• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texas Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sos246

Smash Journeyman
im bored. argh....... sum 1 make a tourney..... argh.

me and coach came up with an idea for a smash toiurney witha twist.
itll be called sdf = smash drunk fest! rukes r simple. if you with a round you drink a beer. you lose you drink a beer. winner gets a 6 pack. all entry fee money will be used to buy the beers. who wants to come? any1. im serious.:)

tsetse

Smash Lord
sos246 said:

itll be called sdf = smash drunk fest! rukes r simple. if you with a round you drink a beer. you lose you drink a beer. winner gets a 6 pack. all entry fee money will be used to buy the beers. who wants to come? any1. im serious.:)

Double post on purpose.

sos most of these guys aint 21 yet foo. The fact that they might drink doesnt make it right but any ways just wanted to harsh your buzz with my gnarly attitude. Watch out when drunk around ugly chicks.

Vinnyman

Smash Journeyman
sos246 said:

sounds ****ing tempting bro....

you're breaking my balls dood, you're breaking my balls! :laugh:

Zoap

Smash Master
hey texas

hey texas just have a quick question for any of u. Do any of u know a Will from Katy who plays smash, i want to find out cuz he is gonna be my roomate. Thx for ur time.

sos246

Smash Journeyman
tsetse said:
Double post on purpose.

sos most of these guys aint 21 yet foo. The fact that they might drink doesnt make it right but any ways just wanted to harsh your buzz with my gnarly attitude. Watch out when drunk around ugly chicks.

chu dat tsetse. although when your drunk theres no suck thing as ugly chicks :)

no byt seriously i was considering ACTUALLY making this tourney. like either rent out a public space por hold it at a residential house. either or. but yeah you ahve to be 21 or ova to enter. (and if you arent then say you are hint hint:) but either way i know it would be fun as hell. i just think of a better prize then a 6 pack. hmm... any ideas?

TheCoach

Smash Apprentice
Majin Betty already got laid. Do you remember that time we all went to this party downtown and you got extramly drunk. Well that same day you passed out and betty ***** you. I think he put something in your drink.

SDF= Smash Drunk Fest
You don't have to be 21 to drink thats just the government putting the black man down with his shananoginse I say **** the law
Any ways we really should hold this drunk tourny cause then we all suck. and we can play ddr drunk
and trust me thats fun
Beside i want to get Mr C really drunk so he can flash me

Mr.C

Smash Master
Im down Like Bety's left boob. And Coach ill only Flash you, If i get some cheesecake.

TheCoach

Smash Apprentice
Allright yesterday while I was medetading next to my Mr C picture I came up with an idea........
You see everyone loves Game and Watch so we should have a all Game and Watch tourny and i don't know thats like all that hit me......Ohh it could be called like Judgement or something but an all GW tourny would kick *** ohh and like i have a good chance of pwning

Boobies are cool but Mr C's boobies are essential for life

Mr.C

Smash Master
LoL wtf? Coach you make me happy in the pant's yo :laugh: But yea im down for the GW tourney judgement/engage/disengage tourney plus the 21 nigganomenon.

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey, I'm up for a game and watch tourney! He was the only character I'd play for a long time! I think I might do well in that. LOL It'd actually give me a chance!

TheCoach

Smash Apprentice
Sup sup nigaas I played that blue something guy and he won a mr gattis tourny in san antonio tried to show him some pwning moves but anyways he wanted to have a tourny in a church or something here in sa and like i know i want to go to a tourny and im sure sos dose too and like if converse goes it could transform from a noob tourny into a sak biweekly were we could have some fun and like maybe these other noobs will join and like we can take thier money Haahahhahhhahhhh(Betty's left boob laugh ..Bettys left boob is the evil villian one so it sounds like a villian laugh????)

P.S. I told him about Betty and he reconized his name because we put so much **** about the peopel's most sexy man in the world, betty ......i love you .......we should have a sex orgy me you and Mr. C... and possibly nasty nate......ohh my brother told betty to look at the post and betty replied that smash is a noob game......only bett ycan get away saying that, even after he plays FF11 all day .....***** no sex orgy for you betty

darkrillin

Smash Rookie
Is there gonna be any smash tournaments in the San Antonio area any time soon?
If there is let me know thanks

Mr.C

Smash Master
Niganomenon Ofcourse I'll go but like ina Church? My ***** is Jewish so I'll have to ask him if its otay nah mean? moohaha <------ best laugh alive no johns. Even if i was Arabian that would be the funniest laugh ever.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I'm "that blue something guy" Mr. TheCoach was talking about. The tournament will probably be on the 30th, or sometime around there. Bring all the wicked good people you know. I can't get enough of having my rear end handed to me.

