• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tekken Mafia | Now with the real endgame flavour.... Who won?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Kary, is there something about your role that you are not telling us? That abilities can not hit you or something?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Claiming!

Hwoarang, Town Vigilante!

I don't have forever shots. Only 3 shots. I've only used one, too! Didn't want to lose town the game with my inactivity. As you'll soon see, I was brought into a neighborhood. I didn't do much discussion there, as I was AFK a lot. However, I made sure to read last game night since I claimed in the QT, and they requested a Kary shot. So I made it!

Kary is still here.

We've had no one claim a protective. So we have these options:

Scum has a protective and used it on town (NOPE)
Scum has a protective and used it on scum (Doubt it)
Kary is BP as town (didn't claim it so doubt it)
Kary is BP as scum (BINGO)

Vote: Kary

Nabe claim whenever.

From this post...

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Also, there is some information I have that indicates that there is either a role blocker in this game, or someone who can't be targeted by abilities.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
:3.

I didn't shoot RR night 3 because I was actually advised not to and I wanted to save my shots for end-game since I knew we'd probably be in a situation like this. Most games I'm in end up having 1 scum and I honestly wasn't actually certain about RR scum since I knew he could have thought J was town just like I did and was looking for that. Plus it would have been really REALLY obvious that I was the vig afterwards. Was silly after I sent the "No action" PM and realized he was still the best lynch. Only night I felt bad for not shooting lol.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
VOTE COUNT:

[2] Kary: Nabe / -Masquerain-

[0] -Masquerain-
[0] Krystedez
[0] Nabe
[0] BarDulL
[0] Pink Lemonade
[0] Jdietz43
[0] WashedLaundry

[6] Not Voting: Kary / Krystedez / WashedLaundry / BarDulL / Pink Lemonade / Jdietz43

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!
Deadline set for Monday 6th August, Midnight GMT.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Dietz has been roleblocked every night since his claim.

I was not roleblocked due to this unless there are two roleblocks going around.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Uh, still lolwut?

Joey RR would have been like the perfect person to shoot, and I don't follow how that would've obviously made you the vig. I also can't see why Nabe would tell you not to do so.

:ohwell:

@Nabe: no, just because Joey is town doesn't mean he's telling the truth. UGH

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Figured that'd be the response. I won't delve into it any further.

Kary, if Joey isn't lying, what does it mean?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Uh, still lolwut?

Joey RR would have been like the perfect person to shoot, and I don't follow how that would've obviously made you the vig. I also can't see why Nabe would tell you not to do so.

:ohwell:

@Nabe: no, just because Joey is town doesn't mean he's telling the truth. UGH
"Yeah, we're definitely going after Ryu tomorrow" was along the lines of something I said post-lynch on d3.

Anyone could see that I was going to go after Ryu the next day and would take any possible action to get rid of him. I wanted to make myself useful in the end-game when we got into a situation like this, so I figured it wouldn't be the best idea to shoot him and just get the lynch on him the next day instead. I literally can not see how scum couldn't connect the dots with that kill.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
@Joey: everyone said that at the end of Day 3. Almost every single player.

@Bardull: some sort of roleblock/redirect etc. or I'm lying.

But to be honest your satellite claim looks more plausible than Joey's 3-shot vig right now.

Also I apologize if I'm overreacting to everything. But I've done the maths again and I'm pretty sure I do now have confirmed scum between Joey/Nabe.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Did I say that?

Maybe I should make myself clearer. I think exactly one of you/Nabe is scum, and that Ditzy is scum, and that someone else, likely WL or PL is scum.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Couldn't help myself.

Ugh, reading this game is going to be a pain in the ***. 38 pages of crazy shenanigans. T_T. If I win this game for town, pre-emptive:

MvP: BarDulL

For reading through it. Starting now.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
@Nabe - Oh, that's an interesting question.

Fynal signaled every night. It was only when you were signal'd that results came up. Can't say what the results were other than that they "had yet to be processed."

Swiss was signal'd N1, Jdietz N2, RR N3, Nabe N4, and I signal'd Kary N5 but I did not get any results about Kary, nor was I told whether my signal succeeded or not. o_O;. Going to check with the mod right now to see what's up with that.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
@Nabe - Oh, that's an interesting question.

Fynal signaled every night. It was only when you were signal'd that results came up. Can't say what the results were other than that they "had yet to be processed."

Swiss was signal'd N1, Jdietz N2, RR N3, Nabe N4, and I signal'd Kary N5 but I did not get any results about Kary, nor was I told whether my signal succeeded or not. o_O;. Going to check with the mod right now to see what's up with that.
Thanks, let me know. We talked about Kary a lot so I'd expect there to be some hits.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
@Joey:

I just don't think Ditzy vs. J was a bus, especially given J's comments about multiple mafia factions in twilight. But Ditzy remains waay to scummy to be town. I'm also not 100% about his claim, either, but eh.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
@Nabe:

except I don't follow how you having me as scum actually makes sense

am I aligned with Swiss/J?
I think you're mafia, yes. It's a hunch that's eating me, maybe Bard's read will help reconcile why I feel that way. Swiss/you could've been SvS, and I'm doubting my reads before the J lynch since so much has gone on.

I know you're scum, since Joey shot you and you're not dead. As Joey said, we convinced him to shoot you, but "we" is mainly me. I've had gutscum on you all game.

Feel free to convince me you're not the nightkilling scum.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I don't know, Nabe; not sure why J would say so without some reasoning, but he was scum so ehh.
I could see Dietz as indy with say you or PL, but he could be solo.
It's not really my priority right now as I don't imagine they have a night kill.

Top Bottom