• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
lol nah

im just saying

the dude hasnt played in 2 years

and hes still good

i thought i was gonna tap

but yea

so yea were playing at wes's then?

do u need set ups ?

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
The goku thing is hilarious.

The last vid was good...but it would be 10x funnier if it was pc jona instead of some random guy. You should remake that one, Jona. Just add in a couple "*****"s and a few "I'm pc jonnaaa"s.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
***** I look like Goku! ***** I look like Goku!

I'm glad at least Jona knew what I was talking about when I started saying that ****, lol.

Also, yall *****s need to get at my Super Saiyan Swagger, I had so many sick BEST Comebacks!?!?...

sigh, ****ing TFS turns me into a ******, lol. I hate <3 missed you guys :p

otg

Smash Master
yo, I played that ***** stryc9... his falco's a real *****, not like ****in' mogwai's
Man, I wish my sig wasn't already so amazing, because this is sig worthy.

I can't play on weekends cause friday I get wasted, saturday is my only real off day so I tend to do other stuff besides Melee, and sunday I typically go up to my dad's so it's hard for me to play. Go to DIanetics this weekend !

OriginFate

Smash Rookie
Hey, what's up
I just moved to Scarsdale, and I'm looking to play some melee if anyone is interested.
I have a car, and I'd be willing to drive. I'd invite you over to my place but I don't have a setup :(
I'd also be willing to throw down on some pizza or something, anywaaay.
Just hit me up if your interested

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Hey, what's up
I just moved to Scarsdale, and I'm looking to play some melee if anyone is interested.
I have a car, and I'd be willing to drive. I'd invite you over to my place but I don't have a setup :(
Niiiice, sup nyukkakakaka. I'm at school most of the time, so won't be able to play with you 'till thanksgiving probably. But Jesse (CaptainPreq) is still in the area, so PM him. Whereabouts do you live?

run while yu still can son
:awesome:

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
Hey, what's up
Yeah man let me know where you're at. I live on Brambach rd, very close to the scarsdale village and the train station. I'm busy as hell all the time, but since your close by maybe we can play this weekend.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Awesome guys!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!

****in AWESOME

OH

TEE

STOTLE

Nuggaga talk to me about perception OTStotle, I gotta write a short essay on it for tomorrow

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
I definitely will warn him. OriginFate, I will teach you the ways of scarsdale smash. Could this be the revival of the scarsdale sandbag style?!?!?!?

Top Bottom