Oh, and Mr. C: Don't worry, I'll try my very best not to convert you.

Mr.C

Smash Master
convert me to wut ***** lol only race i am is gangsta. :) but yea ill go and bring all my homie g daddies

tsetse

Smash Lord
Mr.C said:
convert me to wut ***** lol only race i am is gangsta. :) but yea ill go and bring all my homie g daddies
Yeah mr c is buck nasty from the chappelle show. S

an Antonio tourney we will be there. no johns

Mr.C

Smash Master
all up in the hizzy greezy sizzle style nah mean ****** like on the real i bust them flows cause my name is joe and im rapper just cause ima lil faster...gonna come through...playing my dreamcast i cant whipe my own *** im to gangsta cause ima polly wangsta, i be coming down, coming through cause crashman isa jew...ima flowin masta, to fasta, big busta crasha nah mean ****** brandon D take out ur whole **** with one bullet cause ima season huslta foo be like ooo son ooo noob.

Driven through the lane. even know i dont have my license thats pretty lame. you gotta real short skirt ..i wanna look up look up ya ya.... If you can keep a secret well baby i can keep a secret... be bustin the rhymes like no otha just cause ima free style mastooor.... Im straight hoodrat gangsta i believe in you and me and im coming to find u , if it takes me all night..wrong intill u make it right and i wont forget you atleast illlll try.....everything will be alright everything! will bbbbeee olright...then in site i seen a big sign that said forizzle gangsta u gonna die....so i cried and lost my sight for a second, came back into play then i was like aayyyy..... so i stopped the car and i got out there was a sudden shout lallalallalalalalalalala o ho no i wasnt shoppin for a doll, to say the least i thought i seen them all, then u took me be suprise...dreaming bout tho dreamin eyes....i never knew i never knew .... then it suddenly hit me.. i was trippen ***** i was trippen. im dreaming bout those dreamin eyes i never knew i never knew but its olright....olright.......everything will be olright everything will be olright everything will be olrightttttttttttttt....everything will be olright everytyhing will be olrightt.........everything will be olrighhhhhhtttttttttttt........ racy days help me through the hopeless haze but ooomy ooommy tragic eyes i cant even recognize my self behind !!! dundundun so if the answer is no can i change urrrr mind.......niggga busting them flows out again them sirens scream half past ten and u wont let go while i ignore that we have all felt like this before.. it starts to show.. so if i have a chance would u let me no......y arnt u shaking set back in time......ur to kind ...gizzle gizzy style pimps in the club ma then u gotta recognize that were all the same and looove is blind.... the sun is gone......before it shines!!! dundundudun and i said if the answer is no can i change ur mind iiffff the answer is no can i change ur mind..... G.g.g.g.g.g.g.g.g.g.g.g.g.g.g.g.g.g.g.g.g.g.g.g.g.g.g. UNIT!

IMA GO PLATINUM!

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
A black man was talking to a white man and said : I''m black. When I was born I was black. When I grew up I was black. When I'm sick I'm black. When I go in the sun I'm black. When I'm cold I'm black. When I die I'll still be black. But you, When you were born you were pink. When you grew up you were white. When your sick you're green. When you go in the sun you're red. When you're cold you're blue. When you die you'll be purple.

And you have the nerve to call me colored... :ohwell:

tsetse

Smash Lord
MajinLink 287 said:
A black man was talking to a white man and said : I''m black. When I was born I was black. When I grew up I was black. When I'm sick I'm black. When I go in the sun I'm black. When I'm cold I'm black. When I die I'll still be black. But you, When you were born you were pink. When you grew up you were white. When your sick you're green. When you go in the sun you're red. When you're cold you're blue. When you die you'll be purple.

And you have the nerve to call me colored... :ohwell:
Man so what is the appropriate way to address black people because seriously when people ask me what my race or ethnicity is i say mexican or mexican american, if black is considered derogatory would not white also be considered derogatory. Or does it just depend on the person themselves.

This is a serious question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom