• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tetris Attack/Panel De Pon

Triple_Factorial

Smash Apprentice
so if Lip is playable she should be grown up.
I'd like that as well, but it also has quite a few extra roadblocks.

1) Main look. It's really hard for even me to imagine how Lip would look grown up. All we have to go off of is her look, her mother (Corderia)'s look, and the fact that she (Lip) would be Queen of Popples if shown fully grown.

2) Avoiding cloniness. A Stick-based moveset works best here, but that's probably going to belong to Krystal. So, keeping her from looking too much like a Zelda/Mewtwo clone in her A moves is essential (the B moves would be pretty easy).

3) Stat Balance. This is much more difficult for Lip grown up than Lip as a child. Seeing that she'd probably be a really tall character (if Corderia is anything to go by) and rather lightweight (probably about as heavy as Peach or Zelda) it'll be pretty tough to offset these 2 drawbacks. While "Large Target" and "Lightweight" aren't much alone, they are devastating together.

====

Speaking of hugeness, after managing to watch this from start to finish I'm starting to think that if Corderia showed up as a boss in the Subspace Emissary, I think I'd **** my pants... Especially if I can't use Lip, Yoshi, or Falcon (the latter 2 are my mains) in the battle.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Dang, that person got jacked up by Corderia that much. It only took me one try. But she would be very scary to be a boss in the Subspace Emissary.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
So what song do you think Lip should have, of course Sakurai is going to add lots of tracks from Panel De pon because of "My Music" but what should be her headliner music?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
With only so many Japan-Only character getting the boot, we would have to brace Lip from getting the same fate. Lip for Brawl till the end!!!!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Now the only Japan Only character we have so far that is a good choice is Lip, Takamaru, Claus, and Sukapon. But Sukapon would most likley not be in Brawl so just three left.

y3nia659

Smash Ace
Takamaru is just another sword user so he might be doubtful...and Claus may be overpopulating one game of a series of 3. :)

KingDedede

Smash Rookie
Stafy's AT'ification scares me. Lip is the only character I am an avid supporter of (the only other character I was about as devoted to is hidden in the depths of my username, but luckily was the latest confirmed character) and I am on the edge of my seat everyday in regards to anything that may affect her chances. So if a lesser series like Densetsu no Stafy couldn't make it, does that lead Panel de Pon to suffer the same fate?

On the other hand, am I overestimating Stafy's popularity? Is this true that he didn't even make it into Sakurai's poll/journal/thing? Also possible perhaps is that Stafy may have been difficult to conjure up a full moveset for (which shouldn't be as much of a problem with Lip)? I haven't played his games, but from what little I've seen, plus given the small size of his limbs, he'd probably have to have almost nothing but dashing/ramming attacks and spin attacks, and covering all his possible A-moves with just these sounds tough ....

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
*Bump*

Moveset For Lip:

Uncolor= No Knock Back

Blue= Weak Knock Back

Yellow= Good Knock Back

Red = Strong Knock Back

Pink = Powerful Knock Back

Stats:

Size: ***

Weight: **

Jump: ***

Speed: ****

Power: ***

Handle,(How easy it is to master): ****

Basic Attacks:

A: Flower Swing

A A: Flower Swing 2

A Side: Fariy Kick

A Dash: Dash Pedal

A Up: Fariy Dust

A Down: Low Fariy Kick

Smash Side: Lip Stick Swing

Smash Up: Fariy Fog

Smash Down: Flower Summon

Basic Air: Fariy Spin

Forward Air: Lip Stick Wack

Back Air: Flower Kick

Up Air: Pink Fariy Dust

Down Air: Bub Kick

Throws:

Grab: Maple hold

Grab Hit: Flower Drain

Forward Throw: Hair Wack

Back Throw: Lip Stick Swing

Up Throw: Lip Stick Toss

Down Throw: New Growth

Specials:

Basic B: Magical Seed; Lip will throw seeds at foes and will sometimes sprout into flowers and drain health from them. It's chargeable as well.

Side B; Fairy Love: Lip will store power in her Flower Wond then strike a foe with the charged power. Full Power will just about instently kill a foe.

Up B; Flower Propeller: Lip will spin her Flower Wond and will float in the air for a short time.

Down B: Healing Garden; Lip will put flowers around her. Any foe that get's near will get they heath drained and will heal Lip's.

Final Smash:

Elemental Fariy Magic; Lip will summon her fariy friends and they will use the magic seal around the stage to trap foes. Those who are traped, the faries will use their elements at the same time to hit the foes. The damage meter will skyrocket and they will be heavly knocked back.

Taunts:

1) Spins arounds, giggles then winks

2) Rasie her wond up high and pink pedals will rain on Lip

3) Lip will spin her wond and say, "Wana Fight?"

Victory Poses:

1) Lip will create a flower chair and sit on it then wave

2) Lip takes her hair down then close her eyes and smile

3) Lip will spin her wond and say, "For peace and love, I win"

Lip's Colors:

Basic: Pink with Yellow

Blue

Red

Green

Pure Pink

Black

Thats all so far, what do you guys think?

§leepy God

Smash Master
*Bump*

Moveset For Lip:

Uncolor= No Knock Back

Blue= Weak Knock Back

Yellow= Good Knock Back

Red = Strong Knock Back

Pink = Powerful Knock Back

Stats:

Size: ***

Weight: **

Jump: ***

Speed: ****

Power: ***

Handle,(How easy it is to master): ****

Basic Attacks:

A: Flower Swing

A A: Flower Swing 2

A Side: Fariy Kick

A Dash: Dash Pedal

A Up: Fariy Dust

A Down: Low Fariy Kick

Smash Side: Lip Stick Swing

Smash Up: Fariy Fog

Smash Down: Flower Summon

Basic Air: Fariy Spin

Forward Air: Lip Stick Wack

Back Air: Flower Kick

Up Air: Pink Fariy Dust

Down Air: Bub Kick

Throws:

Grab: Maple hold

Grab Hit: Flower Drain

Forward Throw: Hair Wack

Back Throw: Lip Stick Swing

Up Throw: Lip Stick Toss

Down Throw: New Growth

Specials:

Basic B: Magical Seed; Lip will throw seeds at foes and will sometimes sprout into flowers and drain health from them. It's chargeable as well.

Side B; Fairy Love: Lip will store power in her Flower Wond then strike a foe with the charged power. Full Power will just about instently kill a foe.

Up B; Flower Propeller: Lip will spin her Flower Wond and will float in the air for a short time.

Down B: Healing Garden; Lip will put flowers around her. Any foe that get's near will get they heath drained and will heal Lip's.

Final Smash:

Elemental Fariy Magic; Lip will summon her fariy friends and they will use the magic seal around the stage to trap foes. Those who are traped, the faries will use their elements at the same time to hit the foes. The damage meter will skyrocket and they will be heavly knocked back.

Taunts:

1) Spins arounds, giggles then winks

2) Rasie her wond up high and pink pedals will rain on Lip

3) Lip will spin her wond and say, "Wana Fight?"

Victory Poses:

1) Lip will create a flower chair and sit on it then wave

2) Lip takes her hair down then close her eyes and smile

3) Lip will spin her wond and say, "For peace and love, I win"

Lip's Colors:

Basic: Pink with Yellow

Blue

Red

Green

Pure Pink

Black

Thats all so far, what do you guys think?
lol, did you have to do the victory poses to. Nice moveset, I got to say. :)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I do wish that Kereokacola would update the first post though. Not a lot of people know the Panel De Pon series.

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
i never really though of lip until i read that move-set. Her flower (lip stick is it?) opens up many new possibilities and they haven't shown it yet or if Kirby can use her down special to turn into the block from the game.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
The Lip Stick being an item again made some people give up hope. Some say she don't even need the Lip Stick. But I say she can have a special one.

Top Bottom