• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tetris Attack/Panel De Pon

Triple_Factorial

Smash Apprentice
About Ashley being a Lip ripoff, I don't even see how someone can make such a deduction. Ashley's (somewhat of) a Witch while Lip's (at least) a Demigoddess, Ashley's pleased by destruction while Lip tries to keep destruction from happening, and they're pretty much opposites in emotional standards.

And this doesn't even begin to mention what they use for spells...

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Hey Triple, remember that crazy Lip hater from Nsider, KingMananan? I wonder if he ever attacked this thread? Oh well, Lip for Brawl!

Zorya

Smash Ace
Hey Triple, remember that crazy Lip hater from Nsider, KingMananan? I wonder if he ever attacked this thread? Oh well, Lip for Brawl!
That's the guy that wondered if anyone would 'care' if he quit SSB or not, lol. good times being on that board.

y3nia659

Smash Ace
lol he is, I remember him blamming Ryudo for everything :chuckle: poor Ryudo.

Lip FOR Brawl! hey aren't you one of the hardcore Lip fans?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Glad to see the love for the Flower girl, it makes me want to cry with joy, lol. Lip for Brawl!!!

NukeA6

Smash Master
I even forgot there were Nsiders here. I remember there was a Lip thread back in there. Their sig was 'Don't reject me for Brawl' with a tearing Lip.

I was mostly a lurker in Nsiders. Lost my interest posting there after a while.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I even forgot there were Nsiders here. I remember there was a Lip thread back in there. Their sig was 'Don't reject me for Brawl' with a tearing Lip.

I was mostly a lurker in Nsiders. Lost my interest posting there after a while.
Something similer to this?

I'm guessing that's the anti version or something.

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
Shouldn't Lip have her own thread? This thread is rather for all character from TetrisAttack/Panel de Pon.

Small question:
Lip has a bud stick, or? Not only the reconfirmed Lip Stick.

She could use it as something like a weaker Lip Stick. I want to see her in Brawl, but only if she had a weaker Lip Stick with her.

Maggirus

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Shouldn't Lip have her own thread? This thread is rather for all character from TetrisAttack/Panel de Pon.

Small question:
Lip has a bud stick, or? Not only the reconfirmed Lip Stick.

She could use it as something like a weaker Lip Stick. I want to see her in Brawl, but only if she had a weaker Lip Stick with her.

Maggirus
Well, the Panel De Pon faver Lip the most, some of the fairies have support but not like Lip's though.

Oh and about your question;

Yes, Lip's Lip Stick is a bud first, then it trasformed in to a full grown Lip stick when a heavy fight is coming.

PsychoJosh

Banned via Administration
Corderia's the one true villain of PdP. She should be the boss. And a very difficult one, at that.

§leepy God

Smash Master
I'm hoping that if Lip is in Brawl, we'll finally get to see a panel de pon game the way it was SUPPOSED to be.
QFT, Just like the Fire Emblem, we can get Panel De Pon in the US if she get's in Brawl.

You know, Lip is in the American "Planet Puzzle League" for the DS that recently came out.

She's tricky to unlock, but she's in there.
I heard her song in the game, but I didn't know you could get her. How does she look in that game?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I hope Sakurai updates a Panel De Pon stage soon.
lol, they mind as well do that. You can say that Sakurai what Panel De Pon is due to having two signs of her in Melee. Making in it in Brawl would do wonders for the puzzle gamers like ourselves.

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
Yes, Lip's Lip Stick is a bud first, then it trasformed in to a full grown Lip stick when a heavy fight is coming.
I think she should use the bud stick as her main weapon.

As her FS, she could call all the fairies. They would use their special elementary attacks.
Lip would get a better Lip Sick, or the normal one.
During the FS the flowers can't disappear and after the FS, Lip still has her stick.

Second possiblity would be a garbage block rain....

I would love to see Lip remodelled. Remodelles like Pit.

I couldn't imagine to see her fight something like that:

She should look older (she has a child :ohwell: ) and not so pinkish. Still a little bit and still a little bit cute.

Lip was planned to be included in Melee, right?
Because of lack of time Lip was replaced by her stick...
(I'm right?)

Maggirus

Algus Underdunk

Smash Journeyman
Yay Lip!

She's been in quite a few games (every new iteration of Panel de Pon has featured her at least once), and she's adorable. Seriously, she's power-cute. If there's one thing Smash Brothers is short on, it's cute little magical girls who can devestate by making piles of blocks comes bursting out of the ground or crashing down from the heavens.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Yay Lip!

She's been in quite a few games (every new iteration of Panel de Pon has featured her at least once), and she's adorable. Seriously, she's power-cute. If there's one thing Smash Brothers is short on, it's cute little magical girls who can devestate by making piles of blocks comes bursting out of the ground or crashing down from the heavens.
Yep, but I'm a little worried since Stafy became an AT.

Algus Underdunk

Smash Journeyman
Yep, but I'm a little worried since Stafy became an AT.
Ay... I'm still steaming over that...

Although in Lip's case, I do know she's been request since before Melee came out.

She and Sukapon were at the top of the list for the NES/SNES representatives in the Japanese poll that came out back then...

And considering how much 'she' appeared in Melee (i.e., Lip's Stick, the garbage block attack, etc.)

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Ay... I'm still steaming over that...

Although in Lip's case, I do know she's been request since before Melee came out.

She and Sukapon were at the top of the list for the NES/SNES representatives in the Japanese poll that came out back then...

And considering how much 'she' appeared in Melee (i.e., Lip's Stick, the garbage block attack, etc.)
Yep, even though most people think she is deconfirmed because her stick is an item again, and that it is her main weapon that she can't fight without it.

Triple_Factorial

Smash Apprentice
Corderia's the one true villain of PdP. She should be the boss. And a very difficult one, at that.
Of course she'd be insanely hard. She's one of what, the top 5 largest VG characters in history (if not #1, which Krib94 believes)?

...and that's just to defeat her. Imagine what it'd be like to try to capture her with a Trophy Stand...

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Of course she'd be insanely hard. She's one of what, the top 5 largest VG characters in history (if not #1, which Krib94 believes)?

...and that's just to defeat her. Imagine what it'd be like to try to capture her with a Trophy Stand...
Maybe she will be an "optional" boss.

Top Bottom