• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texas Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Vinnyman said:
any of you boys play Gunz Online? if so, hit me up...i'm looking for some more shot dummies! :mad:
I play, but i kinda sold all my slashshot stuff so know i have a auto.. :ohwell:

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Electricmouse said:
Cole I challenge you to a drunk smash battle best 2 out of 3.
We need to have a freaking drunk-Smash tournament. Or, barring that, we need to create the SSBM Drinking Game: FFA, 4 players, losers all take a shot.

So yesterday I drove from my house in The Woodlands down to Rockport (which is near Corpus Christi, 450 miles roundtrip :urg: ). I took 59 South most of the way, and I drove through Victoria. Or, I thought I did. I saw a sign that said 'Victoria Pop. 62398' or something close to that, but I didn't see any houses or buildings. Where the heck do people live in Victoria?

SaturnAngel

Smash Rookie
Potential Tournament Formulating...

I'm kinda new to the forums, but I was curious to see what the SSBM activity in Texas was like, since I live down here in San Antonio myself. Good to see that, from the looks of this section, the activity is pretty lively. ^_^

Anyway, in terms of a tournament, I was curious about setting up a fun tournament for incoming freshmen (like myself), at St. Mary's University. Kind of as a way of getting to have fun and get to know other people on campus. But since I've never entered/hosted one before, I wanted to do a little "recon" first and see how things were before I announced anything for certain. >.>

Electricmouse

Smash Ace
We need to have a freaking drunk-Smash tournament. Or, barring that, we need to create the SSBM Drinking Game: FFA, 4 players, losers all take a shot.
Shouldn't it be the winner that has to take a shot?

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
No, that's how drinking games work. Losers take shots. You'd think the winner should take a shot, to impair them, but no.

SaturnAngel: PM MajinLink, he seems to be the most active poster in SAK (San Antonio krew) at the moment. He'd be happy to hook you up w. some smash competition, I'd wager.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Saturn- actually this saturday Austin and fcnl2 "Converse + S.a" are having a crew battle, so you should talk to MajinLink.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Indeed. Its only cause being with you has opend my eyes, who would of ever believed such a perfect surprise. I keep asking myself wondering how? I keep closing my eyes, but i keep looking out wut life was a place with just you and me, nobody else just only u and me..... ALL THE THINGS YOUVE SAID RUNNING THROUGH MY HEAD!!! this is not enough, all the things uve said all the things uvve said......dundunundundundundundundundundundundundundundundun And all mixed up feeling cornered and rushed the say its my fault but i wouldnt so much...Bout to fire away the sun and the rain coming out on meh face wash away all the shame, when they stop and stare dont worry me, cause i fell in my hear what shes feeling for me, i can try to pretend i can try to forget, but its driving me mad going out of meh heeeeaaaddd! ALL THE THINGS UVE SAID RUNNING THROUGH MEH HEAD, THIS IS NOT ENOUGH AWW WAAA!

Thank You...working on my poetic form, ;)

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
That's not your poetic form . . . lol. It's the Russian **** Song.

Nobody answered my question from before. Do V-town people live in underground caves or something?, 'Cuz I saw nothing but a couple of gas stations when I drove by there on Tuesday.

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Mr. C: It's not this saturday, it's next saturday.

SaturnAngel: I'd be happy to intoduce you to all the best S.A. smashers we got and even Converse since they live relatively close to us. If you have AIM, contact me at basr22386, YIM at omegaweapon256, and MSN Messenger at rubyweapon286@hotmail.com

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask. SaturnAngel, when are you going to hold this tournament at St. Mary's University and where in it? St. Mary's University is actually really close to me, about a 5-10 mins drive, depending on traffic.

Damage2Sinuses

Smash Rookie
Bahamut said:
That's not your poetic form . . . lol. It's the Russian **** Song.

Nobody answered my question from before. Do V-town people live in underground caves or something?, 'Cuz I saw nothing but a couple of gas stations when I drove by there on Tuesday.
well victoria is pretty spread out for such a small town.. and then on top of that you were on 59 i think you said? well there is nothing really off that highway, but if you had turned down one of the many roads sprouting off of it at the lights, you would of made your way into town.. isnt v-town over due for a tourney? i guess the v-town crew is to busy serving me and friends free food at luby's to host one?

Mr.C

Smash Master
Majin sux ***, Coach when hes drunk would like you guy's to answer one question and one question and that's If he was a *****...what kind of ***** would he be...

a. a black *****?
b. a black *****?
c. a black *****?
d. bety's *****?

Dude SHhh? Shh? there is a giant *** ****ing monkey out the window, shhh! dude! theres a giant *** monkey omfg its gone?

I was born with 1 nipple and 2 balls. Listen mrc idk wtf is going, im like wtf a roof, wtf is going on hey dudes AYYY and im going to put this cold ****ing beer on my nuts and be like aaaaYYY *****............. i gota beer in my ***.

WIll you marry me? "yes" OMFG YES!

HAve you ever seen a guy with two nippples on one tit, he claims its not two nipples. he actually cut one and it looks like two.......you know how ****ing sexy that is. Its like ****ing sexy......

Wanna here the super mario song on meh guitar?????? "sure" well im to lazy to go up stairs and get it.........doodooodooo

OMG i jus farted and like put a like lighter to my anus and it was like a this big *** like fire and bigass explosion, omfg i put a beer in my ***. omfg it made my ***** all small omfg imagin like my ****ing ***** was like 2000x smaller then urs, then like put it in a ****ing can and icecream and mix it all ****ing up and be like **** ya then like...............does that taste good??? "uuuhhh yea" hey i like beer

And your like the tit of the *****'s the cream of the crop. WHAT? are u trying to seduece me? are u like my hari super glued to the wall......have u ever super glued any of ur body parts to any one else body parts.......

You know i have a jamacin headband? Idk looks like a dragon to me...

OK ***** this is wutch ur going to have to do, open the bible 355, paragraph 3 read that ****....its says i have a P-E-N-I-S....you readin that ****?

I have a lamp.....and a cd

Tell fear to engage "already did"

Dude theres like this bigass condom on my light bulb......its like stuff and when i say lightbulb i mean *****, but really i mean lightbulb.......HEY STFU! are u on birthcontrol?

Dude i just looked out my window, and there was a big *** dinosaur i named him crieg, i let him lick me.....

Listen robbie i am a pimp.....a pimp.....wut?? dude talk to nate im making a fool out of myself.........HELL YEA?

hheheh HE called me a queer then he said he loved me.....

Dude i dont remember but like ima tell him again.....jt, naked girl jt was like AHHHHH! he cant look at the boobs anymore......

Bety takes like the ****est hugest **** ive ever seen in my life.....monster ****.......

there sitting play ff11 and i was like ****ing ******s, ******s drinkin water....and i was eating pizza...ok well coach was tlaking to you and his balls were hanging out of his boxers......

There like so ****ing fat and black......you know wut im talking bout dude? HEHE

Dude robbie i want to sex u up......

dude know wut i relized....white people say like alot....get my ****ing drift...u know wtf scope is.....its pretty ****ing wierd...idk wtf is going on...

dude..........did u just call me a *****!!!

ANd i was like AWWWWWHHHHH! humping a door......theres some scope mouth wash so i drank it and was like AWWWWHHHHH!

DUde u know bob??? well bobs a vibrator, wtf would i do if i had the skills of bob jessus wut would i use my ***** for if i had a bob.

Im there like sitting and dude his like AAHHH and im like OOOUUHHHH dude my pinkies in ur ***......dude no its not....dude u cant feel it, well maybe ina dew days.......

DUde give me that ****ing thing right there...SHHHHHAAAAAY HAHAHAHHAHAH!

dude have u ever seen a rock nacked........its ****ing wierd....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like Foreal Saturn Angel Ill play with you all the time ;) R U TEH SEcZI?

Mr.C

Smash Master
Dude those are drunken quotes from sa, converse... there priceless.

But anyway's Saturn like if your hot i think im in love with you for sure.... ima good man ill take care of you. ;)

SaturnAngel

Smash Rookie
MajinLink 287 said:
SaturnAngel: I'd be happy to intoduce you to all the best S.A. smashers we got and even Converse since they live relatively close to us. If you have AIM, contact me at basr22386, YIM at omegaweapon256, and MSN Messenger at rubyweapon286@hotmail.com

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask. SaturnAngel, when are you going to hold this tournament at St. Mary's University and where in it? St. Mary's University is actually really close to me, about a 5-10 mins drive, depending on traffic.
Gah! This is what happens when I get all involved with writing a story; I lose track of the outside world. >.> Sorry it's taken me so long to reply! ^_^"

Majin, I was thinking of maybe organizing one to run maybe about a couple weeks after the fall semester starts, in order to give everyone a chance to settle and get used to living on campus and the like. It'd also give me some time to do some on-campus recon--see who would be interested and the best way to go about doing things without getting in trouble. Plus I could get kind of a signup going, so that way there's at least an estimate of players, and that would help in planning accordingly the more pressing details of when and where. My main focus is getting my fellow freshman together in something fun.

Depending on the size of interest, I wonder if I could get permission to host it in St. Mary's University Center, since it's a big place that could accomidate a lot of people..? ::shrugs:: That's one of the answers I hope my intended on-campus recon will give me.

