• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tenth Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT: a Leisure Event - Wallingford CT - Apr 19, 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Listen up Tom, if you don't stop it with this lime crap, you're going to plummet into the grand canyon "accidentally", and I'll steal your lime gimmick while I'm at it.

edit: and lol at "being kicked out of the blade breakers." you'd have to be a real zinnwaldite to think any of these rumors are true.
Oh, It's on. I'll birdlime your little *** and shove so many limes through the limen of your alimentary canal, im extremely positive you'll die.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Oh, It's on. I'll birdlime your little *** and shove so many limes through the limen of your alimentary canal, im extremely positive you'll die.
Lime threats?

Here's a threat to your limes.

Next it'll happen to your precious limes. And you better not bring the coppers into this.

Blimey, this is really corny

Edit: looks like SleepyK went into the future just to steal my blimey pun.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
that last one was clever

stop spamming though

money matches?

Lime threats?

Here's a threat to your limes.

Next it'll happen to your precious limes. And you better not bring the coppers into this.

Blimey, this is really corny

Edit: looks like SleepyK went into the future just to steal my blimey pun.
alright, alright, truce.
y wright is the cutest little thing

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
If a city is comprised of 20 people, and each one of them asks me a stupid math problem when I ask them where the bathroom is, how many people are going to die in a big fire tonight?

Wolf_FTW

Smash Journeyman
auww its a shame i cant come to this one.... oh well there will be more. GL to everyone i hope to see everyone at some point. BTW love the ganon comic and GL to you doulhalt lol make sure pono and binky dont get killed to bad all though i know that might be impossible..lol man i hope they don't read this post lol but yeah you gotta carry the group since Darone and i wont be there.

Doulhalt the Brave

Smash Cadet
auww its a shame i cant come to this one.... oh well there will be more. GL to everyone i hope to see everyone at some point. BTW love the ganon comic and GL to you doulhalt lol make sure pono and binky dont get killed to bad all though i know that might be impossible..lol man i hope they don't read this post lol but yeah you gotta carry the group since Darone and i wont be there.
I'll make sure Binkles and Pono don't smack each other into submission =P Sorry about you and Darone, but I'll be sure to represent us as best I can should I be able to attend.

You'll be there in spirit man....

you'll be there in spirit =P

(I play Kirby, he plays Wolf... in case you guys are sloooowwwww xD)

Eggm

Smash Hero
So anyways, I'll come enter brawl to contribute to the tourney, but can we have multiple melee setups so i can smash with ct!? Like cort/brookman should totally play me in tons of melee friendlies, if so i'll come. :)

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
so yea is it possible for some1 to pick up me and jman from the new haven metro north station? cus i hear there is no cabs over there, we would greatly appreciate it =]

Alukard

Smash Hero
Jman speaking ... Me, Basic sausage, Dj nintendo, Bum, and Zro, want to go to this tournament ... can someone let me kno how to get there ??? or pick me up from the station when we get there

Cort

Apple Head
There should be atleast 1 Melee setup, probably more. We can setup more after the tourny is over if people wanna play Melee.

_V_

Smash Ace
People in CT aren't usually good for rides...not many people live by the New Haven station. I think a few more newer people may live by there now though. I really don't know >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom