• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texas Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Weather Man Bob said:
I am the best Mario...
GAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edit: And thanks Sintenal :) He's right, yall. I'll take Mario dittos out the wazzoo. But if you really want to establish yourself as a better Mario player... you'd best play Mario! None of this "I know how to do this combo" crap. Either you're a Mario player, or you're a Mario enthusiast.

And I'll gladly take any enthusiasts on in a money match, since I'm apparently the only Mario player.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Yay for scav still being alive! You're the inspiration for my tourney. :p That means you have to come. :bigthumbu

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Right now it's looking like I'll make it ^_^ me and my roommate want to experience some Austin debauchery, and smash tournaments are always a good excuse to come visit.

leprechaun

Smash Ace
Scav said:
GAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edit: And thanks Sintenal :) He's right, yall. I'll take Mario dittos out the wazzoo. But if you really want to establish yourself as a better Mario player... you'd best play Mario! None of this "I know how to do this combo" crap. Either you're a Mario player, or you're a Mario enthusiast.

And I'll gladly take any enthusiasts on in a money match, since I'm apparently the only Mario player.

Oh no small man talking big.....................j/k scav you know i love you man :mad:

but hmm i do play mario and hmmmmmm smiles does use mario as well and hmmm you got some comp for the best mario in tx title

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
:p hey like I said, I'll accept [almost] any $ for Mario dittos. I fear Caveman and no one else in a straight up Mario v Mario matchup.

But that just teaches you dittos, for that one matchup. If you really want to be a better Mario, then I'll place any $ amount on a Tournament challenge. Play Mario for the ENTIRE tournament, and whoever places higher than me gets the money!

Come on, who dares? Anyone? Anyone? I thought not. Yall just want to to your money matches. That's cool. But if any real men want to PLAY Mario, give me a call.

leprechaun

Smash Ace
Scav said:
:p hey like I said, I'll accept [almost] any $ for Mario dittos. I fear Caveman and no one else in a straight up Mario v Mario matchup.

But that just teaches you dittos, for that one matchup. If you really want to be a better Mario, then I'll place any $ amount on a Tournament challenge. Play Mario for the ENTIRE tournament, and whoever places higher than me gets the money!

Come on, who dares? Anyone? Anyone? I thought not. Yall just want to to your money matches. That's cool. But if any real men want to PLAY Mario, give me a call.

I'll give you a call but i don' t have your # but you fear cavemans mario.....lol thats silly , his mario is like a baby kitten , but mario for an entire tourny huh i'll think about that

Mr.C

Smash Master
The revolution to the 5th power is coming! you wont know what hit you guy's! mrc is to powerful now!!!! moohaha! moohaha!

sos246

Smash Journeyman
Scav said:

yeah although i bet a could beat scav in a mario ditto. i dont think i have the guts to play as mario through a whole tourney. (i give props to scav for playing as an italian plumber the entire time :)

sos246

Smash Journeyman
i just had a awesome weekend. im gonna post sum of it up. :)

me,coach,and eagle in a car after we just left malibu grand prix.

coach-**** sos! you busted out and played ddr like crazy! you got like a crowd watching

sos_what!? for real!

coach- yeah niga! man i hope i see melody tonight

sos- why?

coach- cuz man shes a ***** pro at sex man.

sos- pro? lol ok.

coach- naw man its like this. a noob is all slow and dosent know what to do anbd then a trained noob can go faster and stuff but you cant *** a pro they *** you.

john-lol thats a good one.

eagle-.....

