• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

Lixivium

Smash Champion
*Checks thread for first time*

Dang, why so many people in Memphis and so few in Nashville. :(
I'll be in Nashville until about the 14th and I'm dying for some Smash.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
For the record, I've mained Ness since '95. ^^

Duke- I was kinda curious as to why you hadn't been added to the list o' TN Smashers...

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
*Checks thread for first time*

Dang, why so many people in Memphis and so few in Nashville. :(
I'll be in Nashville until about the 14th and I'm dying for some Smash.
maybe we could meet up at Vandy This weekend and you can play with Me, Jmoan, and MSlano. or you could just Chill at my Place (Smyrna, its like 20 mins from nashville if that)

Btw im trying to build the Middle TN Smash Scene. Are you from Nashville? If not there where?

Lixivium

Smash Champion
maybe we could meet up at Vandy This weekend and you can play with Me, Jmoan, and MSlano. or you could just Chill at my Place (Smyrna, its like 20 mins from nashville if that)

Btw im trying to build the Middle TN Smash Scene. Are you from Nashville? If not there where?
I'm from St. Louis and I go to school there, but my parents moved to Nashville so I spend my breaks here.

I could definitely go for some Smash any time before the 14th. Friday would be best for me. If there will be people getting together at Vanderbilt (Smyrna is a bit far away) leave a note here or PM me. I don't have any controllers with me though, so I hope you guys have at least one extra.

Beeswarm17

Smash Cadet
What if we're from Knoxville, but are currently attending college at UA? I take periodic trips home on weekends and breaks. If that's fine, put me as:

beeswarm
Peach, Marth
Knoxville (currently UA)

And I haven't beat up on Red Ninja in almost two weeks! It sucks sometimes going out of state for college.

Red_Ninja

Smash Cadet

What if we're from Knoxville, but are currently attending college at UA? I take periodic trips home on weekends and breaks. If that's fine, put me as:

beeswarm
Peach, Marth
Knoxville (currently UA)

And I haven't beat up on Red Ninja in almost two weeks! It sucks sometimes going out of state for college.
I think he meant, he hasn't had his *** spanked in about 2 weeks..............lol, j/k Matt.

Beeswarm17

Smash Cadet
Oh, it's ON now! And if I decide that Friday isn't enough I'm gonna bust into your work and be all "Where the f*** is Blake?! Get his a** out here, we're not done!" It'll happen. D********s can't hold back smash. And I know kung fu, so b****es better watch out! lol

Seriously. Smash > sleep > job. Priorities, man. Priorities.

moogle

Smash Ace
Name: moogle
Characters: Sheik, Peach, Fox, Jiggly, CF, Doc, Marth, Luigi, Pichu, YL, Kirby

Red_Ninja

Smash Cadet
You guys are crazy. Hey Matt......................ya you Hurtubise, how do you like my pikachu? And my falco did just what I said it would before my post magically changed to some non-vulgar comment. Good matches though, some were very intense. I still hate your peach more with each passing day, and I'll try to come over tomorrow night to get some more training in.

Virgiligus, when are we gonna play again? Our schedules clash so bad right now, but when we do play, my falco will be waiting to unleash his gansta glock (lasers)........... I just realized I am quite possibly the dumbest person ever. Enough said, enough said.

achaps12

Smash Rookie
Sup guys.

I just wanted to introduce myself and my friends up here. I'm a student up here in Milligan College (Johnson City Area), and a major SSBM player. It not just me either, our group includes 4 main smash players with 3 other guys who play on a less regular basis. We regularly play each night, unless our exams come in. Our regular group consist of:
Shiek/Puff
Gannon/Link/Ness
Samus/Yoshi
Link

The first three on the list are a good challenge every night, while Link is just... Link.

We are always looking for competition around our dorm, but many guys just don't play anymore. If anyone comes up to the Johnson City area, or around here, It would be awesome if we could get together and play - just to get outside of our circle of play level, and see how really good people can get at this game.

BTW, we started playing SSBM two semesters ago and already racked 827 hours up (1048) matches (Four Life Stock Battle Everytime).

Beeswarm17

Smash Cadet
@Red Ninja: Bull****. I wasn't hardly trying for most of those, and you know it. You're Pikachu has gotten better, but I'm still not working to beat it. You've just gotten the timing of the aerial tail whip move down better. It's not much different from Fox's shine, though. And as for beating my Peach, you can beat me when you try, but if you don't, you're the one getting screwed. You're trash-talking is the same as ever, though. :)

and @achaps12: Johnson City is only about an hour away from Knoxville, right? I'm sure Red Ninja wouldn't mind playing you if he finds some time. Whenever I come home for the next break, maybe I'll head up there and play some.

Colonel Clink

Smash Rookie
Hey all. I'm from Manchester, and my main is Marth. I'm trying to get decent with some others. I'm not exactly what you'd call a n00b, 'cause I've been playing since the 64 days, but I've never really put alot of effort forth into my skills until recently. I'm one of KO's cousins.

Nite

Smash Champion
Welcome. Stick to it and never give up. I play with Matt on occasion. Maybe I'll play you sometime.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure why I ever listed Sheik on this thread. That should probably go. Just put Ganon, Falco, Random on mine (maybe Luigi and Roy too).

Colonel Clink

Smash Rookie
Welcome. Stick to it and never give up. I play with Matt on occasion. Maybe I'll play you sometime.
Matt's told me about you. He says your pretty good. I'd love to play you sometime, I enjoy playing people who are better than me. It forces me to play harder, and thusly helps me improve my skill faster.

Nite

Smash Champion
That's true Colonel. Next time I'm at Matt's house, maybe he'll pick you up to play or something. I was there yesterday for a little while.

KO- Can you just keep my mains as Falco, Fox. Delete the Marth. I can play everybody at an above average level, but Falco and Fox are my best.

Selphious

Smash Cadet
Ah, this is convenient, although only 1 person is near me :urg:
I'm from Dayton and I play Marth, and pick up second characters quite often (name I use on game is Jin; pronounced more like Gene). I also have a friend who smashes and lives on the same street as me if you want me to post him also.

E: I'm 14 years old so feel free to molest me, lol jk.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
This is CO_Brad of the Runaway7 reporting and I approve the changes. Makes things nice and organized.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Nice update to the first post. I'd say we're more or less a crew at this point. As far as naming the group, a non-serious suggestion in the interest of being descriptive would be Those Who Inhabit Proximal Locales or TWIPL for short (and non-sensical).

Top Bottom