• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

KRDsonic

Smash Master
like he said, Ice Climbers > Zelda/Sheik=Samus/ZSS > All

I learned how to do sheik's DACUS today :D I can only get it about half the time though. At least I proved people wrong that say you have to change the controls to do hers, I just use A instead, I don't care if it's awkward to use the C-Stick with my thumb and my index finger on A for it.

I've also been working on learning how to use samus, I do ok at best though. I'm good at getting time to charge her beam, due to me charging sheik's needles so much, though I'm not used to not being able to charge up in the air, like i normally do against people that spam projectiles. I'm bad at killing with her though.

BigDaddyTheFalcoMaster

Smash Rookie
Who is willing to take me to the smashtival? (hehe that's smash and festival combined...LOL)
I would really like to have some garenteed answer sometime soon... Have tons of gas money!

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Who is willing to take me to the smashtival? (hehe that's smash and festival combined...LOL)
I would really like to have some garenteed answer sometime soon... Have tons of gas money!
that depends on if your a girl and if your willing to give head.

lolz, look what you brought yourself into.

Popertop

Smash Champion
like he said, Ice Climbers > Zelda/Sheik=Samus/ZSS > All

I learned how to do sheik's DACUS today :D I can only get it about half the time though. At least I proved people wrong that say you have to change the controls to do hers, I just use A instead, I don't care if it's awkward to use the C-Stick with my thumb and my index finger on A for it.

I've also been working on learning how to use samus, I do ok at best though. I'm good at getting time to charge her beam, due to me charging sheik's needles so much, though I'm not used to not being able to charge up in the air, like i normally do against people that spam projectiles. I'm bad at killing with her though.
I told you her Dash attack usmash was pro. :p
So you've finally come over to the dark side.....
Yah, my Ice Climbers are TERRIBLE in Melee, just ask Stiltz LOL.
Got back from the fest, only me Stiltz and Doxa were there until me and Doxa had to leave.
:(
Got *****, bad.
Real bad. I got one kill off his Meta tho. After that I was like, "I'm through, killed your Meta, I'm satisfied."

BigDaddyTheFalcoMaster

Smash Rookie
Sorry guys.. I dont give head unless you beat me at brawl.. A HEAD MATCH? Sounds like a plan...
So who is going to take me?

I really wanna go. like very much so.... These boys i play with around here aren't very good....

I MAIN METAKNIGHT!!!!!

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I told you her Dash attack usmash was pro. :p
So you've finally come over to the dark side.....
Yah, my Ice Climbers are TERRIBLE in Melee, just ask Stiltz LOL.
Got back from the fest, only me Stiltz and Doxa were there until me and Doxa had to leave.
:(
Got *****, bad.
Real bad. I got one kill off his Meta tho. After that I was like, "I'm through, killed your Meta, I'm satisfied."
Meta Knights can be tough :/ The only way I can fight them with Ice Climbers is to either let my opponent kill nana or for me to kill nana myself, because with only one of me it's easier to concentrate and solo climber against him I feel about even.

And yes, Sheik's DACUS is fun to use :D I can finally say I know everything I even need to know about sheik in brawl :D

Popertop

Smash Champion
I was playing him with Wario tho lol.
He's waaaay too good at reading me. :(

I beat him like once in melee.
It was too fun.
I was doing terrible with Climbers like every match except the last one.
I finally started thinking and stuff. I miss melee....

onii-chan

Smash Ace
like i said before to people this girl thing is a trap!

TRAPDOOR>YOU

it has already been done by jermey...i suspect it might be him again

also kdr or krd your wrong...

zamus>ICs<everyone else...which means zamus owns ics and everyones is still better than them...even ike =P

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
like i said before to people this girl thing is a trap!

TRAPDOOR>YOU

it has already been done by jermey...i suspect it might be him again

also kdr or krd your wrong...

zamus>ICs<everyone else...which means zamus owns ics and everyones is still better than them...even ike =P
i agree its a trap but does jeremy live in tyler,tx?

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
ok so ive made a discovery:

It's better to play no one at all than to play crappy people... seriously....

In other news, you guys should give some love to the beaumont thread =)

also @ onii--- can you change the txt of my marf sig relatively easy? I dont wanna be a big inconvenience, but now that I am the best in bmt, i don't really want to be a big conceded-head about it. I want to change the caption to "You are only as good as your competition..."

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
go ganon man...... you can't go wrong with lil ganny....... straight from 34th and 5th street you already know what it is....lol the mans hata proof :laugh::laugh::laugh:
ganon is too much of a thug

but seriously...

how many of you ***s want to money match me at hobo 8...come on

CY you money maych me for sure...punk..

and your ugly

CY

Smash Ace
ok so ive made a discovery:

It's better to play no one at all than to play crappy people... seriously....

In other news, you guys should give some love to the beaumont thread =)

also @ onii--- can you change the txt of my marf sig relatively easy? I dont wanna be a big inconvenience, but now that I am the best in bmt, i don't really want to be a big conceded-head about it. I want to change the caption to "You are only as good as your competition..."
I'M THE BEST SMASHER IN BMT. MM ME $100

kalo, i am the best looking smasher in TX. i seriously would be willing to get a group of all of us, and survey 100-200 girls on who looks the best. I WOULD PUT $200 on it, that's how confident i am. then i will beat you at smash with ease and take your money.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
I'M THE BEST SMASHER IN BMT. MM ME $100

kalo, i am the best looking smasher in TX. i seriously would be willing to get a group of all of us, and survey 100-200 girls on who looks the best. I WOULD PUT $200 on it, that's how confident i am. then i will beat you at smash with ease and take your money.
how much money in our match?

you name it

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
since not even beaumont people read our thread...

Beaumont's top 3 players:

1.Take--Marth
2. cXc/CY
3. Esca/Trox

in other words, you guys got some fighting to do so i can do the placings =p. Ill make an "other good players" space if you get bumped off the top so dont worry.

i think doing best 5/9 sets with counterpicks and the whole shabang should solve the argument. Also, if you want to challenge me for first then its a 5/9 set too.

maybe this will ignite a competitive spark =)

Popertop

Smash Champion
Colin, srsly, a LOOKS mm? That's just ridiculous. I have style anyway loololoolololol.

I don't wanna mm you Kailo. I'm-a scaredy.
To0 good.

But yeh. Melee climbers are fun lol.

Edit: Take when I go back to school I'm going on those powerrankings.
But put me in like another category like "Out of City Smashers" or something like that.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
Colin, srsly, a LOOKS mm? That's just ridiculous. I have style anyway loololoolololol.

I don't wanna mm you Kailo. I'm-a scaredy.
To0 good.

But yeh. Melee climbers are fun lol.

Edit: Take when I go back to school I'm going on those powerrankings.
But put me in like another category like "Out of City Smashers" or something like that.
ill just add you when you move back.

Cant wait to have another local to play =) I swear bmt will have a smash scene even if it kills us lolz

B

blackfirebal

Lol @ Trash Talking.
I'm just gonna get my *** whooped.

v - :D Can't wait

Top Bottom