• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

Niko45

Smash Master
Whether I see him in bracket or money match, I'm hoping Jesiah has too much Marth pride to ***** out and go sheik. Nah, but seriously, regardless, I'll win if I'm better, I'll lose if I'm not.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
So, what's the deal again with Troy? Is there a carpool already set, or should I take my own car?

otg

Smash Master
You just cannot help but put that video of my terrible Ness getting Dair combo'd in a video, can you, Tommy?
I think that Ness is actually me Chris. A womp womp

So, what's the deal again with Troy? Is there a carpool already set, or should I take my own car?
Well, if you're down to drive, I can bring Niko and myself to your place saturday morning. Troy is probably like a two hour drive or so.

$5 on Jona
I have started another smash meme.

I'm so ****ing good.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'd be fine with driving, that sounds good.

Who else co-stars in your video Tommy?

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I DID just have chips and salsa...

And I didn't mean me. The only footage Tommy has of me is my being combo'd to hell.

I meant people who actually have combos to have a video made.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
And btw, my Ness isn't terrible. That Ness is undefeated vs. Tommy's Falcon.
Nah

***** your falcon could barely beat my Ness and I dont even play that character.

All of the footage is really old, I just thought that song would make a great combo video.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Whatever happened to the TFS combo video?
I still have a **** load of clips and footage to go through, I just havent been doing it because of school, but school ends in 2 weeks. =)

I am very down to start recording again.

otg

Smash Master
If we're going to make an actual TFS combo video, we should get new footage. All of the material we have is from god knows how long ago, and we've all gotten SO GOOT.

Plus, TFS is kind of a shell of it's former self, with only like 4 active members, so yeah.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Maybe Tommy should get to work on combo videos of other people than himself.

Just sayin'.
***** you gay

Maybe someone else should record matches and spend hours going through footage picking out combos

JUST SAYIN

I just used combos I already had cut to make a 1 min combo video....

Reaver197

Smash Lord
By the way, what is the deal with coming home after the tournament? I assume we're leaving the same day and not staying over night.

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
You know what I'm sick of? Fake nikkkas like mango and hax taking footage of pc jona nd using it in their own combo videos. That shhhit aint right. IT AINT RIGHT!!!!

Top Bottom