• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tetris Attack/Panel De Pon

Zorya

Smash Ace
It means, "look at me, I'm a deport! When does Brawl come out in Mexico?!!!!"

Lip for the Brawl.

§leepy God

Smash Master
I've been up playing Panel De Pon 2 all day. I've been thinking, what if Lip/Furil have a thunder attack from the sky? Won't that sould cool?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I've been up playing Panel De Pon 2 all day. I've been thinking, what if Lip/Furil have a thunder attack from the sky? Won't that sould cool?
You mean for her down be or side b?

"Im keeping my heart confident", that's what it means.
Now I get it, I still got a lot of fath in Lip as well. Flower Power and Silver Hair is the only characters I have high hopes for.

God Yes Lip!!!!

Lip till the end!!! :chuckle:

§leepy God

Smash Master
Well we mind as well say Lip..... Forever because it seems like forever for Brawl to come out. But I bet money that this delay was to get Lip in the game. Come on, how much would you bet?

NukeA6

Smash Master
Well we mind as well say Lip..... Forever because it seems like forever for Brawl to come out. But I bet money that this delay was to get Lip in the game. Come on, how much would you bet?
Hopefully, we will get more than 40 characters with one of them being Lip. I'm sure her stage is gonna be her Panel de Pon stage. I just hope it has Flare's theme (as a CD item).

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I'm guessing that the reason for the delay was to add some things that Japan got like the Legendary Pokemon or AT's that the U.S. don't have. Maybe it could mean that they are making Lip for the game, she is a Japanese character and Japan is getting the game first after all.

Triple_Factorial

Smash Apprentice
It's the copymaking and localization processes I believe. If anything they're finishing up translations and perhaps looking for things to dummy out of the NA/PAL versions. I have no idea how far they can go as to that. If it's as far as a PC though, Lip's either older or a goner and you can forget about Furil showing up.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
lol, Lip does have more spot light then Furil, Furil could at least make a trophy though. I still can't imagen Lip older though...... Maybe she will have a dress???

§leepy God

Smash Master
Hopefully, we will get more than 40 characters with one of them being Lip. I'm sure her stage is gonna be her Panel de Pon stage. I just hope it has Flare's theme (as a CD item).
Agree. I love that theme, Windy is my favorite, but Flare's is great to.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
We still got fath, but the delay make's me want to get the Japan copy though. I will wait for the U.S. copy I guess.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Don't know if this has been discussed already.. But Diddy Kong uses a bannana peel as a special attack. (And Bannana peel is also an item) Argument debunk much? :D

Lip's chances haven't diminished one bit. ;)

hello_kitty

Smash Journeyman
shinhed-echi your sig is awesome! (though I dislike Takamaru, Megaman and I careless about Chrono, but the rest are great) and that's a great point. GO LIP!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Don't know if this has been discussed already.. But Diddy Kong uses a bannana peel as a special attack. (And Bannana peel is also an item) Argument debunk much? :D

Lip's chances haven't diminished one bit. ;)
You know what.... I haven't thought of that. I saw she can attack with and without her Lip Stick, I mean theres a lot of unique fighters in Brawl now.

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
You people are right, Lip's chances haven't diminished, though I was skeptacle at first when I saw her item lying on the ground with the Munchlax update. Though it doesn't disprove her chances of playability simply because of an item.

Like someone mentioned, Diddy Kong uses a banana peel as an item, as it is also a standard item. The baseball bat has been around since Smash 64, and Ness carries, or should I say carried the same one. The charge shot in Melee proved that just because it's an item doesn't mean Samus can't perform the same attack on her own.

Lip is very popular in Japan, and has appeared in more than one game. She's obscure in America, but Lucas is as well, and he's apart of the roster. She does add to the lack of female players, and Sakurai stated he would like more female characters in Brawl. She was also high on the voting poll, so we can't assume anything yet.

To be honest, I would be happy if she was the only character left to be revealed. I'd be happy.

Lovely

Smash Lord
She lost a lot of support when her Lip Stick as an item came out. Well I guess Diddy Kong and Olimar logic could change Lip's chances to a better number than it seems already.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
You know what.... I haven't thought of that. I saw she can attack with and without her Lip Stick, I mean theres a lot of unique fighters in Brawl now.
There are many items out there that imitate characters' special/smash attacks.
Bananna peel > Diddy's bannana peel
Screw Attack > Samus´screw attacl
Charged Suiperscope > Samus' charged blast
Baseball bat > N64 & Melee's Ness' Smash attack
Fire Flower > Mario & Luigi (Even if they work differently, fireballs are only achieved through fireflowers)
Springs in Break the Targets > Sonic's Spring recovery.

shinhed-echi your sig is awesome! (though I dislike Takamaru, Megaman and I careless about Chrono, but the rest are great) and that's a great point. GO LIP!
Thank you.;) I didn't mean it to be pinkysh though.. I was trying to go for the SSE orange sky or something.. but whatever I like it how it turned out anyway. :laugh:
There are only 9 in there, cause one of them already made it in. (Sonic) I'm kind of a 3rd party junkie, I'm surprised most of my suggestions are Nintendo now.

Sinn

Smash Lord
You people are right, Lip's chances haven't diminished, though I was skeptacle at first when I saw her item lying on the ground with the Munchlax update. Though it doesn't disprove her chances of playability simply because of an item.

Like someone mentioned, Diddy Kong uses a banana peel as an item, as it is also a standard item. The baseball bat has been around since Smash 64, and Ness carries, or should I say carried the same one. The charge shot in Melee proved that just because it's an item doesn't mean Samus can't perform the same attack on her own.

Lip is very popular in Japan, and has appeared in more than one game. She's obscure in America, but Lucas is as well, and he's apart of the roster. She does add to the lack of female players, and Sakurai stated he would like more female characters in Brawl. She was also high on the voting poll, so we can't assume anything yet.

To be honest, I would be happy if she was the only character left to be revealed. I'd be happy.
I don't think I could agree with this much more than I do~

If Lip makes it in, I don't care if she's as difficult to use as Mewtwo was in the last game. I WILL make an attempt to have her be my main. Sooner or later I'll find a strategy that works xD

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
I don't think I could agree with this much more than I do~

If Lip makes it in, I don't care if she's as difficult to use as Mewtwo was in the last game. I WILL make an attempt to have her be my main. Sooner or later I'll find a strategy that works xD
a true Lip fan to tthe end (^^)v.....

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
It depends on what it looks like. It can't be too.... pink. XD

But yea, I would main Lip as well when she get's the spot in the rouster, (I know I said this too many times). But who knows, maybe Lip would be sweet.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Yes! Lip forever! Regardless of how she plays, Lip is going to be my main! That's all there is to be said.

Off-topic: That's what I said about King Cold in Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3. He's my all-time favorite DBZ character and I've waited 6 years for a game with him playable. So, yeah, you understand.

Back on topic: That's what I want with Lip as well. We were lucky with Planet Puzzle League: she was, in a way, unlockable.

It's thanks to NoA that our Flower Queen is so **** obscure. If Panel De Pon hadn't been destroyed, I'm almost confident she'd be in, a no-brainer.

Well, Sakurai, please don't make us sad.

Sinn

Smash Lord
If Lip doesn't make it this time around, we should form a club. A club that writes every day to NOA to allow Lip to be in a game in America. Who's with me?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
If Lip doesn't make it this time around, we should form a club. A club that writes every day to NOA to allow Lip to be in a game in America. Who's with me?
For sure, we will do what ever it takes. They will feel the rath of Flower Power if this happens!!!

Sinn

Smash Lord
Sweet. If we can get enough people, then each individual person doesn't have to write as often ^_^; I imagine that one person writing EVERY day would get stale for both them and NOA...

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
If it takes more than a month to write a letter for them with a group of people, I would imagen how long it would take for one person to do it. I do hope that NOA would understand how use Lip fans want her in the US.

Lip till the end!

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
I saw a nice FS by a "leaker" and I love his idea.

You're playing Tetris Attack and the enemies are caught. Lip can do two things. Trying to attack the enemies with blocks (very fast, good knockback and damage) or trying to collect three blocks in a row (heals 10-20& damage).
(Or doing the two things at the same time)

After the FS, Lip gets her stick (she should've a weaker one).

I'm going to play Panel de Pon. I've only played Tetris Attack, but I love this game.

When Doc isn't playable we need a puzzle originated character (not Yoshi). Lip is the best choice.

Lip for Brawl! (And Corderia for boss....) :laugh:

Maggirus

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Where did you find this leaker? I like that idea of her doing two chocies for her final smash. And oh yes, Corderia for boss., and Lip for Brawl.

Top Bottom