• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tenth Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT: a Leisure Event - Wallingford CT - Apr 19, 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Pc i'll MM your snake for $2.

Also if needed i'll bring 1-2 wii's + brawl

Edit : Most likely going with me is Vanz, Jman, Zro, and Crismas....anyone willing to help us out and pick us up at the new haven train station?

Aim me if anything.

Skler

Smash Master
Don't worry, if it gets too big just switch some brawl games to Rock Paper Scissors games, it's shorter and nobody will notice the difference.

Cort

Apple Head
no, not particularly. the venue isnt really suited to fit over 80 people

and it gets smelly, just a warning

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Maine Hampshire? wasn't there a Mont in there somewhere? And who the hell is from New Hampshire anyway?
that's the reason I didn't include Mont in there. There's only 2 people there, I haven't heard from one of them concerning tournaments/fests, and the other is only there for college.

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
My Snakey would also like MMs
alrigth cool
$2
2 out 3

pride match to spite velocity - see if i do better with GW vs PC and Cort that Velocities GW does, so i can call myself the best GW on EC since I'm already ahead by a good margin in our GW dittos ohhhhhhhhhhhh snap I hope velocity reads this <3

not doing marth vs snake in matches that matter though >.>

yo M2K i'll MM your GW
$2
2 out 3

Larcks

Smash Rookie
I will money match someone for my crown in a bottle that i'm bringing or any money matches.
I'm also new on swf so can someone show me the ropes at this tourney?

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
a$$man are you still alive

sean
reading your name
makes me think of skler
calling out ASSMAN
WHOS ASSMAN

VLSF is too fawking goot
i cant wait

D1

Banned via Administration
I wanna come anyone live near Waterbury, Beacon Falls, or any train station off of Metro North that is goes to the venue? Just a ride for me and my friend thats all...we shower : P.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
yo i badly want 2 go to this... i just need someone to pick me and jman up from a metro north station... im willing to pay the person that picks me and jman up

if anyone can help us pm me or hit me up on aim. my sn is spikeingking64 >_> i no weird lol

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
To everyone that is bringing a wii they should also bring a wii-mote with it so people can just plug in there classic/nunchuk without having to sync it. Just a thought!:)

Cozmix

Smash Rookie
When is the next tourny in CT? Anyone know? Not able to go to this one... so depressed. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom