whole night, **** was so painful to watch.

Yo my bad niko, I would've switched off but me and D1 were having some ****ing INTENSE *** matches. We gotta like set up time sheets or something to make sure that people can get in matches when they want. There was really no reason for all of us to horde over there, my bad.

Also next time, I want some ****ing matches too ritz. Way to sandbag us.

Edit: I missed this gem on my first read thru of the boards.

Blame jesse for making me dumb. Playing him is like taking a mental trip back to when you were 5, and everything is funny, but doesn't really make sense
LMAO, this is like the most true statement ever said.

Top Bottom