• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texas Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Electricmouse said:
Cole you traitor, your new mod powers don't excuse you for having your name in that evil color.
I CAN'T FREAKING HELP IT!!! AAAAAAAAAHH

you coming this afternoon?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
omg on a wednesday.......can't make it too much stuff to do.../school

Mr.C

Smash Master
sk00lz a gay.....but alot of hawt girls....specially teh jen. But umm yea 4 is to small, lol

Vinnyman

Smash Journeyman
Mr.C said:
sk00lz a gay.....but alot of hawt girls....specially teh jen. But umm yea 4 is to small, lol
****, i wish i was still in school....enjoy while it last!

red is a badass color...don't hate!

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
ewww an Aggie, i thought you were cool Vinny

and there is absolutely nothing wrong with tech :)

Vinnyman

Smash Journeyman
Sintenal said:
ewww an Aggie, i thought you were cool Vinny

and there is absolutely nothing wrong with tech :)
ex aggie to you buddy....i originally attended A&M for a Bach in Comp Engineering....i regret it now... my first choice was UT of course, but i missed the deadline like an idiot... :urg: ....but now i plan on going to UTI to study Auto Mechanics and Performance...since drag racing is my thing......work for a dealership and eventually open up my own racing shop....we'll see how things pan out in the next year... :)

Clever

Smash Journeyman
I'm planning on goin to UoH....Anyone else goin there??

And to anyone planning on going the corp...dont! Werewolf can tell you all about that :p You have to put up with the dumbest crap there.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
Hey TX guys... i'm having a state crew battle challenge going on soon and thought TX might be interested. I'm getting every state to elect it's 5 best playes and hold a tournament of state crew battles sometime fairly soon. I know IN, IL, MI, MN, OH, maybe kentucky and tennnessee and hopefully California are looking at this so far. The thread is in the Midwest section right now, but Mr. Silver said if people from all over post in it, he'll move it. Check it out and hopefully u can send your best. Hope to hear your input soon. sorry for the spam and advertisement btw.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
That's easy enough. Caveman, Rob$, SOS, Wes, and either Smiles or Drew. But that's hypothetical. I have no idea how interested any of them would be tho.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
can people go just to go? will there be more than one event (ie a tournament for everyone in addition to the big crew battle?)

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sounds cool... but I doubt I could do it unless it was really close. (i.e. definintely in Texas)
Unless it's like... next summer, then my chances of going out of state would go way up.

Also I might not be top 5.... but it would be cool anyways.

and JF who's Wes?

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Wes= Austin guy. He's the best player no one's ever heard of. Ask CC or Converse, well scratch that don't ask Converse, but CC as well as everyone here knows how good he is. :)

Mr.C

Smash Master
Majin for fact you can beat his Fox.... Unless you can **** jiggs then his jiggs > you. I played his Marth at Tga2 an beat it.....Steve beat him in the tourney too. They came to Converse and beat us. But Majin i played link, And we all know wut happens when i pull out the fox. But ummm yes.... hes good but...

i was sandbagging XD

I REPEAT WES IS GOD!

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Mr C, Fox is easily Wes's best character even as good as his Marth and Jiggly are. Majin, Wes barely even lets me touch him anymore, but you're welcome to play him if you want. I think it's your turn to come up to Austin tho, since we went to converse last time.

Fear

Smash Journeyman
JesusFreak said:
That's easy enough. Caveman, Rob$, SOS, Wes, and either Smiles or Drew. But that's hypothetical. I have no idea how interested any of them would be tho.
lol jf u make me laugh so hard :p

Mr.C

Smash Master
JesusFreak said:
Mr C, Fox is easily Wes's best character even as good as his Marth and Jiggly are. Majin, Wes barely even lets me touch him anymore, but you're welcome to play him if you want. I think it's your turn to come up to Austin tho, since we went to converse last time.
Fox is not his best......If my Link was beating him, and if i didnt beat him it was by one stock and last hit....Fox is spose to **** Link ggnore

Fear

Smash Journeyman
JesusFreak said:
Wes= Austin guy. He's the best player no one's ever heard of. Ask CC or Converse, well scratch that don't ask Converse

Wes is good. not top.

Vinnyman

Smash Journeyman
Mr.C said:
Fox is not his best......If my Link was beating him, and if i didnt beat him it was by one stock and last hit....Fox is spose to **** Link ggnore
this man speaks the truth....someone should get this on tape too :chuckle:

Mr.C

Smash Master
WES IS GOD EVERYONE!

actually i dont even know wtf a link is i dont even play smash.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
right now were lookin at this being the main event on a Saturday. A Singles for everyone will start afterwords and go into that sunday and time allowed, doubles following. Post up in the thread... let everyone know your ideas and thoughts. I think Cali is gonna look good if they come...

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
What state is it going to be in?

TheCoach

Smash Apprentice
????What dose Mr. C stand for???????
the coach thinks Mr. Clean
dude like yesterday i was playing smash with this homeless guy we picked up and needed a ride. We had the littel tv game cube thing and he was all like yo veeothches ya better let me play keep that in mind that he sounded like mr T but 20x bigger and with like 100x more boob action
anyways i was all like *****..............thats it

TheCoach

Smash Apprentice
dude like yesterday i was playing smash with this homeless guy we picked up and needed a ride. We had the littel tv game cube thing and he was all like yo veeothches ya better let me play keep that in mind that he sounded like mr T but 20x bigger and with like 100x more boob action

Mr.C

Smash Master
MAJIN UR JUST JEALOUS! that me and Coach are like the essence's's's's of mankind..... He coach's them to be the best and I clean them with Mr.T.....were to pimp.

EDIIIIITTTTTT MAJIN I MADE A MRC BANNER WOOOT I NEED U TO HOST IT

darkrillin

Smash Rookie
Yo

Hey
Crystal City people wat up .
im here in SA and i dont have anything to do
so call me next time you guys come up
or the next time there is a tournament here

You know who this is
later

viperboy_74

Smash Master
We're lookin for a location right now. Probably in the IN, IL area... maybe chicago or champaign. We are discussing a location in the thread right now actually. That and actual rules. We are thinking about letting any 5 man crew enter, but they have to all be from the same state because the point is seeing which state is the best. Let us know what you guys think of that idea.

leprechaun

Smash Ace
darkrillin said:
Hey
Crystal City people wat up .
im here in SA and i dont have anything to do
so call me next time you guys come up
or the next time there is a tournament here

You know who this is
later
OMG i thought you were dead JR nah i'll give you a call whenever i head down to CC i'll stop by and hang out and stuff

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
omg texas r0x0rz. totally.

All hail houston we r0x0rz the most. yeah, right, i wish.

TheGreatMarth taught Ken everything he knows.

G@be has the best pikachu in the world and I'm second best pika in the world...

Save a chicken, eat a taco.

:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:

TheCoach said:

omg the coach totally rules XDDDD

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
Let's eat ben instead! :-D :colorful:

this is the greatest emoticon in the world to be put in the greatest topic in the world for the greatest smashers in the world! wooohoo that's a lot of intheworlds.

:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:

Vinnyman

Smash Journeyman
fluffy-sama said:
Let's eat ben instead! :-D :colorful:

this is the greatest emoticon in the world to be put in the greatest topic in the world for the greatest smashers in the world! wooohoo that's a lot of intheworlds.

:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:
yes it is...

everyone bow down to my ****ing quote RIGHT NOW gottdammit!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mr.C

Smash Master
I just want some @%#&$. BBQ today someones house, tourney at GC owned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom