• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texture and Vertex Hack Database & How-to Thread

jackharvest

Smash Apprentice
Oh, we can post BrawlHost teams? You need Fit Artifex then!

http://stacksmash.cultnet.net/brawlhost/fitartifex/

They have a lot of character textures, a few stages, and the most G&Ws out of any site.
Not to be critical, but just like some other reviews at the top of this thread, their site has too many flaws for the viewer to actually go in, browse, and enjoy themselves. The fact that the roster page is only full of downloads, and the pictures don't lead to larger preview images is very annoying. They're still on the ol' brawlhost server, which renders them useless when the brawlhost server has it's more than monthly downtime.

PS: Can this just get stickied already? :dizzy:

Sukai

Smash Champion
Hey can you link textures made by users here?
I have a small collection of swf exclusive textures.
Not bad, but only one issue; I have no way of taking snapshots. I ripped and scrubbed my Brawl game and got a Wii emulator and it turns out only PAL SSBB works on it.
I would ask someone to take pictures for me via Brawl snapshots and Wiiconnect24, but I doubt anyone would accept the job.

Edit:
Link.

Unseen_Killa

Smash Apprentice
I'm just pitching an idea, but I think it'd be totally cool if someone made a website in which you could upload textures with photos as previews, and users could rate it. Every character could have its own section, and every stage. A good example of how to set this something like this up is fpsbanana (google it).

CloneHat

Smash Champion
This is a good thread but since it doesn't actually hold textures, I am not sure if it deserves a sticky. I just think it should be bumped for a bit....
The point is not to directly link to every texture, for obvious reasons. The point is so you have lots of texture sites in one place, a directory.

CloneHat

Smash Champion

mofo_

Smash Ace
>=(

Too many!!! About finman's textures, I'm going to remove them, because they're all on MeowMix now. And where are the downloads on Chaos Control?
whats wrong with too many?the more the merrier!

im not sure if chaos controll realeased any downloads

mofo_

Smash Ace
its not called hh92, thats the guy who made smash domain, br4wlbreakers isnt called kody910 lol
anyways you should the websites up regardless of available downloads, what if they release them later? at least you can see them all in this nice thread and people can see the other teams just to see what textures theyve made. and c00kiem0nsters mediafire link is broken

CloneHat

Smash Champion
its not called hh92, thats the guy who made smash domain, br4wlbreakers isnt called kody910 lol
anyways you should the websites up regardless of available downloads, what if they release them later? at least you can see them all in this nice thread and people can see the other teams just to see what textures theyve made. and c00kiem0nsters mediafire link is broken
Good point, but I can't do anything about the Mediafire link.

jackharvest

Smash Apprentice
Hey CloneHat, I see you updated MeowMix for us regarding the MeowMix Boards. Thankies~

Sukai

Smash Champion
Thanks for linking my Textures, now I just need pictures.
Never knew they were such a ***** to make without simple capturing equipment.

zephyrnereus

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1048-9153-4450
we need a place for those individuals who make textures but are not in teams...

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
I am just going to say that the download link for my stage texture compilation was wrong, and I will post the new link sometime. So, in the meantime, would you please get rid of the hyperlink, but keep the words on my link? That would be really helpful if you would, CloneHat.

Edit: NEVERMIND! Here is the link, I got it up. I'll edit it more and more.

http://rapidshare.com/files/234636271/cookiemonster_s_Stage_Texture_Compilaton.rar.html

DFat2

Smash Journeyman
Well, I've been loading Textures without any problems. It's probably the one thing the Wii has over all other systems, you can Hack it yourself. It's easy, you just have to follow instructions.

But, the problem I've been having is with the Stage Textures. The questions I have:

Is the Code for the Char. Textures the Same for the Stage Textures?

Do the Codes (the texture files) have to be in the root of the SD or in the RSBE folder/pf/stages?

Id appreciate any help.

(this will probably get moved to the Q and A forum :/ but meh).

CloneHat

Smash Champion
Well, I've been loading Textures without any problems. It's probably the one thing the Wii has over all other systems, you can Hack it yourself. It's easy, you just have to follow instructions.

But, the problem I've been having is with the Stage Textures. The questions I have:

Is the Code for the Char. Textures the Same for the Stage Textures?

Do the Codes (the texture files) have to be in the root of the SD or in the RSBE folder/pf/stages?

Id appreciate any help.

(this will probably get moved to the Q and A forum :/ but meh).
Read the guide at the top of the OP.

Some of these sites update so fast it astounds me! :)

EDIT: ****, my computer just erased the Hax2theMax article while I was editing! I'll have to type it up again...

RoyMaster4

Smash Apprentice
EDIT: ****, my computer just erased the Hax2theMax article while I was editing! I'll have to type it up again...
It's ok, I didn't like the old one anyways. :laugh:
Besides, it doesn't matter anymore, since now all the downloads are easy to find there!

Sukai

Smash Champion
Updated my thread with "Generic Sonic Fanboy" (Ness).

EDIT: Also updated it with "Suzaku Kururugi" (Marth), with an included Marth Effect added.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
sorry CloneHat, wrong link again. You have to click on my link, copy the browser thing, and paste in a hyperlink.

Just put the following in "Insert Link" tags, and give it the name that you want.

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/234636271/cookiemonster_s_Stage_Texture_Compilaton.rar.html

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
I know, check what i said:

sorry CloneHat, wrong link again. You have to click on my link, copy the browser thing, and paste in a hyperlink.

Just put the following in "Insert Link" tags, and give it the name that you want.

Code:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
cookie, do you have pics of what stage textures you have on there?

i already have some of my own and I'm not just gonna go out and replace all of mine with yours

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
No, I don't. What ones do you have that you like/wanna keep?

If u want, download my stages, take your stages and put them in a folder on your computer, put my stages in, and test the stages.

Cross.

Smash Ace
Hey guys does anyone have the issac texture for ike they'll be willing to send me or atleast upload to sendspace or something? The download link seems to be down forever on kitty corp.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
another team
http://stacksmash.cultnet.net/brawlhost/electroniccore/

you copied the dots (...) in cookiemonsters link so it gets an error
Yeah, that is why it did not work. Also, after I am done with all of the stages, I will get a bunch of pictures up. I could try to do it today i u guys want... In the meantime, does anyone know how to transfer brawl snapshots into pictures?

BTW, thank you CloneHat for getting my link up.

Top Bottom