• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texas PR - Social Thread

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Indeed. We should summon the Justice Friends.

I think he said that he has a test or something today.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
So, when I defended Xyro and Zac and offered up the 1st of every month thing, I expected Xyro to send the files by the first.

Xyro... Dude for truths. If you commit to doing something that effects our entire community you gotta really commit.

If you aren't even coming in here to explain yourself and not sending the files then hey, maybe you aren't right for the job.

:phone:

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
So, like, I'm applying to get on the content team on aib, and I wrote up an article for it as a submission to see if I made it. It was basically just an in depth list of all the Texas brawl tourneys going on in March, so hopefully we can get more attention from all the wifi texas warriors that lurk that site if my article goes through.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
So, when I defended Xyro and Zac and offered up the 1st of every month thing, I expected Xyro to send the files by the first.

Xyro... Dude for truths. If you commit to doing something that effects our entire community you gotta really commit.

If you aren't even coming in here to explain yourself and not sending the files then hey, maybe you aren't right for the job.

Shut it, new gen. he knows what he's doing. you wouldn't understand because you haven't been around long enough

wahahahah

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Good job, Zano.
I really hope you become a mod on there.

WHOA, no update on the first?!?! NO WAYYYY

Anyone want to bet that it won't be updated on the 2nd either?

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Shut it, new gen. he knows what he's doing. you wouldn't understand because you haven't been around long enough

wahahahah
I know how to save TiO files to my comp. and attach it to an email. It's not like it's hard, it's just he obviously committed to a job that effects all of us and doesn't own up to his responsibility.

It both makes for bad character and a salty community.
I'm not mad at Xyro, I just think, based on recent events, someone else is better for the job.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
It's something a new gen wouldn't understand.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I'm surprised you guys are still awake. So...

Melee Era = RBY Gen
Brawl Release - 2009 = GSC Gen
2009 - 2010 = RSE Gen
2010 - 2011 = DPPt Gen
2011 - 2012 = BW Gen

No?

BioDG

Smash Ace
Good job, Zano.
I really hope you become a mod on there.

WHOA, no update on the first?!?! NO WAYYYY

Anyone want to bet that it won't be updated on the 2nd either?
I'm waiting till April 1st personally.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I know how to save TiO files to my comp. and attach it to an email. It's not like it's hard, it's just he obviously committed to a job that effects all of us and doesn't own up to his responsibility.

It both makes for bad character and a salty community.
I'm not mad at Xyro, I just think, based on recent events, someone else is better for the job.

There's more to it then you think. If it was that easy I'd do it myself.

Xyro has to go through each TIO file and ensure that players' names are spelled correctly (identical to the list here on the PR). He also has to manage out-of-state rankings for each of the tourneys, as well as other things (like retired status or character icons).

Then he just pushes the button I made him and it calculates the rankings.

CY

Smash Ace
Why is calling somebody a new gen even an insult? XD
cuz NEW GENS like you didn't experience PRIME Brawl, aka 08 and early 09.

New Gens make me sick.

EDIT: DANG BOBBY DPHAT GOT YO GIRL IN HIS SIG. not only that, but he created not one, but three gifs of her moving around.

Asian girls make me sick, bruh. gimme dat prime white or a light skinned black girl yum.

Top Bottom