• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

KRDsonic

Smash Master
KRD, random character MM.
$5 I guess. 3/5.
Alright.

So I guess my MMs so far are:

Random Character vs.: Hylian, Heytallman, and Popertop.

And Money Match my Sonic vs. Hylian's Diddy.

(By the way, what's up with all the posts in 1 day? o.O I was gone yesterday and next thing I know all these posts appeared lol).

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
so is anybody gonna start **** with jeremy at the tournament over smashboards stuff? take it to the parking lot, i wanna watch
*jeremy and kown go to parking lot at HOBO10*

Jeremy: Supz, im all white but act black...lolol!!111!!! YOU WANN FIGHT?!?!?!

Kown: Why you wanna fight?

Jeremy: About you 320th post about me on page 512 on www.smashboards.com in the southwest section.

Kown *uppercuts jeremy*

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman

Jeremy: About you 320th post about me on page 512 on www.smashboards.com in the southwest section.

Kown *uppercuts jeremy*
GET 'IM KOWN! GET 'IM!

lol they should have a trash can match like we were talking about in the xat chat that one day.

oh wait jeremy never comes to HOBOs :(

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162

Kown *uppercuts jeremy*
Amazing....absolutely amazing.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
*shoots bebobli in the face and tells him to drop it*
@bebobli apparently u want to save it for irl but yet u still reply with a comment.. sigh make up your mind.

@MOUF^ ur an ******* :). just cuz of what u did on XAT.
SHUT THE **** UP you drug abusing bad influence son a ***** STAY AWAY FROM MY CHILDREN UR A BAD PERSON

Sand-Trap

Smash Journeyman
Oh really? I played you at the D-Pad. And I did beat you. Sorry if you don't remember.

LoL, @ D-Pad? The tournament that they had Brawl going on before it was released? Heh, it makes sense now that you may have beaten me one time there; that's the day I gave up on Melee. I was playing ****ty and didn't even enter the tournament. Congrats on your win in a friendly on my last day, lol. It definitely wasn't the many times you claimed, that's for **** sure because I mainly only played with Smiles that day.

This doesn't even make sense? You didn't even go to fast? I was the ONLY person from texas at Fast. It was literally IMPOSSIBLE for me NOT to be the rep from Texas. Because I was the only person there for brawl.
Whether I went to FAST or not is irrelevant to the point at hand. And unless you drove by yourself from Texas to Florida and back, you did not go by yourself. I don't even think you're old enough to drive. The point is that you felt the need and impulse to proclaim to all others that you were the Texas representative, when no one asked you if you were in the first place.

Deal. And I don't think you suck btw. There is such a thing as playful trashtalk. Online. But you don't seem to get that.
I'm not an internet troll like you, so maybe you need to explain this to me. So if I say, "**** you, you're terrible at this game!" online, the real life translation was, "Hello fellow smasher, I look upon your skills with slight disdain but still have the utmost respect for you!" C'mon man, joking around is joking around, no matter the method of communication. Don't be fake.

CY

Smash Ace
SHUT THE **** UP you drug abusing bad influence son a ***** STAY AWAY FROM MY CHILDREN UR A BAD PERSON
ahahaha

and jeremy, my address is 3930 inverness. come see me big guy. would be funny if you actually showed up. :laugh: maybe we can have a pot of tea and discuss why melee is superior over barwl.

hai CY im gonna come smack your *** wi dis mushroom in the back of my room here and then show u my uber lEeT wapanese version of barwl!1!1 -_-

Kira.

Smash Rookie
Hey, i don't know if anyone even remembers who i am its been so long, but I'll be at the next HOBO so if anyone wants to MM match me let me know. I'd like to get some games in against Roy_r and stiltz, i haven't played u guys since the McAllen tourney :bee:

Gea

Smash Master
Hey, i don't know if anyone even remembers who i am its been so long, but I'll be at the next HOBO so if anyone wants to MM match me let me know. I'd like to get some games in against Roy_r and stiltz, i haven't played u guys since the McAllen tourney :bee:
Sup Kira? Who you main these days?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Oh really? I played you at the D-Pad. And I did beat you. Sorry if you don't remember.

LoL, @ D-Pad? The tournament that they had Brawl going on before it was released? Heh, it makes sense now that you may have beaten me one time there; that's the day I gave up on Melee. I was playing ****ty and didn't even enter the tournament. Congrats on your win in a friendly on my last day, lol. It definitely wasn't the many times you claimed, that's for **** sure because I mainly only played with Smiles that day.

Whether I went to FAST or not is irrelevant to the point at hand. And unless you drove by yourself from Texas to Florida and back, you did not go by yourself. I don't even think you're old enough to drive. The point is that you felt the need and impulse to proclaim to all others that you were the Texas representative, when no one asked you if you were in the first place.

I'm not an internet troll like you, so maybe you need to explain this to me. So if I say, "**** you, you're terrible at this game!" online, the real life translation was, "Hello fellow smasher, I look upon your skills with slight disdain but still have the utmost respect for you!" C'mon man, joking around is joking around, no matter the method of communication. Don't be fake.
Way to completly side-step everything I just said. You are so ignorant it's halarious. And you STILL have no reading comprehension. I was the only person at Fast from Texas FOR BRAWL. I was the only person from TEXAS that entered the BRAWL tournament. If I use caps will it help your horribile reading comprehension? I hope so.

And why are you talking about FAST? It has NOTHING to do with you. What I said: "I'm the only person from Texas going for Brawl". How is that arrogant in any way?

Hint: It's not, you just have no reading comprehension.

Besides, I was a Crew Captain for the regional crew battles. Of course I had to keep track of the players from different states. I never went around proclaiming the things you said. If I did, link please? You are just pulling things out of your ***.

And I did drive to Florida with some friends. Myself and jesse were the only people driving in fact.

And again, you are horribile at assuming things. Or you are jut stupid, you pick one. You just said that you didn't think I was old enough to drive. Which is halarious, because I'm pretty sure I've been in the smash scene longer then you. I've been going to tournaments since 03. Even if you went by my join date (2004) that means you thought I was 11 when I started going to tournaments? I have a car. I have a job. And if you read anything in the SW forums you woulf of noticed that I just held a tournament at my house. (I don't live with my parents). And I'm 19 btw.

Oh, and I'm not a troll. You just suck at reading.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Why? I don't want to get chain grabbed by Ice Climbers and since this is outside the tournament, I was assuming that there'd be no restrictions to that. I shouldn't have picked ICs?
Because I'm giving you 5:1 odds, and you won't even let me use my main.

Sand-Trap

Smash Journeyman
Hylian, grow the **** up and stop crying. I'm not going to dig up the link, but you definitely made mention of you being the head of Texas and bringing some Texans down to FAST. I already know you're filled with **** because you said you beat me in Melee many times, yet it was only once (if that). And do you really think I care how old you are? Yet you're going on and on about it, Jesus. I don't care about you other than the fact that you'll be dropping off $100 cash to me this Saturday.

Fyi, we will be handing our money to a neutral person before each match begins, and each one is best 3/5. I don't want any excuses about not having the cash on hand, because I know I'll definitely be bringing a dedicated $60 for our MMs in the event that I lose both of them.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
seth...yeah bushido blade was pretty fun...i like the naginata the best lol that thing is beastly...lol i remember killing you a few times buy just randoming slashing and you ran at me...lol good stuff

hm...this thread was once about bashing jermey...now its all about jermey bashing and hylian and sandtrap bashing each other...i guess its just the tourny hype

also if jermey shows up to this(for some reason) and he gets jumped in the parking lot...I WANT THIS RECORDED!!!!!!!!!!

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian, grow the **** up and stop crying. I'm not going to dig up the link, but you definitely made mention of you being the head of Texas and bringing some Texans down to FAST. I already know you're filled with **** because you said you beat me in Melee many times, yet it was only once (if that). And do you really think I care how old you are? Yet you're going on and on about it, Jesus. I don't care about you other than the fact that you'll be dropping off $100 cash to me this Saturday.

Fyi, we will be handing our money to a neutral person before each match begins, and each one is best 3/5. I don't want any excuses about not having the cash on hand, because I know I'll definitely be bringing a dedicated $60 for our MMs in the event that I lose both of them.
Who's crying :)? And I never said I was the head of Texas, or anything of the sort.

And we will use the SBR ruleset :).

Santi

Smash Lord
Jesus everyone and their mother has a money match.....

So much tension in this thread omg, I can't wait to see how all this plays out next Saturday.

Someone will cry, someone will probably get jumped, someone will die, someone is going to lose a lot of money, and someone is going to win A LOT of money when they take HOBO 10 and get bragging rights.

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Axxo's SMASHFEST 6:F-ing Mesquito's!!!!!!

Was up ppls. Im throwing a another SF this friday before HoBo 10 and it will be exciting.

Things at this SF:

-Bunch of side games. Teken 5 ,Melee ,MVC2 ,SC4 ,and more.
-Carpool to PZ next day.
-Tournament if a lot of ppl show up.
-I will be housing.
-Hopefully I can get ride of those F-ing Mesquitos.

Plz bring set ups. Brawl/tv/wii.
Bring money for 2 dollar tourney and so we can go to Wendys ,Waterburger ,McD ,or lil Ceasers.
Address is 802 Booth St. 77009 Houston,Tx
Axxo's Cell: 832-659-9561

Call for any questions.

Hope yall come.

CY

Smash Ace
anyone wanna have a side-bet at the tourney? for instance we can bet $5 on the person that we think will win HOBO. if you guess right the other person pays you $5!!!!!!

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
anyone wanna have a side-bet at the tourney? for instance we can bet $5 on the person that we think will win HOBO. if you guess right the other person pays you $5!!!!!!
I call Roy_R :).

Gea

Smash Master
Lucas is gonna dominate low tier tourneys.
Yeah, no joke. If you take mid tier into "low tier" tournaments (a la Melee) then Olimar is going to almost **** every matchup.

The tiers aren't quite divided correctly for low tier tournaments.

Ah well, its draft one.

Esca

Smash Champion
Capt. Falcon for lowest tier!

I can't go to the houston tourney, its my girlfriends' birffday. But the 2 beaumont tourneys i may make it to, but Homecoming is the 20th.

I'll mm anyone 5dollars my cf vs. your random.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Attention All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE LOW TiER OR TEAMS FOR HOBO 10,plz. RIGHT NOW. NO JOKE, THiS IS AN EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anybody guess what my vote is? WHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHHHAHAHAHAHHA!

Metaknight
Snake
King DDD
Mr G&W
Falco
ROB

High
Marth
Wario
Lucario
DK
Diddy