• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tekken Mafia | Now with the real endgame flavour.... Who won?

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
VOTE COUNT:

[3] Kary: Nabe / -Masquerain- / WashedLaundry
[2] Nabe: Kary / Krystedez

[0] -Masquerain-
[0] Krystedez
[0] BarDulL
[0] Pink Lemonade
[0] Jdietz43
[0] WashedLaundry

[3] Not Voting: BarDulL / Pink Lemonade / Jdietz43

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!
Deadline set for Monday 6th August, Midnight GMT.
_

[3] Deadline Extension: Jdietz43 / BarDulL / Kary

yessss i hit the top of the page!

BarDulL

Town Vampire
mfw WL comes in the thread, looks, then leaves.

mfw joey wants me to put my vote down without considering knockout.

this smells so bad.

Vote: WashedLaundry

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
What is a bingo exactly, if you guys don't mind me asking, I've already looked for it in mafiascum terms but I'm turning up nothin'.

I'm not requesting a deadline extension.

Look what we've got done today. We've gotten two posts from Krys/PL, Nabe/Kary *****ing at one another, and Me/Bardull/Dietz sitting here like ******* trying to comprehend everything at hand.

Lynching out of the two of them is absolutely stupid at this point. This will only continue tomorrow and we won't get anything done at all. Either way we're going to be lynching out of these two. Why prevent the inevitable, Bardull?

Do you have a better idea? Maybe I'm not understanding your wording.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I worded it poorly.

Nabe or Kary are the lynch today. Trying to lynch outside of these two people is completely stupid and if we do somehow hit scum out of those two, then we're going to have to go through all of this again tomorrow. If we lynch one of them today, if we're right, we can get way more information tomorrow without Kary and Nabe arguing and dragging all of us into their argument. :p.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I'm using 'bingo' to mean a positive result on someone... i'm probably mis-using it.

Like a cop guilty would be a bingo as I understand it.

I have a 'bingo' on Nabe in the sense that he claims he shot me last night, but I'm still here.

Obviously there are remote possibilities that he could be town and lying, or that there's an indy doctor that protected me, or whatever, but putting those aside I know 100% Nabe is scum without trying to read him, just based on what he's claimed.

On a related note, Bardull I'm not claiming to have a modconfirmed guilty on you. But given what you've said about your role, and there being at most 3 line taps in play, I know you're lying- and from that I know you're scum.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
kary, explain your thought process more on how you think i'm lying. just because you think there are 3 line taps in play does not immediately make me scum.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I'm not saying the number of taps in play makes you scum

I'm saying that if there are at most 3 taps in play
then you must have lied today

which I don't think is some kind of mistake, I think you're scum

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
i also think you're scum for other reasons but that's beside the point with regards the 'bingo'

as an aside, if kata's on daylight savings as i suspect, which is actually GMT+1, we have just over half an hour

@moderator: time until deadline? confirm GMT not GMT+1?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
"i'm saying that if there are at most 3 taps in play, then you must have lied today."

i do not understand the correlation between the two statements, nor do i understand how you've come to this conclusion. logically, if we assume soup was the one laying the line taps (i can not confirm or deny this information), it isn't beyond the possibility that he laid 3 line taps (i also can not confirm or deny this information.) this is a mostly baseless accusation and unless you have something more concrete backing it up, you're at a loss.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
screw it, to hell with it. tried reasoning with you kary but i think at this point you're just trying to get me to slip up. your accusation literally makes no sense and as VT it isn't possible for you to know "i lied" unless you're a different role. the truth is that i have not lied at all today, nor have i broken my restriction.

kinda lame it had to end this way since i think WL is scum but whatever.

someone vote kary and i'll hammer, i want the knockout

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Bardull,

Given at most 3 line taps,
and you knowing there's a roleblocker/untargetable in the game
you claiming to only hear conversation through line taps
and having heard nabe's name mentioned in 3 different places
I'm pretty sure you're lying?

And bardull you should definitely tell me what you think of nabe before you vote for me

and you definitely shouldn't hammer as you've had immunity already

PL/Krys should hammer

1 hour 20 mins by my count

BarDulL

Town Vampire
don't know why you're trying to act like town by saying PL/Krys should hammer since it is very likely LyLo. if you're town, we lose. you need to work on that.

secondly, yes, you're correct that there is an oddity that i myself came across in my role. i heard nabe's name mentioned in 3 different places, which means that, assuming someone is tapped or two people are tapped, these people have the ability to speak in more than one quick topic. again, i can not confirm or deny this information, only pose hypotheticals.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Common sense. I can't consider the possibility of me being mafia. I'm town. Am I misreading your idea somehow, because you seem to be very worked up over what seems to be black and white.

Kary said:
And I'm sure if I'd claimed indy you would've said 'oh he's just mafia trying to make me look worse'. So, no.
If you had a reasonably detailed claim of your indy role, wincon, targets etc. that showed you to be telling the truth, I'd come to the very reasonable conclusion that you were indy. It's hard to fake a long list of specific targers and motivations.