(later that night at flips)

sos-hey eagle you hungry?

eagle-yeah lets go 2 whataburger.

sos-alright. lets go.

nastynate (fears brother) -buy me a burger sos!

sos-they dont sell burgers its like 3 in da morning.

nasty nate- oh.

caveman- ill go to i want some pancakes.

nastynate- coach roll another joint!

coach-when i get back niga!.
(6 guys then pile into 1 small *** car. sos/nastynate/shdw in the back caveman and eagle in the front then coach jumps in the back and hes like half in the car laying on nastynate and half out the window. lol)

(we get to whataburger after 5 minutes off random yelling.)

whataburger guy- can i take your order.

eagle- i want a deluxe breckfast (or some **** like that)

nastynate- i wanna order boobs!

sos-i dont think they sell that.

shdw-lets go buy sum more beer after this.

coach- yeah beer.

(we pull up to the drive through the whataburgerguy see 6 dudes in a car one half out the window lol!)

nastynate- you wanna go to a party man?

whataburger guy- i dont wanna go to your party. it looks likes its all dudes.

coach- ***! now hes gonna think im gay!

sos/shdw- lol

nastynate- coach your *** bone is poking me!

coach- thats not my ***.

(everyone except nastynate laugh there *** off)

more stuff happens nate asks for ketchup then when were leaving throws it at the window lol!

we get home and play bull shiit the card game. nasty nate wins like 2 in a row because eagle didnt call him and lost. he puts down like 9 2s and theres like only 4 2s in a deck and no one notices and he like wins. lol.then i think we smoked again. i dunno i forget which came first. either way we watched unleashed and flip stupid dvd sucks so it kept on skipping and me and cave tried to fix it but it just wasnt working so it suxed and then like i think i feel asleep and i dont know what happened.

but yeah its funnier if you were there. when i read this after im not high im probly gonna look stupid lol.

yeah and umm ben give me my cd! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :dizzy: look im dizzy lol.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
If any of you want to play me in Mario Kart DS, my friend code is in my location thingy. PM me if you add me so I can add you as well.

alberthegreat

Smash Rookie
yeah....... well im just waiting for someone to post about a tourny ^_^
and hopefully it doesnt get canceled this time >.<

tsetse

Smash Lord
alberthegreat said:
yeah....... well im just waiting for someone to post about a tourny ^_^
and hopefully it doesnt get canceled this time >.<
Their is one at Planet Pizza in edinburg on dec 16 from 4:00 pm til midnight, All you can you can eat pizza buffet from planet pizza comes with it. Price for entry is 20$ includes pizza drinks and tourney.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
^^ Is it really nessasary to quote when the post is right above you? :psycho:

Silly people. :dizzy:

XZalla

Smash Journeyman
Hey, does anyone live in HOUSTON and want some casual matches? Please don't say you live in Houston when you live in Arizona. it's beginning to annoy me :< . But anyways I been to frappr and other website to get contacts but everyone I talked to lived so freakin far away. So what I am saying is is that do you any of you guys/gurlz live by Humble or Spring? If so would you some casual matches? I play with Gan and it's been hard getting matches even tho some good players live around me but don't want to play even though they do. I bet some of you can relate not playing anyone cept for the COM... If interested just hit me up on

AIM:XZalla14 MSN: xzalla@msn.com YiIM: xzalla

My first offical cry for smash matches *sigh* :(

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
XZalla said:
Hey, does anyone live in HOUSTON and want some casual matches? Please don't say you live in Houston when you live in Arizona. it's beginning to annoy me :< . But anyways I been to frappr and other website to get contacts but everyone I talked to lived so freakin far away. So what I am saying is is that do you any of you guys/gurlz live by Humble or Spring? If so would you some casual matches? I play with Gan and it's been hard getting matches even tho some good players live around me but don't want to play even though they do. I bet some of you can relate not playing anyone cept for the COM... If interested just hit me up on

AIM:XZalla14 MSN: xzalla@msn.com YiIM: xzalla

My first offical cry for smash matches *sigh* :(
Search for someone named fluffy-sama.

XZalla

Smash Journeyman
I found out today that she lives far... Plu I;m not even old enough to drive so I have to rely on my mom of someone else who can drive. But they aren't willing to drive that far. My search continues... :ohwell:

sos246

Smash Journeyman
hey everybody this is sos and i know that this has nothing to do with the thread but i just wanted everyone to hear how my christmas went. (note story is 100% true.)

basicly i went over to my moms and visited her 4 a while. (we dont get along but i still gotta show respect ya know.) anywayz after that my friend picked me up and we went to her party at her apartment. (i only went cuz i was bored and like didnt wanna be home along 4 christmas seeing as that was the only place i was welcome at.) anywayz- we got there we set all the stuff up a couple stereos sum drinks errr alot of drinks lol and so forth so basicly the party starts and i feel all awkward cuz i like know almost nobody there so im kinda like sitting back in like the corner... (yeah im a loser...) then this cute girl comes up to me. (she had short dark brown hair and two really big brown eyes. and she was wearing this really cute camo tank top.)
the conversation goes like this.

cute girl- HI! sos- ummm hi. cute girl- what are you doin? sos- just kickin back drinkin. cute girl- thats cool. how old are you? sos- 20. you?
cute girl- 19. so whats your name? (ok freeze conversation. at this point i figured she was either (a) drunk and that would explain why shes talking to me or (b) she feels sorry for me. or (c) a mixture of both.) (continue conversation) sos- john. and yours? cute girl- vanessa. sos- thats a pretty name. (note i already had a couple drinks and wasnt drunk but i was on my way there. otherwise i would be 2 shy to tell a girl that.) vanessa- thank you. so do you know alot of people here? sos- no actually i just came because jessica invited me so yeah. vanessa- jessicas my cousin! sos- for real? you dont look anything alike... (note jessica is slighty chunky and has long black hair where as vanessa well shes skinny and has short hair... basicly they didnt look alike.) vanessa- really? hmm i never really thought about it. sos- oh. so what part of sa are you from? vanessa- im actually from colorado and im visiting my family down in sa for the holidays. sos- oh thats cool. (just at that moment sum stupid drunk guy bumps into vanessa and she spills her drink.) sos- are you ok? vanessa- yeah... YOU STUPID *******!!!! (she was yelling at the guy who pushed her.) (thr guy turns around and says.) stupid guy- hey **** you you little *****! (or at least thats what the guy was TRYING to say becuz he was slurring his words really badly... its cuz he was wasted or sumthing.) (he then gets up in her face and starts yelling obscene things that even im not gonna repeat.) (i get up and tell him to stop yelling at her which only makes matters worse.) (he then pushs me and says something like you think your hard? or sumthing completely stupid like that.) (a whole bunch of the people start yelling fight fight!. and at this point i was drunk pissed off and i DIDNT like this guy.) (i start to leave becuz i dont want any trouble but then the guy sucker punchs me in the back of the head.) (everyone started to scream like idiots.) (now im the kinda person who dosent believe in violence. seriously i am. i dislike violence with a passion. but at this point i didnt give a $hit.) ( i punch the guy right in the face he goes down. not to sure if i knocked him out or if it was more the booze or both... not really sure. but either way.) (i then decide that i want nothing to do with this stupid place and im regretting even coming after all im just not a party type of person.) (anywayz i push through what seems to be an endless crown of people and walk out the door. at this point im really mad and dont really know where im walking to. i just keep on walking.) (i finally decided to sit down and figure out what the hell i should do so i sit down next to a closed conoco.) (i sit there for what seems to be an eternity although it was probably only like 2 or 3 minutes.) (just then i hear someone call my name.) ???-john!!! (i was like who the helll?) (i turn around and guess who it is.) vanessa- i finally found you!!! (she was gasping for air. i think she was running.) sos- what are you doing here? vanessa- looking for you! (at that moment its like my head got struck with a bolt of lightning and my very existence dulled out.) vanessa- are you alright? sos- yeah im fine. how about you. vanessa- im ok. just a little shaken up. (at that moment my brain wakes up and i realize that is christmas day im drunk and im in the middle of nowhere without a car.) sos- crap. i have no idea how im getting home. vanessa- how did you get here? sos- jessica brought me. but theres no way that im going back there. vanessa- i dunno... ummm how about a cab? sos- do cabs pick people up on christmas? vanessa- im not sure. they might. (so basicly to make a long story short...errr shorter. i needed to find a pay phone to call a cab company to see if they even work during christmas. luckily i had change now i just needed to find the number for a cab company. i remembered that cab companys usually go by 7 numbers repeated. for example if you dial 666-6666 then it will route you to a cab company. why is it like this? i dunno. but i was grateful for it.) (i call a cab i finally find out where im at and then i wait for the cab to come.) (so im just sitting down talking to vanessa for like 20 minutes b4 it shows up.) (which is fine becuz shes quite intresting to talk to.) (anywayz i tell her goodbye and thanks for coming to find me. she then asks if she could come with me.) (i was like ummmm...) (but to be honest i liked her so being the loser that i am i said yes.) i didnt have enuf $$$ to drive me to my house (which is located right next to sea world ) so i just went to my moms place. (luckily she was spending the night at her friends house becuz they were out getting drunk 4 christmas as well.) (unfortunately i dont have the key so i had to climb onto the balcony on the 2ns floor (its easier then it sounds) and hoped the door was unlocked. and sure enough it was. (why the hell would a person lock there balcony window anywayz?) so i let her in and basicly we talk all night long about so many diffrent things ill blow up if i name them all. but ill try to name the main ones. family beer being drunk partys and how dumb they are. relegion. friends reletionships. periods (not sure how that ine came up... lol) swiming video games music stores shopping sex basketball school working jobs food and clothes. (those are the main ones we talked about.) (anywayz) before i knew it, it was 8:30 in the morning. so we called jessica and had her pick vanessa up. (after the entire experience i can honestly say that i made a really cool friend that ill never forget and what seemed like a horrible thing turned into a great priceless thing. so i dont regret it at all :) un fortunately she goes back home on wensday. sigh yeah it suxs. well thats basicly it (the short censored version)

