• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
I'm down to play Brawl with anyone tonight if they want to. I WOULD prefer that our signal strengths are green though.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Awesome, hopefully tonight then since I don't have work tomorrow. Looking forward to playing some of you other dudes as well.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I get home from work today around 7-8, so Im up for it.

BC: 3136 6228 8331

TridenT

Smash Cadet
Aurafox's diagram on page 1 is pretty accurate... it's pretty much me and the dragons at this point, and those guys really suck at Brawl. If KO's updating ye threade, he should put my freshly-updated SSBB code in the opening post there and people should let me know if they want to play.

Also, if there's any stuff going down in Mid TN, I've got a new car that doesn't chug gas like an alcoholic to booze at an open bar wedding reception, so let me know what's up. I've got the bottom half of a setup (meaning a Wii, a handful of wavebirds, and SSBB) so I can certainly help bring the fun!

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
I'm tired of hearing people ***** about Brawl. No, I'm not looking to start any debates here, either. If you want to start one, I'd rather you PM me instead please.

Edit: Anyone up for some Wi-Fi at the moment?

Trexxen

Smash Cadet
Aww, I was missed in the last topic update =P

I'll put it again, then:

Trexxen (smash alias Trexn)
Knoxville, TN
Mains Kirby and Sonic

I'll edit this post next time I get a chance to write down my FC. =P

~Trexxen

Captain N_2000

Smash Rookie
hey, whats going on.

i'm a smasher from memphis looking for some competition. i saw this thread and decided to put my friend code here in case anyone wanted to play against me. i used to play smash melee, but i was playing more soul calibur at the time. but since brawl is new and has wifi connection, i have a chance of developing my skill and fighting against different competition.

my friend code is 2449-4351-0123

hope to have some nice matches :chuckle:

Milln

Smash Champion
I don't suppose anyone from the Shelbyville area is here? There's only a couple smashers and we all hang out or work at the Game Crazy.

My Friend code is 2105-8310-5004

Aurafox

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraPuffs
3DS FC
2466-1511-0624
dam TN is growing like wild
if something goes down in TN one of these weekends, someone better holla cuz its been quiet.. too quiet. (excluding all the code exchanges, but that dont count, laggyass cyber matches, lol) Im lookin at you, Mid-TN!

granted its only been out less than 2 weeks, but still KO you better get a Wii soon Mid-TN needs action lol

Handorin

Smash Hero
dam TN is growing like wild
if something goes down in TN one of these weekends, someone better holla cuz its been quiet.. too quiet. (excluding all the code exchanges, but that dont count, laggyass cyber matches, lol) Im lookin at you, Mid-TN!

granted its only been out less than 2 weeks, but still KO you better get a Wii soon Mid-TN needs action lol
There is a touney in memphis on may 31st . Dont have time to find the link. >_>

TridenT

Smash Cadet
Hah, I post that I'm the only one in Knoxville and then instantly get rebuttal'd by like five Knoxvillians in a row. Awesome!

Iori, I'll add you next time I'm home, but so far I haven't had an online match that didn't play like it was in slow motion. I think I'm going to try and get some of these Knoxville guys to join me for some local play, no doubt it'll work a little more smoothly. Who knows, we may host a K-Town tourney at some point!

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
Hey is Lan-Matrix or Cybernet back in business? Anyone know?

Our Brawl is still not working, pretty soon we'll have another, if there's any local tourny's going around hit me up thru PM or call me at (901)755-9531 between 1pm-9pm.

Ness is the shizznite now!!!!!

This Time no Johns!!!!!

Trexxen

Smash Cadet
Just wondering; any of you Knoxville players know of a good place to host a get-together and maybe later (once we have a decent following ^.~) a tournament or two? I can't think of any really good gaming stores to have one at, or open buildings for us to use, but if anyone else does...

EDIT: Also, if any Knoxville (or TN of course; we're all one happy family XD) smashers want to hit me up on AIM, my SN's Trexxen.

~Trexxen ^.^

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Ganon/yoshi/Lucas/Ness/Bowser are my favorites. Bowserside + Ganonside are super fun. I got two new guys in training for brawl yo.

MunkyMan33

Smash Apprentice
any nashville players wanting to get together. any events going on for brawl? I'm a baltimore smasher who moved here with a band and I gotta play some people, going through smash withdraw. any direction would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Top Bottom