• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texas Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll MM JF, tsetse, Majin, Leprechaun, hell even Wes...

I just have to actually go to a tournament first :ohwell:

Though I have a slight chance at going to some things, like maybe Fluffy's monthlies or something and hopefully I'm going to TGA...

tsetse

Smash Lord
leprechaun said:
:dizzy:

aww picking on matt huh , why don't u play me or something ......................................................against my capt, peach , sheik , yl , marth , IC , fox , doc/mario , and maybe falco , or yoshi ,and DK it will be fun ....come on
Cool i'm ok with that, i'll "come on"

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Everyone posted in the order I mentioned them (sans Wes of course, since he doesn't seem to have a SWF account), even though not all of them were responding to my post...

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
::Edit:: This is Clever posting on Fluffy's account again. Gotta make sure I log off her name now...Arrrghhhh Shoryuken!

So who would be up for some $5 MM with samus dittos. I'm willin to bet I can beat anyone in that match ;)

sos246

Smash Journeyman
tsetse said:
Sos 1 dollar sheik and falcon dittos at TGA.
you got it.

and on a side note. i think chun li from street fighter is badass. not only is she cute and top tier but she has really cool spiked bracelets.
oh and i like hamburges to. but not with lettuce. it kills the flavor. i dont care for turkey/ although ham is pretty good. especially the honey glazed ham. i also think marvel vs capcom 2 is a noob game. yeah. well im done :)

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
sos, I guess I can do a DK ditto with you. Also, if there's ever low tier teams at any tourney comin up, we gotta team! I mean I'm the best low tier player around here anyway. If only I could use characters that don't suck lol.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Sintenal: The offer still stands for housing this weekend

Austinites: Sintenal is coming to Austin as part of the Texas Tech Red Raider Band, to witness the ritual slaughter of their passing game. Don't know how long he's staying, though.

sos246

Smash Journeyman
JesusFreak said:
sos, I guess I can do a DK ditto with you. Also, if there's ever low tier teams at any tourney comin up, we gotta team! I mean I'm the best low tier player around here anyway. If only I could use characters that don't suck lol.
me and jf > ken and isai (in a low tier tourney) :)

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
i dotn really play much smash anymore, it is plenty possible for you guys to be better than me

infact, id be disapointed if you guys werent better than me :p

Cole- we will see, im not sure how much free time we will have yet, i might be seeing my brother since i havent seen him in months. depends if he is working or not. If he isnt doing anything im definately up for doing something after the game. i probably should have taking that housing before i signed up for a hotel room ;x. o well, cant wait for this game :). finally get to play a real team

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
I finally found the original Platinum GCN controller I've been lookin' for for months. The only controller I was able to do anything with on smash, all other controllers suck! SOS, with this controller, I will take you and Converse down once again. :smiliegor

I swear, that sounds like something that came out of an anime... :ohwell:

sos246

Smash Journeyman
MajinLink 287 said:
I finally found the original Platinum GCN controller I've been lookin' for for months. The only controller I was able to do anything with on smash, all other controllers suck! SOS, with this controller, I will take you and Converse down once again. :smiliegor

sure buddy. and zeros dosent have sweaty hands.

sos246

Smash Journeyman
MajinLink 287 said:

sure buddy. and zeroes dosent have sweaty hands. :)

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
man, Street Fighter ST all the way. =P But Sou calibur is pretty cool indeed, quite coolies. Soul Calibur II was the first game I bought for my gamecube, and the reason that for many months after I got the cube, I never even touched smash XD.. Not too much into 3D fighters now, though. I'm mostly about Street Fighter ST and Smash

Mr.C

Smash Master
gawd. Sc2 was gey, and like the only thing not gey in it was Link tyty Link is very sexy, and like Sc3 added a iraqian so im pretty sure its still going to be gey, except the whole Link is sexy thing in SCgc because Link is non gey. Thank You.

Next week, everyone from Texas should go to UT and like hopefully them UTians can set up the lan thing for us again and we can bring tv's/gc's and wut not, nah mean? maybe have a lil fun tourney and like team tourney? Link is sexy.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Hey if y'all come next week, Majin can do his MM with wes :p I also want to MM Majin. :) Lep helped me and I'm finally starting to get a little better.

tsetse

Smash Lord
JesusFreak said:
Hey if y'all come next week, Majin can do his MM with wes :p I also want to MM Majin. :) Lep helped me and I'm finally starting to get a little better.
No you are not!1

Hey matt we need to have a Gas Money Match. We play at Sex2 and winner pay the other ones gas. Watcha Think.

felix45

Smash Lord
tsetse said:
No you are not!1

Hey matt we need to have a Gas Money Match. We play at Sex2 and winner pay the other ones gas. Watcha Think.
Lol, watch each of them bring up the biggest POS truck that guzzles so much gas it isn't even legal anymore. that would be a fun match to watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom