• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tenth Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT: a Leisure Event - Wallingford CT - Apr 19, 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Weee!
So many newbies, its so great.
:3 I'll be wearing my Konoha gloves to stand out.

=( Also, I got a hair cut, so my hair is the shortest its been in nearly 3 years.
-DD

nuro

Smash Lord
Holy cow!

This is expensive! :mad:

and from now on please just call me Tom or VIGILIANTE. I will not respond to you if you call me **** . I will now be asking everybody to please call me VIGILIANTE because vigil is my last name and I am tired of the currant name I have.
Oh, no... It's going to be tough for me to break my rabbit of calling u **** but I'll try to remember not to so im just want to say im sorry in advance if i forget.

i hope u feel better soon n sorry for laughing... now that i think about it it was REALLY stupid of me and i dont know why i did

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
also, are you Harold Perrineau?

Sadly I am not. But he's the one who made me realize how much I love the character.

And, when I used to talk lots of trash and be Mr. Witty Pants this was a great name. I've since become the silent type, untill I start to get comfortable. If I manage to get comfortable and do well I'll probably try to be really funny.

I'll probably fail too.

Doulhalt the Brave

Smash Cadet
ooo, a get together at DM! How splendid =P

Seriously, I do have every hope of going to this tourny (I know my bud Wolf_FTW cant make it cause of fishing season, so someone has to represent our group >.>) however my father might be forcing me to do lots of manual labor Saturday... soo I might have to make a deal.. I hope to see you all there with a few of my buds.

Cort, your grand post gave me a new love for trains BTW. :)

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
You can set up crew battles after the tournament.

and.. get a car?
o coolio crews ^_^ but ummm... im from new york CITY... so when was the last person u saw had a car from the city... huh cort... u silly goose u should know better than that lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
i can't go to this my woman made plans for saturday as a surprise =( ... anniversary celebration with my lady tho =)

_milktea

Smash Lord
BANKS AND ME DECIDED WE NEED TO GET A BLADEBREAKERS CREW SHOT (or a few!) AT THIS TOURNAMENT.

LET'S DO THIS, then I can make an amazing sig for everyone.

COME ON FACKAS.

Banks

Smash Hero
BANKS AND ME DECIDED WE NEED TO GET A BLADEBREAKERS CREW SHOT (or a few!) AT THIS TOURNAMENT.

LET'S DO THIS, then I can make an amazing sig for everyone.

COME ON FACKAS.
caps: YEA U HERD DA WOMAN, SQUAD UP PEOPLE

BLADEBREAKERS! SQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD UP!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
OH MY ****ING G****
SARAH ****ING GAO

lvl 7 ogre magi with invisibility

Fixed for accuracy

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
HOLY CRAP

SARAH GAO IS TAKING OVER
l

AHHHH GHAD HER INVISIBILITY POWERS
FUUUUUUCK

lvl 7 ogre magi with invisibility

Also, you can't be kicked out by one dazwa. Boxman has to agree to it.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
hey man, its my habiliments.

i can play vocab all day, slimeball.
Listen up Tom, if you don't stop it with this lime crap, you're going to plummet into the grand canyon "accidentally", and I'll steal your lime gimmick while I'm at it.

edit: and lol at "being kicked out of the blade breakers." you'd have to be a real zinnwaldite to think any of these rumors are true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom