• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tetris Attack/Panel De Pon

Triple_Factorial

Smash Apprentice
I thought so, too.

This reminds me, I better update that Boss Idea thread of mine on Nsider2 with something on Trophy Stands.

Algus Underdunk

Smash Journeyman
Of course she'd be insanely hard. She's one of what, the top 5 largest VG characters in history (if not #1, which Krib94 believes)?

...and that's just to defeat her. Imagine what it'd be like to try to capture her with a Trophy Stand...
After playing all of Sin & Punishment, I have to say Corderia has to be dethroned in terms of 'biggest villain' by the final boss of that particular game...

Those who know what it is know what I'm talking about. Everyone else... I won't spoil it. Go download Sin & Punishment.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
After playing all of Sin & Punishment, I have to say Corderia has to be dethroned in terms of 'biggest villain' by the final boss of that particular game...

Those who know what it is know what I'm talking about. Everyone else... I won't spoil it. Go download Sin & Punishment.
Someone bigger than Corderia? I have to download that game!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519

I see your point, then I will get that game right now to see it. As long as the villain your talking about don't have that laugh that Corderia has, lol.

NukeA6

Smash Master
Maybe Corderia should be the optional boss of Subspace Emissary just like Ultima Weapon, Giga Bowser, and Culex.

Triple_Factorial

Smash Apprentice
Maybe Corderia should be the optional boss of Subspace Emissary just like Ultima Weapon, Giga Bowser, and Culex.
That would definitely be the way she should show up.

However, this also brings another question: How do we get to her? It seems that the SE might not have any Sidequests or things of that nature (Pit of 100 Trials in Paper Mario, "Extra" levels in SMW2: Yoshi's Island, etc)...

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace

However, this also brings another question: How do we get to her? It seems that the SE might not have any Sidequests or things of that nature (Pit of 100 Trials in Paper Mario, "Extra" levels in SMW2: Yoshi's Island, etc)...
It probably will, at least I hope so.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519

Good question, well they said you can try the levels again, but after you beat the game, what's next. Most likely getting the rest of the trouphies, but hopfuly they will put an extra future into it. Maybe that's how to unlock the rest of the hidden characters.

Triple_Factorial

Smash Apprentice
Good question, well they said you can try the levels again, but after you beat the game, what's next. Most likely getting the rest of the trouphies, but hopfuly they will put an extra future into it. Maybe that's how to unlock the rest of the hidden characters.
They only said that you could re-face the Boss characters. We don't know about the actual levels so far. Quite a few think it'll be similar to a Boss Rush... Corderia at the end of that Boss Rush, anyone?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
They only said that you could re-face the Boss characters. We don't know about the actual levels so far. Quite a few think it'll be similar to a Boss Rush... Corderia at the end of that Boss Rush, anyone?
Well, Smash Bros. did take the Kirby Super Star idea, so that might be included, (hopfuly).

Algus Underdunk

Smash Journeyman
Here's a simple 'alternate path' series.

1.) Play as different people (you're given the option previous to each action segment)
2.) Do things differently (i.e., alter who you save, who wins a battle, etc.)
3.) Alternate Doorways (you assume, in a Nintendo game, that there will only be ONE door per area? Heeee....)
4.) Event Mode (Remember? Events? Big, wild, out of control sequences?

...Speaking of the Boss Mode, it was always another of my wishes to let several players team up to fight overpowered boss characters... seems like I got my wish ^_^

Lovely

Smash Lord
Well, boss mode would be fun. I will pick Lip a lot to play against the boss.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Speaking of the Boss Mode, it was always another of my wishes to let several players team up to fight overpowered boss characters... seems like I got my wish ^_^
I think that's some bosses. But I wonder if you can put a CPU as a partner though?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Oh my, we got off of Panel De Pon, lol. Should Lip have a pure alt color as well as the Dark on? Damm I wish I had photoshop. :urg:

Triple_Factorial

Smash Apprentice
panel de pon is crazy. i got to speed level 30 then lost

@Viper JLT4GOV download gimp
Yeah, it takes quite a lot of experience to get PdP down. It took me enough training to sum up to about a month before I got to where I am nowadays (breaking the score bank in under 10 minutes and running through Stage Clear without a single Game Over) and even I have a tough time against Corderia on Very-Hard (I win less than 2% of the time).

@Viper: What did you mean by "pure" color set?

ruel

Smash Cadet
We should know if Lip is splayable as soon as we find out if Kirby can change into a 'garbage block' when he does his down b. If he can then lip is 99% likely to not be playable.

Pulse

Smash Apprentice
(I'm late) The Special Move blocks fall about as fast and do about as much damage as Melee Kirby's, but with much less lag. The Final Smash blocks, however, do imense damge, though only a little knockback. Lip would likely have to deal the finishing blow herself.

Lovely

Smash Lord
(I'm late) The Special Move blocks fall about as fast and do about as much damage as Melee Kirby's, but with much less lag. The Final Smash blocks, however, do imense damge, though only a little knockback. Lip would likely have to deal the finishing blow herself.
Will it freely fall from the sky or will it just lock on to people and then drop?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Well, I wonder if Lip will be revield as a hidden in the game or show up in the Dojo.
Most likely it won't be until after the game comes out. We will find out sooner or later. Cheers to survival; Lip for Brawl!!!

Off topic: Hatsune Miku sig?!?! Sleepy, I've nevered thought that would happen, lol.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Most likely it won't be until after the game comes out. We will find out sooner or later. Cheers to survival; Lip for Brawl!!!

Off topic: Hatsune Miku sig?!?! Sleepy, I've nevered thought that would happen, lol.
I think she will be a starter, it just hints at that. But I guess she can be unlockable.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
It may be 25 starters, Lip could be a starters, or a hidden. Over all, Lip's signs are in Brawl already. Lip's was wanted more than ever since Panel De Pon 2 came out, this also made Furil fans as well. Possibilities for Lip, yes; Guarantee maybe; Loved by fans, oh yea.

§leepy God

Smash Master

Skip you Viper, you know Miku is sweet.

On Topic: I will agree, Lip should be a hidden character, there should be a thread for all the most wanted characters, kind of like a peace treaty.

Top Bottom