Kary said:
ignoring relevant stuff like the potential for me to be indy survivor.
So you're claiming indy survivor?

Stop talking about potentials and hinting that I'm missing something. If you're indy, claim it.

Kary said:
So because I have a bingo on you (because you're faking a bingo on me), and I'm trying to get you lynched, I'm mafia.
1) I shot you and you're not dead, and you claim VT. So you're lying, and thus scum.
2) You quoted J's WIFOM and won't say why. So there's some connection to J, and you're hinting there's more to it involving Dietz. Unlikely, and further investigation with you and Dietz has shown you were just trying to deflect from suspicion on you.
3) Of mafia and indy, you're behaving like mafia. Outlined in my recent posts.

End result: you're mafia. Of course, this assumes you're playing optimally. You could be bad indy who didn't know what to do when found out. But in that case, you'd have found an out by now and backed off to keep your wincon sustainable. As I said previously.

:phone:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Common sense. I can't consider the possibility of me being mafia. I'm town. Am I misreading your idea somehow, because you seem to be very worked up over what seems to be black and white.
Of course you're misreading me. I'm arguing that I could be part of an indy faction, and you're overlooking that, and the reason you're overlooking it is because it makes you look a lot like mafia. It could be i'm indy with krys, and WL is scum with PL.... but actually then it makes no sense why you'd come at me like this toDay.

My point is it makes no sense why you'd come at me like this today if you were town.

If you had a reasonably detailed claim of your indy role, wincon, targets etc. that showed you to be telling the truth, I'd come to the very reasonable conclusion that you were indy. It's hard to fake a long list of specific targers and motivations.
No ****, hence why you glossed over all of your actions and their motivations. Could've neighboured someone other than likely-to-die Frozen, could've shot me night 4, could've claimed neighbourizer/vig in your QT straight away... etc.
So you're claiming indy survivor?
Stop talking about potentials and hinting that I'm missing something. If you're indy, claim it.
Why do you care? I will happily claim indy if it means we get to lynch you or Bardull, but you're not down with that, are you?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Would me asking/requesting a deadline extension help us at all? Or should I just throw my vote on Kary since it appears no one wants to move to Nabe...

45 minutes.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
@Jdeitz: I'm not sure if Nabe v Kary is mafia v. indy, scum v. scum (different factions), or town v. scum, but I feel like Kary is definitely scum of some sort from how survivalistic his play has been toDay and how he's been gunning for you and Bardull toDay and trying to take out players beneficial to town. I also think that lynching Kary will help us figure out both Nabe's and Bardull's results, and who of Nabe/WL/Krys is remaining scum.

It looks like we are almost out of time :-/

Vote: Kary

Nabe, if you are town and Kary flips scum, do you plan on using your vig toNight? If you do, I suggest it be on WL or Krys, preferably WL.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I was about to say please give the hammer to PL or someone more universally town than me lol.

I'll still hang about. Dinner soon though. We in Twi phase now right?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
No ****, hence why you glossed over all of your actions and their motivations. Could've neighboured someone other than likely-to-die Frozen, could've shot me night 4, could've claimed neighbourizer/vig in your QT straight away... etc.
I could have shot J night 1. I could have shot you night 1. I didn't do either of those things, nor did I do any of these things you've mentioned.

But what I did do is tell everyone my full and entire list of actions and the reasoning behind those actions. I don't know why you find it glossy, but I'll take it as a compliment.

:phone:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
ahahahaha

:ohwell:

Lynch Nabe > Bardull > Ditzy and town wins; you're welcome.

I'm the mystery woman, each night I leave my slot and flirt someone.

I know Bardull's lying because I took used his storage device last night and it picked up nothing, and he's lying about how it works.

I'm sure Nabe's mafia because of his push on me toDay. Also worth looking at his turn on me start of Day 3, given no kill Night 2

Ditzy is the other indy, of course; I knew as soon as he claimed :ohwell: That he's managed to ride that claim this long is kinda ridiculous, but oh well.

There's loads of little tells that suggest they all know too much about the setup, but ehh, I should've written something out before.

If you don't believe me, just give them hell about their claims, they'll probably crack eventually.

Like, why didn't Nabe let me bus WL? I mean come on.

Apologies if I'm ruining the rest of the game for you, but ehh. It's basically over now anyways, and you're all inactive as it is. Frankly if I can't win, I'm happy with town taking a win they don't deserve over the likes of Nabe

And just to clarify, yes, I am immune to night actions.
And no, I don't think WL is scum, and neither should you.
If you'd left me alive a day longer I could've proved it, but ehh

/inb4 this is all dismissed as WIFOM

and, goodnight.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Bardull said clearly that only he could use the device, and it makes sense because he's a ****ing robot. Where was he lying?

Top Bottom