• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Tag Jman G$ and the famous Otg are all possibly coming to my crib tonight, plus who ever else tags along with them.
Any of you *****s feel free to come out.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Summary of tonight: OTG gapes starving children on christmas, WITH crismas and G$. G$ takes the form of a plastic power ranger sword, AKA "the gaping dildo"

Nappa and Vegeta were also present

OTG: "**** was so smart I had to take NOTES"

Merry Xmas, TFS. We are one (gaped) homie

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
So good **** last night. otg invented something called "gaping". Everyone be sure to ask him what that is cuz it takes **** to a whole new level. Also max, Im sorry that I made you....completely legitimately furious while we were playing friendlies. Sorry man. sometimes I just forget that when your playing a fun video game with your friends and there's no money on the line....**** just gets real. I hope you can forgive your old buddy, captain preq....<3

and GOOODDD SHIIITTTTTT to yaneev's mom for hooking me up with some delicious brownies the SECOND I walked through the door. Man that brings back memories, right tuna?

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
LOL that's amazing.

Jesse, I dont' care if they are just friendlies, when you and yaneev are in the same room together you chip away faster at my sanity then a jackhammer. I can't put up with Scarsdale if they are all together, there needs to be some buffer zone.
It's not our fault you inventing GAPING, OTGaper...the poor children :(

Edit: ....REALLY?

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
Merry Xmas, TFS!! I love you all...cuz we're all....so.....god....damm.....***kkin.....GOOOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!

I can't say it any better than that. Nick, if you have the time, please share your warmth and sincerity with us during this joyful time of year.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Tommy needs to die for posting that picture.

EDIT:

HEY GUYS

PRETTY IMPORTANT

I'mma be in the city from Monday - Thursday. Whose place am I going to for tons of hours of unnecessary Smash?

Top Bottom