• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tetris Attack/Panel De Pon

Pulse

Smash Apprentice
Will it freely fall from the sky or will it just lock on to people and then drop?
When the move is used, they target a player, but if they move out of the way it would miss.
It would look like this:

x________________L

B
x________________L

B_x______________L

B is the block, x is the enemy, and L is Lip!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
When the move is used, they target a player, but if they move out of the way it would miss.
It would look like this:

x________________L

B
x________________L

B_x______________L

It goes that long!? That's great; the blocks should have a design to decide the attack power like: Lip's block, Flare's block, or Sharbet block. You know where I'm getting at.

Lovely

Smash Lord
It would look like this:

x________________L

B
x________________L

B_x______________L

I can see her doing a garbage block. I like it to have a good knock back.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
We are more and more closer to Judgment Day. And since Lip is such a favorite in Japan, all the kids will be trying to unlock her if she is actually a playable character.

y3nia659

Smash Ace
lol :chuckle: Pichu sucks, he's one of my mains in Melee. I careless if they suck or not, if I like the character I'll use them.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
We are more and more closer to Judgment Day. And since Lip is such a favorite in Japan, all the kids will be trying to unlock her if she is actually a playable character.
I'll unlock Lip first, lol. Survival till the end.

§leepy God

Smash Master
I think Lip has a good chance because she was suggested for Melee.
That is a great statement. Lip was wanted in Melee, but only got two signs of her. Brawl she was wanted even more, maybe she is in the game, but I'm not sure, (well eveyone is not sure).

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Ok, Gabage block is out, it looks like Kirby can still turn into them in the game.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Ok, Gabage block is out, it looks like Kirby can still turn into them in the game.
Let me guess, jump festa right? Dang it, I wanted the gabage block as Lip's move. It just keep's getting worse and worse info for Lip being in the game huh. But I'm still not giving up, Lip has more moveset than a garbage block darn it.

§leepy God

Smash Master
there are more characters and panel de pon than lip
Lip and Furil has been mention more than any character in Panel De Pon. Lip is the main character in the game, the other's just follow her when she saves them from the rain spell. But it could be another character from Panel De Pon, what character was you thinking?

§leepy God

Smash Master
Thiana & Windy I see. I love to play as Windy, see's my favortie character to use in muti player. She can do wind and thunder attacks if she get's the Brawl. I'm glad you didn't say Seren, I just don't like her laugh.

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
I support Lip all the way but her stick could remain a item for all to use.
After all, in Melee Ness's bat was a weapon of him and a item too.
And garbage blocks falling could be her final smash.

NukeA6

Smash Master
It's really no surprise that Kirby can still transform into Lip's garbage block but that doesn't prove deconfirmation.

There's always the blank garbage block (from the ! blocks).

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
The best argument against the deconfirmation of Lip is Samus's screw ball.
She is using it and it's an item.

BTW Lip has a weaker bud stick. She could use it.
She would be still unique.

Maggirus

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Yep, Lip is done for, if Kirby still has garbage blocks, forget it.
If you give up, I will hit you with the Lip Stick. :laugh: jk

But this don't mean that Lip is done, it means that a garbage block moveset isn't going to be needed. Most likely Lip will have some moveset's from her fariy friends.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I agree! Some of the purposed fighteress for this game have been criticized for having boobs, which is not a problem for Lip.
Lip having a woman appeal?

*tries to imagin it*

Nope, can't see it happening. Your right, she should stay the cute way she is when she get's in.

§leepy God

Smash Master

*tries to imagin it*

Nope, can't see it happening. Your right, she should stay the cute way she is when she get's in.
That would be kind of scary if Lip had a sexy look, (well to me), leave that to the taller characters. But if Lip were taller or if you mean Seren, it would make more since.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
That would be kind of scary if Lip had a sexy look, (well to me), leave that to the taller characters. But if Lip were taller or if you mean Seren, it would make more since.
Seren is hawt!!! :chuckle: jk

But like I say, she should stay the same but barrow some powers from the fairies that has the best powers like Sharbet & Flare. Of course it should be more than those two.

Lip till the End!!!

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord

*tries to imagin it*

I agree! Lip is a char of the Rainbow Brite kind, Leave the sex appeal to other chars, Samus and Krystal for example.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Knowing Viper, he would probably kiss his computer screen when Lip or Micaiah gets updated on the Dojo. :chuckle: Well, Lip till the end I suppose.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
AGRRRRRAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! RAINBOW BRITE!!!!!!!!!!!! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDX *does this to RainboW Brite*---> :laser: :smiliegor:
I think it means a mystic young apparace, I'm just guessing. Um, lasers???

Knowing Viper, he would probably kiss his computer screen when Lip or Micaiah gets updated on the Dojo. :chuckle: Well, Lip till the end I suppose.
Ryudo, you made me laugh for 20 min. with this quote, well you already know those are my two top most wanted characters to be in Brawl.

Lip till the end!!!

KingDedede

Smash Rookie
Did someone mention Kirby's stone form in Brawl still includes Lip's garbage block? Is this confirmed anywhere?

§leepy God

Smash Master
I agree! Lip is a char of the Rainbow Brite kind, Leave the sex appeal to other chars, Samus and Krystal for example.
Sorry, but what's a rainbow brite? Is it like a chibi or the same thing?

Did someone mention Kirby's stone form in Brawl still includes Lip's garbage block? Is this confirmed anywhere?
Darn it, Viper beat me to it, but a few people saw that at the demo in Japan.

Top Bottom