• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
alright buddy. i like how you talk all this **** on the e-web, but you backed down from our MM in beaumont and you wouldn't talk **** to me.

you = scared
dude why do you keep saying that...yawn...

i agreed to a match while we were there so stop being like the rest of buttmont and shove it

****ing trash

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
CY is a cool guy so it would sad if he didnt go to anymore houston events. However, he WOULD lose in a MM with kalo.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Holy crap, I can't believe it's almost the weekend already...

Need more smash practice this weekend.

Whoo, The Dark Knight should be good. :)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
young kid, there is a difference between knowing, and THINKING. if you disagree, let's have a strip MM. whoever loses, has to get naked for the rest of the tournament.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
CY, your just being stupid now. No one wants to see you or kalo naked. You will lose the MM. Stop being dumb.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
Cant belive yal are still playing brawl, it makes me sick. Your love for the series even for me is obsesive. The game, i see some of the gouston smash fellows are still playing. I know melee tournies arent possible but, man, would that be good. Whatever.....

kown

Smash Lord
Dark Knight at Midnight!!!!!!!!!! it better live up to its hype and i heard they took out a scene where the joker was in a body bag cuz it would be too ironic with heath ledger. man its gunna be weird everytime i see him and thats one of the things that made this movie sooooooooo big.

Esca

Smash Champion
sup guys? i cant go to the tournament, becuase i'm going on a cruise with the girlfriend and her family, so yeah ha. have fun at pz.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
IMPORTANT NEWS FLASH :O :O

Recent studies have shown that 90% of people that post on the Houston Thread can't back up their words AT ALL, and even worse, think they are good :O.Furthermore, they don't have people to put up a good word about them :O. When will this cease to happen? I hope it doesn't soon since its funny when these kind of people are proven wrong :laugh:.

This has been a WTF! news broadcast thank you for listening(reading w/e).

Also me and Flip have decided to own the competition in teams this coming PZ tourney, we know that our team can get to the top easily :O:O OOOHHH!!! :laugh::laugh: Also who wants to do crew battles against me and him , yes that right just him and I against a crew :O yes I know I'm thinking too high but its just to see where this goes :D

Gea

Smash Master
Hey Allan, I'm bringing a setup to record with (VCR) to PZ. Better quality than a camcorder and I have the stuff to rip it at home. I would ask that only important MMs and finals (or just **** good matches) get recorded though, and we'd need to keep a list of who's playing in what match in order so when I go to rip the vids they aren't hell to label.

Regardless, it would be nice, and I'd be prompt getting them onto youtube. VCR works on A/V or R/F.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I'm also going to bring my setup to record like I did at the last PZ tourny (only got to record friendlies though).

I'll probably find a TV there to be around and I'll just record every match on that TV before the tourny starts (including other people's battles there, I recorded that friendly between hylian and leeharris).

onii-chan

Smash Ace
wtf happen?its only been like 13 hours since i last posted and there is like 3 pages of buttmount and kalio spam...seriously you guys have took it too far...take your crap to pms especially you cy...smasher in tx huh?i greatly doubt that...and if you got a problem with saying that back it up at PZ...we could have something of my own invention...a hotsauce match...if you lose to me in a 2/3 set then you have to drink a hole bottle of hotsauce(all 177 mLs of spicyness)

kage921

Smash Journeyman
IMPORTANT NEWS FLASH :O :O

Recent studies have shown that 90% of people that post on the Houston Thread can't back up their words AT ALL, and even worse, think they are good :O.Furthermore, they don't have people to put up a good word about them :O. When will this cease to happen? I hope it doesn't soon since its funny when these kind of people are proven wrong :laugh:.

This has been a WTF! news broadcast thank you for listening(reading w/e).

Also me and Flip have decided to own the competition in teams this coming PZ tourney, we know that our team can get to the top easily :O:O OOOHHH!!! :laugh::laugh: Also who wants to do crew battles against me and him , yes that right just him and I against a crew :O yes I know I'm thinking too high but its just to see where this goes :D
lol...... ill take your crew on.... granpa ganny = gg...... what you know about that granpa ganny slangan rocks lol.......

naw but seriously are you free this weekend I was really looking into playing both melee and brawl......... that goes for anyone else that wants to play.... im willing to drive, or yall can come to my house.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
lol...... ill take your crew on.... granpa ganny = gg...... what you know about that granpa ganny slangan rocks lol.......

naw but seriously are you free this weekend I was really looking into playing both melee and brawl......... that goes for anyone else that wants to play.... im willing to drive, or yall can come to my house.
why are you talking like void? lol yeah sure this weeend sounds good my house or your house?

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
young kid, there is a difference between knowing, and THINKING. if you disagree, let's have a strip MM. whoever loses, has to get naked for the rest of the tournament.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
ah, so you'd rather see me naked then win 10 bucks from me. sorry but im not down for that.

i never do and never will do any sort of MM, even if i was fighting a disabled 5 year old. its just something i dont do.

we can friendly whenever you want though, at pz, sure. keep in mind that we both play falco and it will be a chaingrab fest.... or i might use zamus

first head matches, now strip matches?? you children sicken me

kage921

Smash Journeyman
why are you talking like void? lol yeah sure this weeend sounds good my house or your house?
wtf like void? what are you talking about..... man its whatever, I don't care.....lol

also I dropped ryu and picked up ibuki, she's to good...... it's like loooooocooooooo:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

Popertop

Smash Champion
wtf like void? what are you talking about..... man its whatever, I don't care.....lol

also I dropped ryu and picked up ibuki, she's to good...... it's like loooooocooooooo:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:
HAY! Git off mah woman!!
Srsly tho she's mah fav.
Ibuki dittos at PZ?

also :laugh: @ those pix. too funny.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Sorry guys.. I dont give head unless you beat me at brawl.. A HEAD MATCH? Sounds like a plan...
So who is going to take me?
If your really a girl, I'll pull my **** out next time I record a match....

i agree its a trap but does jeremy live in tyler,tx?
Get the **** outta here.

like i said before to people this girl thing is a trap!

TRAPDOOR>YOU

it has already been done by jermey...i suspect it might be him again

also kdr or krd your wrong...

zamus>ICs<everyone else...which means zamus owns ics and everyones is still better than them...even ike =P
Its not me... Drew would have gotten me. He watches me. I am interested into who it is... my guess: Ronnie, Mouf, or LabRat

Cesar 10 mm melee??? pleaseeeeee
Gabe, 5$ MM Melee... my falco your anything except Pikachu or Pichu.

ah, so you'd rather see me naked then win 10 bucks from me. sorry but im not down for that.

i never do and never will do any sort of MM, even if i was fighting a disabled 5 year old. its just something i dont do.

we can friendly whenever you want though, at pz, sure. keep in mind that we both play falco and it will be a chaingrab fest.... or i might use zamus

first head matches, now strip matches?? you children sicken me
Whos paying to get naked, Ill pull my **** out for 10$ an hour.

kage921

Smash Journeyman
i smelled cesars ROB...smelled like strawberries...

mm mm mm mm mm mm=cesar y kalo

i want a double partner for pz :( :( :( :( :( :(
yo kailo i recently found my pokemon game for the ds that i thought I lost, and wanted to know if you were down for some matches......... ive never played online before ive just train my pokemon.... but i dont know how any of this works.... i dont know the rules or anything ( that is if there is rules)..... anyways just hit me up and we'll talk from there.......

Top Bottom