• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tekken Mafia | Now with the real endgame flavour.... Who won?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I didn't like Dietz leading town nor his wagons. Mass claim functions as a red carpet to win for scum. W/e.

That's all I got right now for as active as I been. I may do a re-read based on that particular read.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Someone care to tell me what's going on?

Nabe, what's with the push for me to claim? I take it that you don't want to talk to me but I'd really like you to explain this.

Bardull, are you ok with coming clean about what you think/know before you act on it? I understand you haven't read up and I have no idea where your head's at.

Ugh, back later.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
If I try and explain the information I have, I will "explode" and "kill another town aligned player." I can explain around it however.

I am Jack-2, Town Satellite.

Each night, I can signal a player. If that player is "being talked about outside of the game thread," and someone with a "line tap" on them is "talking," I will "pick up" on the conversation and be able to read it. Unfortunately however, it takes time to "process" this information. I was going to be able to "hear" the conversation last night, but a "woman" "took" my "information storage unit," so I did not get to see the processed results.

Fynal signalled Nabe N4, and 3 people used his name in conversation.

I do not have the immediate results of what the conversation looked like because the information storage unit was taken from me by a "woman." Only I can interpret the information in the storage device.

I can not explicitly claim any other information regarding line taps or who may or may not have them. I can hint at it, but I can not explicitly say it.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
What the **** is going on?

Krys, you don't have reads other than Dietz?

Bard, why the hell did you jump the claim line?

Laundry, why were you here and didn't claim?
No, but I really really don't like Dietz.

Kary annoys me by deciding to claim despite being not for the idea in the first place.

I intend to believe Bard's claim. Not sure how I feel about their being two line tappers though or w/e; didn't we lose one already?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
So none of my reads have changed since the start of the Day :ohwell:

I guess Washed should claim because I feel like we're stalling.

This game is doing my head in :c

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
hmmmmm

@PL: please give me your thoughts on Washed's play this game and whether he's scum.

@Joey: is Washed scum, and if so who's he aligned with>?

@Krys: have your reads on PL/WL changed at all?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Washed has had plenty of opportunity to post/claim. By the looks of it he posted pretty much everywhere but here.

Where does this Day go in the event Washed doesn't post/claim?
That we're languishing like this is ridiculous, and I can't help thinking what scum wants.

Vote: WashedLaundry

Given my reads I'm down to lynch Laundry. If someone wants to argue for a better target, then by all means I'm willing to hear it.

Didn't like how Washed climbed on the Kuz waggon, didn't like his views on the Kuz/Swiss waggon Day 2 or him justifying a Swiss vote. My read of J's reads has Washed as a possible buddy, and him being on the Glyph waggon yesterday doesn't make me feel any better.

Nabe, talk to me.
PL, I'd also like to know what you think.

I do NOT want to let this Day just run out.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Laundry can you like get replaced or something if you don't care anymore? You're really holding the game back and it's obnoxious.

inb4hypocrite

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll fill you all in who need to be filled in after claims are done, but as is Laundry is holding up the process (for obvious reasons).

Either everyone agrees to kill Laundry and we move on with claims, then I fill people in, or we just kill Laundry now and no one gets to know is how this is going down.

I'm not giving him wiggle room to formulate a fake claim after everyone else claims and have him just go "Jk guys, I was busy or something: here's perfect claim."

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's been three whole days. I'm not waiting any longer for him to talk strats with his scumteam ohterwise.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
VOTE COUNT:

[1] WashedLaundry: Jdietz43

[0] -Masquerain-
[0] Kary
[0] Krystedez
[0] Nabe

[0] BarDulL
[0] Pink Lemonade
[0] Jdietz43

[7] Not Voting: -Masquerain- / Kary / Krystedez / Nabe / WashedLaundry / BarDulL / Pink Lemonade

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!
Deadline set for Monday 6th August, Midnight GMT.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh look: there he is. Right on cue after a vote.

What took you so long to claim VT?

@Kary: What's the deal with your little "I'm ok with Washed dying" tirade then. You posted that literally a minute before jumping at me, so it wasn't a reaction test.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
As if moving closer to the router somehow eliminates all my problems. what the hell.

Either everyone agrees to kill Laundry and we move on with claims, then I fill people in, or we just kill Laundry now and no one gets to know is how this is going down.
Uh, what?
Why are we mass-claiming if Laundry is scum? What the hell?

@Kary: What's the deal with your little "I'm ok with Washed dying" tirade then. You posted that literally a minute before jumping at me, so it wasn't a reaction test.
Uh, there's this weird thing called trying to figure out if he's scum before we vote for him in Mylo and potentially throw the game. YES I am ok with Washed dying, because right now he's 66% scum, but NO I'd rather not just gamble when we could actually talk it through.

So tell me WHY Washed is scum?

Krys is next on the claim train.
See question #1, a.k.a. WHYYYY

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry, but that's not how this works. If we're to catch all the scum and not just one we're continuing.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
hmmmmm

@PL: please give me your thoughts on Washed's play this game and whether he's scum.

@Joey: is Washed scum, and if so who's he aligned with>?

@Krys: have your reads on PL/WL changed at all?
WL I remember doing things I didn't like, such as jumping on Blazer right away for fencesitting, but then he would explain and the explanation would make a decent amount of sense, but I think there could still be scum intent behind those initial actions and those jumps on weak wagons or easy pushes. Other than that he's just been inactive other than a few bursts of activity, so he could definitely be scum this game.

I'm fine with a mass claim, although after Krytedez I would prefer Kary to claim next.

Top Bottom