• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
Nick, if you're lying right now, ***kk you. But if you're telling the truth.....

OHHHHHHH SHHHHIITTTTTT!!!!!!!!! NIKKAS CANNOT STOP TRUE BLUE!!! Good ****, Niko. We're all so good, but actually you're the ONLY one who is good. haha. Nick representing TFS like nobody's business

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Nick did awesome today (yesterday technically), as did Max. The recently slim OTShady was too much for everyone else to handle. It was a fun time, I was glad I was able to hang with you guys again, Max and Nick. Getting back into the swing of things.

otg

Smash Master
Today was a lot of fun, good **** to Niko again for taking the whole thing down. Best in NYS. No question mark needed.

Mikael it's awesome that you're back into things man, if you're down to start going out to tournies on saturdays since you're only free on weekends, we should get on it. IDK about you guys, but I'm def to start travelling, **** Tristate.

Niko45

Smash Master
I'm slippin on this TFS swag juice right now. SO fresh.

Thanks again to Max and Mikael for driving.

2011 is our year.

**** tristate, get b1tches....wait, is that how it goes?

Oh and I almost forgot - *****...I look like Goku

Top Bottom