anywayz what im trying to get across is that just becuz times are bad and things arent ez to come by just remember theres always someone out there thinking the same thing.

and while im at it i would like to make a shout out to my friends from smash boards who make life worth living :) (note if your not in the list you probably should be its just i havent had sleep in like 2 days so i apologize :)

jesus freak/betty aka jt/jose aka shdw/robert aka coach/nathan aka nasty nate/steven aka fear/ robbie aka mr.c (yeah team ben suxs!) taylor/aka forkgirl/carlie aka ummm taylors sister. lol. bluezaft aka chris/zeroes aka sweaty hands aka adummy aka ed aka cloud/john aka casper/ben aka majinlink (i admit i make fun of ben alot but hes really a great guy!) teri aka fears sister/ot aka roberto/ dcx aka ummm dcx? lol/ wes aka fast like tree/ bj aka bj lol/ pringles aka neobloodpkx/ titan44 aka terrel/ nick aka ugly wombat/ comphort eagle aka mosquito aka sosa aka kyle (your a good friend of mine man! i didnt forget ya!) gary aka fc/ matt aka essence/ gore aka kaleb/satan aka my mom (she dosent play smash but i might as well.) all of crystal city lol/ all of the arizona crew (meda fighter/forward/zarelid/demised)the copperas cove crew and the houston players and of course fluffy! and rayzorium! and clever! and last but definitly not least is tsetse and his rio grande crew (there cool people to chill out with)

well thats it i guess... if i forgot you plz forgive me. im tired. lol. well thanks for reading and i wish everyone happy holidays!!!!

-S.O.S.

p.s. i love you all! lol :)

p.s.s. i blame jesus freak becauze hes a good influence on me lol.

Pneuma

Smash Ace
I completely missed the Austin tourney but I'm dying to start smashing competitively here in the Big State. I need a good loss or several to humble me, might as well start as soon as I can.

Oh, and hello everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom