• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texas Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Well Tsetse Black people only think of people calling them "black" offensive when it is a white person. White people dont give a **** these day's cause why should it even matter? Im not saying all white people but most. Black people still have to believe that we are the hate in the world because are greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandpa's were slave owners probably and them calling us names and making fun of us give them there little joy in the day. AND YES I SAID IT. THIS IS FROM THE WHITE HEAD COUTERS ITSELF I CAN BE KILLED. im not racist, but when my black friends are around me there cool. just normal friends, now when they get around other black people they start making fun of white people? i just dont get that... white people this white people that..whites are rich..thats all bull**** and the funny thing is they can sit there and talk about how rich and how good we have it and most of us grew up in the same neighborhood :ohwell: but today black people see us as racist and superior...idk atleast they make it seem that way but in the end we will be riding the same bus, going to the same school, going to the same classes. Now i dont get mad when people call me white, cracker, or anything thats suppose to offend the white person, but when someone calls me a name, i call him one back. And i guess that makes me the bad person..... :ohwell: I wish all this hate would stop, but the world isnt perfect.. <3

tsetse

Smash Lord
move over posers this is true dirty south smash

these are some pics of a little smashfest we threw, this is smash Dirty south style for all you posers that call yourselves Dirty south smashers.

Jo and Fro

20 bucks i was practically giving it away!

Fro actually never brushes his hair like really he doesnt!

By the end of the weekend my Sis in law had made 70$ and cleared out her closets

We invented this move its called the assscratchgrab cancel and yes ladies Jo is single.

Heh
lol no johns

NicholaiGinovaef

Smash Journeyman
Chris of STARS said:
Am I too late? I'm a Texas smasher, whatsup everyone.

You fail at Smash. I pwn3d you like 3859174691371240985712908475091845 times. Times 3814758906710986 Times 32985712348691792436 Times 9875249817235. And I just barely started, I could go on forever and ever. Jk, best buddy. No, but seriously.

Anyways, you haven't missed anythin'. These people are just talkin' about racism for some odd reason.
:p

felix45

Smash Lord
well, hello. I live in the D/FW area so if you are doing anything public or private I'm up, I live about 15 min. from each. Sorry, but the farthest I'm willing to go is Denton.

Oh, and if anyone is going to quake con next year, we should do a tourney then, I live 5 min. from where they hold it.

TheCoach

Smash Apprentice
Dude labor day weekendwas the ****.....Allright um friday was sweet and then staurday i want to my friends appartment passed out woke up found Betty with no pants on(THIS IS ALL TRUE) sleeping on the ground talking about FF11 with my brother......Anyways i woke up went to the restroom got the shaving cream and pwned betty's ***........he wakes up and is like WTF ***** then i ran to the appartment wall an wrote I LOVE BETTY on the wall with the shaving cream.........this continued for a long *** time...............ANyways i threw up 2 not because i was drunk but because i saw Majin naked

LOL I love Mr C
Ohh and as far as the tourny goes im winning it *****es
and ill try to get more info about it

Mr.C

Smash Master
TheCoach said:
Dude labor day weekendwas the ****.....Allright um friday was sweet and then staurday i want to my friends appartment passed out woke up found Betty with no pants on(THIS IS ALL TRUE) sleeping on the ground talking about FF11 with my brother......Anyways i woke up went to the restroom got the shaving cream and pwned betty's ***........he wakes up and is like WTF ***** then i ran to the appartment wall an wrote I LOVE BETTY on the wall with the shaving cream.........this continued for a long *** time...............ANyways i threw up 2 not because i was drunk but because i saw Majin naked

LOL I love Mr C
Ohh and as far as the tourny goes im winning it *****es
and ill try to get more info about it
Bety naked...YAY!
Ben naked...BOO!

Sounds fun and i beleive every word lol, Coach ur my boy blue, and like one of these weekends we have to do something nah mean? and the tourney is yours.
I just cant get over the fact you got to see Bety naked...GOD LUCKY and i wasnt even there wtf Bety's cheating on me im not paying childsupport that ****ing *****!

TheCoach

Smash Apprentice
Allright i wasent lying about Betty taking his pants off..... he had jeans on and shorts under so when he was going to go to sleep he took his pants off and was left with some sexy skimppy *** shorts......mmmmm Betty...........WTF so you see all true
just like the time i had sex with a big *** possum named doug
and the time i turned into a seatbelt and told peopel not to put me on ha ha ha they regreted it
and the time i grabed the popes boobies.......no wait that was Mr C....
ahhh i have had a revelation C....Coach......MrC.....C=Coach??? ahh clone he just wants to steal the love Betty feels for me noooooooooooooo

Dude Im The ****in Coach ****it I created Smach

Mr.C

Smash Master
Mr.TheCoach? revelation? boobs? Ok so like im the Coach of a Freshman girls volley ball team.. and i like this girl so i told her to come to my place so we can study... yea well i helped her with her history homework and she still failed...but anyways so I like this girl and when she was at my house i asked her if she wanted to have sex..she said no way that would be wrong, we just met so i told her i'd give her some N64 games and my charizard card... she was confused so i grabbed her hand and walked her to my room. "I thought to myself dont i need lube?!" ya well wtf i dont have any lube so im screwed. So i ran in the kitchen to find something and i told her to stay .. she was still confused.. yea so i found some butter. "butter would be great lube" so i put it in the microwave and let it set for 8 minutes.. yea so i got it out and i poored it on her and she screamed and started to cry... i think i burnt her cooter and i paniced and put her in the closet... idk wtf to do!?! can someone help?!!? my parents get home in like 10 mins. And they would kill me if they found out i had someone in the house?!

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Coach, don't lie about seeing Betty naked, I was there that night. Ed recored that whole thing, you guys were going at it you sick ****s! He threatned to blackmail you guys too by showing it to your sisters! :lick:

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Sintenal said:
you guys only won by 3 points.....
When you come here, you'll be LUCKY to get away that easily.

Sandaggie.

p.s. if you're coming let me know, my housing offer still stands.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
depends how band works out, probably have to stay in the hotel with the rest of the band, we will see when we start talkin about that game, right now we are workin on our western show for the ATM game

Sand-Trap

Smash Journeyman
Aggies got this down, TU = easy money when I bet on the game ;).

LoL, we'll see, I'm an Aggie so I can't help it. Btw, ElectricMouse, I met ya at MLG Houston I believe. Remember how you guys were saying my Jiggs would be as good as Chris's one day? Well... ;). J/P, although I'd say we'd have a much better, even closer game than the one last time...Jiggs vs Jiggs on DreamLand takes forever xD.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Dude, if you guys lost to Baylor last year, and Clemson this year . . . nevermind. Hope what you want.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Eww..aggies...oh yeah Sandtrap remember me? I played your jiggly at that tourny in july. i want a rematch >_>....

Vinnyman

Smash Journeyman
SA smashers and surrounding areas!

there is a possibiliy that i MAY be in SA by this weekend due to Hurricane Rita.....so since there's no reason to play MvC2 in SA cuz everyone sucks ***, i may make the best of my time and receive some penetrations in smash from you guys.... :psycho:

if i go, you ****ers better make this a learning experience for me....a Marvel player!!!! :laugh:

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
JesusFreak said:
That we beat them when we went there awhile back and they want to try and get revenge lol.
Try? More like we will get revenge. Besides, you guys didn't even play the REAL crew. So you don't have bragging rights just yet, oh wait, that's right, that isn't even going to happen. :)

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
DoH, we will most likely be at Fluffy's on saturday if you wana come smash. besides I wanna play you again. Lep showed me how to beat Peach. :)

tsetse

Smash Lord
JesusFreak said:
DoH, we will most likely be at Fluffy's on saturday if you wana come smash. besides I wanna play you again. Lep showed me how to beat Peach. :)
You mean pick FD and SHL pillar pillar pillar spike off the stage.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Austin Crew
------------
Jiggs
Marth
Peach
Falco
Ganon

Converse + Copperas
-------------------------
Yoshi
Peach
Peach
Link
Fox

I was Link......And we had a Peach that got 3 stocked on Corneria by a Falco. Grats on Austinz crew lol. Not to mention a Yoshi...thats obiviously the best crew.. right... there....

But now your going to see the teams and thier mains.. so pretty much were all using Borzor.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Mr C, your hat is too small.

tsetse said:
You mean pick FD and SHL pillar pillar pillar spike off the stage.
No, for two reasons. First off that doesn't even work if the Peach knows what they're doing. Second, I can't pillar.

Also, Falco isn't the best choice against Peach to begin wtih, but Lep did show me how to beat her with Falco.

Oh yeah, I forgot a 3rd reason: falco's worst stage vs peach is FD. Chain throw city.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Falco beats Peach pretty **** easy.

And JF the whole Hurricane Rita thing might delay our trip to Austin. Its coming through and I hear all the roads will be fludded.

Bens driving + Rita = Death.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Falco doesn't beat her easy wtf? Anyway, I could maybe understand the roads being closed, but Austin and SA are a good ways away from Houston.

dcx1287

Smash Lord
doesn't matter, hurricane rita will hit austin, level 3.

yeah i agree with mr. C the crew battle last time meant nothing. austin did not have their best, and their crew did not have their best. it will be different when the real crews battle.

dcx1287

Smash Lord
doesn't matter, hurricane rita will hit austin, level 3.

yeah i agree with mr. C the crew battle last time meant nothing. austin did not have their best, and their crew did not have their best. it will be different when the real crews battle.

Vinnyman

Smash Journeyman
Mr.C said:
Falco beats Peach pretty **** easy.

And JF the whole Hurricane Rita thing might delay our trip to Austin. Its coming through and I hear all the roads will be fludded.

Bens driving + Rita = Death.
yes, the hurricane is currently a cat 5....when it hits landfall, it will be at cat4 to say the very least...i wouldn't recommend going anywhere period this weekened.....also, there may be no point in my going to SA since :

1. ALL hotels are booked already..
2. The hurricane is going to hit SA regardless, so it will just be a waste of time and money traveling over there
3. i'm located downtown Houston, so flooding isn't really and issue, so we most likely will ride this one out.
4. i just got paid today! :p

that's just about it, if you guys don't hear from me within the next week, then you guys will get the picture.....

edit* JF needs to get laid....

Mr.C

Smash Master
DCX how bad do you think that would be? like bad enough to were we couldnt make it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom