• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tetris Attack/Panel De Pon

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Just about, I'm not sure if it's the same Lip Stick becasue the Lip Stick was used to purify the evil mind control. The Melee and Brawl one just plant flowers on peoples heads.

Lovely

Smash Lord
Wow, both Sleepy & Viper know a character I don't. I will see more info on Lip.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Wow, both Sleepy & Viper know a character I don't. I will see more info on Lip.
lol, what? :laugh:

I played Panel De Pon before I played Tetris Attack. I like the story line on Panel De Pon better. It's more harder on the Gamecube version.

Tlaloc

Smash Journeyman
Well there is only the lipstick. I also wish to see Lip in Brawl as playable.

y3nia659

Smash Ace
me too Tlaloc :chuckle: I noticed the Lip's stick in Brawl looks pretty weird, like it wasn't much worked on. look at it's graphics it looks less worked on than the Melee version.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
The Lip Stick looks brighter on the demo. But they could make a great desigin if it's equipped with Lip.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Or she could use her own powers without the Lip Stick. But she at her full power with the Lip Stick though, that's what save her from the magic rain.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
You mean the on with Furil? She looks adorable. :)
Of course she's adorable. But Lip is more metion in the poll's than Furil. But Furil could be in Brawl, I just don't know if they will add Lip as a PC or Furil though.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Furil could have some attacks fused with Kain. Flower with Fire, maybe that is a little too wierd.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Either Lip or Furil will make it in, Lip is more likely since she was on the polls. But I hope that Furil will at least be an AT.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Either Lip or Furil will make it in, Lip is more likely since she was on the polls. But I hope that Furil will at least be an AT.
Furil was on the polls as well, but Lip was metion more. They can't put them both as ATs, Lip is most likely going to be playable before Furil though. :laugh:

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
If Furil is an At, I hope she update soon so we can see if she has a Panel De Pon icon, or a Smash one.

Triple_Factorial

Smash Apprentice
Well whadda ya know, we've got ourselves ideas for the whole PdP trifecta... We had a stage idea in the thread somewhere, didn't we?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
If Furil is an At, I hope she update soon so we can see if she has a Panel De Pon icon, or a Smash one.
That will help a lot. But Furil could be an alt costum, but it would look wierd becasue their outfit looks almost the same. O_o

Well whadda ya know, we've got ourselves ideas for the whole PdP trifecta... We had a stage idea in the thread somewhere, didn't we?
Your talking about the Flower Garden? Lip's home stage. :chuckle:

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
That will help a lot. But Furil could be an alt costum, but it would look wierd becasue their outfit looks almost the same. O_o

Your talking about the Flower Garden? Lip's home stage. :chuckle:
I think the other fairy girls like Flare would be alternate costumes for Lip. And the Flower Garden could work, just put a remix of the music. :chuckle:

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Yeah, that.

I would've said Grand Slam, but I don't think Bosses are important enough to be in a mix with PC, AT, and Stage (maybe the Ancient Minster could, but he/she/it's a Brawl original).
Thanatos, Cordelia, (Lip's game); Sanatos, Corderia, (Furil's game) could bosses and some of the faries in both of the games could be AT's or stickers.

I think the other fairy girls like Flare would be alternate costumes for Lip. And the Flower Garden could work, just put a remix of the music. :chuckle:
Flare/Rayea could be alt costumes, but I like Ruby/Pure outfit and color better. :p

The Flower Garden look like a great stage to Brawl on, I wonder how would they make it look in Brawl?

Triple_Factorial

Smash Apprentice
Thanatos, Cordelia, (Lip's game); Sanatos, Corderia, (Furil's game) could bosses and some of the faries in both of the games could be AT's or stickers.
I think their names are the same in both (Thanatos and Cordelia being just common mistranslations), and IIRC the Corderia in Furil's game is just those 3 witches (whose names I forget) doing some spell in an attempt to mimic her. If that's true, I wonder how accurate they were...

PsychoJosh

Banned via Administration
Maybe Lip's final smash could be shrinking everyone onscreen like Furil did to those witches.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Oh right, what was the counter argument for Lip being deconfirmed because of her item being a weapon, since it's supposely her main weapon.

Triple_Factorial

Smash Apprentice
Oh right, what was the counter argument for Lip being deconfirmed because of her item being a weapon, since it's supposely her main weapon.
Furil's. If it's a different Stick then you know there's more than 1 weapon like that in Popples. If it's a hand-me-down, Lip no longer uses it.

Pulse

Smash Apprentice
I think I have a decent special movelist for Lip/Furil! Tell me what you think!

Standard Special Move: Flower Missle
Lip/Furil waves her wand in front of herself, quickly firing a thorny rose at the enemy. The rose has a an afterburner speed function, moving very slowly then suddenly rocketing at a rate a little faster than a Super Missle.

Side Special Move: Flower Seeds
Lip/Furil grips her wand tightly, with both hands, as a trio of slow moving seeds are fired. Each seed hits with the same power as a single weak hit from the Lip's Stick item.

Down Special Move: Garbage Block
Lip/Furil waves her wand lightly, sending a Garbage Block crashing down in front of her. After waving the wand, she can move around while the block falls, though she can be hurt by it when it comes down. The Block lingers on the stage for a while, acting as a platform.

Up Special Move: (The Name of that creature Lip rides like a baloon in the first game's title screen)
Lip/Furil holds her item hand up, as creature materilizes in her hand. She is constantly rising for around 3 seconds, and she can steer, though the controls are a little loose.

Final Smash: Garbage Rain
Lip/Furil holds her wand up, waves it a single time, and a masive wave of Garbage Blocks fall at a high speed, one at a time. The blocks still act as platforms, and Lip/Furil is in control, unable to be damaged by these blocks.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Furil's. If it's a different Stick then you know there's more than 1 weapon like that in Popples. If it's a hand-me-down, Lip no longer uses it.
That is a great argument. That's better than the Screw Attack and Homerun Bat argument. My props to you.

I think I have a decent special movelist for Lip/Furil! Tell me what you think!

Standard Special Move: Flower Missle
Lip/Furil waves her wand in front of herself, quickly firing a thorny rose at the enemy. The rose has a an afterburner speed function, moving very slowly then suddenly rocketing at a rate a little faster than a Super Missle.

Side Special Move: Flower Seeds
Lip/Furil grips her wand tightly, with both hands, as a trio of slow moving seeds are fired. Each seed hits with the same power as a single weak hit from the Lip's Stick item.

Down Special Move: Garbage Block
Lip/Furil waves her wand lightly, sending a Garbage Block crashing down in front of her. After waving the wand, she can move around while the block falls, though she can be hurt by it when it comes down. The Block lingers on the stage for a while, acting as a platform.

Up Special Move: (The Name of that creature Lip rides like a baloon in the first game's title screen)
Lip/Furil holds her item hand up, as creature materilizes in her hand. She is constantly rising for around 3 seconds, and she can steer, though the controls are a little loose.

Final Smash: Garbage Rain
Lip/Furil holds her wand up, waves it a single time, and a masive wave of Garbage Blocks fall at a high speed, one at a time. The blocks still act as platforms, and Lip/Furil is in control, unable to be damaged by these blocks.
Her Up Special is perfect. How much knock back will the Garbage block do?

Lovely

Smash Lord
The story line of is confusing to say. I didn't play the first Panel De Pon to figure that out. But it makes sinces.
Wow, I thought I was the only one that didn't play the first one. I don't know much about Lip like I do Furil so I will look that up.

Lovely

Smash Lord
Maybe, they was both metion in the polls, but Lip was metion more. More people have better fath in Lip though.

Top Bottom