• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tetris Attack/Panel De Pon

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
He was clear on how to use it, but not how big they will be. But a gabage block is a part of her game though.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
My thought's exactly, it should be her Final Smash. Maybe most of Lip's attack should be just flowers and stuff like that.
Sleepy, Sleepy, Sleepy, that would be too predictable to have Lip do nothing but attacks with the just Lip Stick. But the garbage block should have symbols of how powerful it is. Most of her attacks should come from her own power without the Lip Stick and Smash Bros. made it possible.

Lovely

Smash Lord
Well time to update your moveset Viper, if she doesn't use the Lip Stick that is.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Lip's rival would be Yoshi. I would like someone who isn't Triple_Factorial, to tell me why I thought that.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Sleepy, Sleepy, Sleepy, that would be too predictable to have Lip do nothing but attacks with the just Lip Stick. But the garbage block should have symbols of how powerful it is. Most of her attacks should come from her own power without the Lip Stick and Smash Bros. made it possible.
I know that, I was just throwing ideas out. But if they are going to do the Caption Falcon on her than she will have a diffrent but sweet moveset.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I know that, I was just throwing ideas out. But if they are going to do the Caption Falcon on her than she will have a diffrent but sweet moveset.
I see now. Maybe Lip needs more idea's for her attack. I think I will fuse her fairy friends power and make another moveset.

Lovely

Smash Lord
I see now. Maybe Lip needs more idea's for her attack. I think I will fuse her fairy friends power and make another moveset.
Just make sure you use a fair amount of the diffrent powers, you don't want to make a broken moveset for Lip. :)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Just make sure you use a fair amount of the diffrent powers, you don't want to make a broken moveset for Lip. :)
Ok ok, sheesh. I will base some attacks from Windy/Sophia, (Thunder attacks from the wind fariy) Sharbet/Think, (Ice attacks from the ice fairy) Ruby/Pure, (Random magic attacks and levitating skills from the jewel fariy) Flare/Rayea, (Fire attacks from the fire fariy) Seren/Sala, (Random star attacks from the moon fariy) and the MVP Lip/Furil, (Flower attacks from the flower fariy). Any thoughts before I make a move set?

Lovely

Smash Lord
Ok ok, sheesh. I will base some attacks from Windy/Sophia, (Thunder attacks from the wind fariy) Sharbet/Think, (Ice attacks from the ice fairy) Ruby/Pure, (Random magic attacks and levitating skills from the jewel fariy) Flare/Rayea, (Fire attacks from the fire fariy) Seren/Sala, (Random star attacks from the moon fariy) and the MVP Lip/Furil, (Flower attacks from the flower fariy). Any thoughts before I make a move set?
Those movesets make since due to Ike not supposed to do Eruption. Just choose a good amout for one character please.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
It's time for this flower girl to shine. Moveset Redo For Lip:

Uncolor = No Knock Back

Blue = Weak Knock Back

Purple = Ok Knock Back

Yellow = Good Knock Back

Red = Strong Knock Back

Pink = Powerful Knock Back

Gray= Random Knock Back

Stats:

Size: ***

Weight: **

Jump: ***

Speed: ****

Power: ***

Handle,(How easy it is to master): ****

Basic Attacks:

A: Flower Punch

A A: Flower Punch II

A Side: Fariy Kick

A Dash: Dash Pedal

A Up: Snow Dust

A Down: Flower Kick

Smash Side: Diamond Blast

Smash Up: Fariy Blizzard

Smash Down: Flower Sprout

Basic Air: Mystical Spin

Forward Air: Electric Touch

Back Air: Torch Touch

Up Air: Fariy Dust

Down Air: Bub Kick

Throws:

Grab: Maple hold

Grab Hit: Flower Drain

Forward Throw: Flower Toss

Back Throw: Flare Toss

Up Throw: Shooting Star

Down Throw: Thunder Cover

Specials:

Basic B: Magical Seed; Lip will throw seeds at foes and will sometimes sprout into flowers and drain health from them. It's chargeable as well.

Side B; Fairy Love; Lip will store up random elemental power with the love of her fairy friends. Each diffrent element will hold diffrent power and knock back.

Up B; Jem Platform; Lip will stand on a Jem, you can control where she needs to go for a short time.

Down B: Healing Garden; Lip will put flowers around her. Any foe that get's near will get they heath drained and will heal Lip's.

Final Smash:

Ultimate Fariy Alliance; Lip will summon her fariy friends and they will use the magic seal around the stage to trap foes. Those who are traped, the faries will use their elements at the same time to hit the foes. The damage meter will skyrocket and they will be heavly knocked back.

Taunts:

1) Spins arounds, giggles then winks

2) Rasie her fist up high and pink pedals will rain on Lip

3) Lip will point and say, "Wana Fight?"

Victory Poses:

1) Lip will create a flower chair and sit on it then wave

2) Lip takes her hair down then close her eyes and smile

3) Lip will Swing her Lip Stick and say, "For peace and love, I win"

On Screen Appearance:

A plant will come from the ground then sprout, Lip jumps out of the plant.

Lip's Colors:

Basic: Pink with Yellow

Blue

Red

Green

Purple

Black

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519

Zorya

Smash Ace
ya know....Its like Ashley and Lip were born to the same parents, but Lip got more love from their parents. This caused Ashley to go "super" emo and reject society, while Lip began to live a happy life.;)

Top Bottom