Mr. C said:
But anyway's Saturn like if your hot i think im in love with you for sure.... ima good man ill take care of you
As flattered as I am, I'm gonna have to pass on that, love. ^_^" I'm just kind of getting over a recent heartbreak. It's...much too soon to love again, I'm afraid... *dramatic sigh*

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
SaturnAngel, do you have AOL Instant Messenger or any messengers of any kind so we can get in contact a little more? I'm pretty sure I sent you a PM with my cell phone number in it. But yeah, if you know where the North Star Mall is, I live literally right next to that mall.

BTW, we're going to have a fun mini-tournament with the best of Austin, San Antonio, and Converse this coming saturday the 13th. :lick:

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
JesusFreak said:
You mean the best minus me?
Unfortunantly, yes.

Saturday August 13th: Austin Crew vs. FCNL2 (Converse + S.A.) :lick:

Oh yeah, Mr. C, check it out, Coach, Nate, Jose, and Betty are gonna form their own crew. Coach wants to steal SOS though... :ohwell:

L337

Smash Cadet
moo

"Listen robbie i am a pimp.....a pimp.....wut?? dude talk to nate im making a fool out of myself.........HELL YEA?"

Coach handed me the phone after that, so everything after that I said. I had no idea what I said until I read that, then I remembered. Heh.

Anyway, I love Coach. He is so sexy. I want to marry him, yes Coach, I am proposing to you as of now. Marry me, pleaaaaase. I spent three nights at his house, it was so much fun.

Also, I'm Fear's brother for those that don't know, Nathan.

And one more thing, our crew will own any of you Austin guys, and ****, we'll ****ing own fat chicks need loving too as well. Because we own. And SoS will join our crew because we are cool like that.

Good game.

Dixie is hot.

TheCoach

Smash Apprentice
ENGAGE
Dude i woke up and Dixie was here.........and I was like wtf are you doing in my house fat chicks need loving too are in Converse..... Well anyways if SOS reads this do you really want to join a crew with Majin Link or a crew that got drunk for like three days in a row........Dude Nasty Nate Dixie is so hot she looks like Betty.....as for all those quotes that Mr C posted they are all true and like nate and i woke up and Majin Link was like dude did you guys see all thoses quotes ..............ohh and nate and i went to the mall with a crazy motha ****a white guy and asked all these random chicks were they selling male thongs at this same location we also walked into Victorias Secret and stayed there for a while it was perrty fun annd Blob(betty) got to see a naked chick
DISENGAGE

Mr.C

Smash Master
Like foreal Saturn i would never brake your heart, Id only love and give you the best time of your life ;)

Lol Lep ayyyyy it happens to the best of us :)

but seriously the only thing important right now is.....Coach would like you guy's to answer one question and one question only and that's If he was a p3nis ...what kind of p3nis would he be...

a. a black p3nis?
b. a black p3nis?
c. a black p3nis?
d. bety's p3nis?

p.s <3 everyone <3 saturn

ps.ps Nate Just seen the sig nicely done.....**** YOU! it's "mrc" but i love u mayne :)

L337

Smash Cadet
Coach? A vajina?

He couldn't be Betty's, because Betty hasn't seen his in about thirteen years.

It couldn't be black either, because it's around three inches(i've seen it).

It'd be Mr.C's dream p3nis.

GG

Mr.C

Smash Master
That sucks hardcore *** + 2

Lol Coach 3 inch's :laugh:

No Mo4st :cry:

Halo has alot of hot girls? halo time :)

No Mo4st :cry:

Jf's boobs. :laugh:

NicholaiGinovaef

Smash Journeyman
Does anybody here live around El Paso or Las Cruces?? I am lookin' for some competition. There really is no competition down here. If you live around this area pm me or somethin'. I need some new people to play around here. I am willin' to drive like 2 or so hours to play somebody new...

NicholaiGinovaef

Smash Journeyman
Errmmm... I'd rather not drive 8 hours just to play one guy in smash. If it was like 2 or 3 then maybe... But if there is ever any huge tournament down there where there is alot of people, then I'd more than likely go. Just tell me when.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
About TGA: The most likely date that the next TGA will be held is September 24, because that's a bye weekend for UT football. It's the last Saturday in the month.

Secondly, I've returned to Austin, and I've found that my smash skills have gone down the toilet. Seriously, I bet even YOU could beat me now, Jfreak.

so yeah, if anyone wants to come over to my place and smash, that's cool. I'm basically free until August 26, when I go back into Longhorn Band.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Cool Cool. Everyone who's fairly new here (HOUSTON) needs to realize that TGA is probably the 2nd biggest tourney in TX next to MOAST, so peeps best show up. And there will be details as soon as I (or someone else) have them. :grin:

NicholaiGinovaef

Smash Journeyman
Heck yeah, if that TGA tourney does happen then I'll be there for sure with my crew. Unless it falls at a bad time for me... But if it doesn't then I'll be there for sure. Just say somethin' when/if it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom