• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tekken Mafia | Now with the real endgame flavour.... Who won?

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Seriously, these aren't RR votes.

:phone:

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Vote: J

Adumb's stupidity will be revenged (yes, revenged, not avenged)

How do people feel about claims today?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I find myself asking that a lot with Nabe's posts this game. Mainly like "Care to explain that...?"

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Word.

-_-

J, wat do right now with Glyph, there is a difference between hiding stances to protect some info and not giving any at all.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well I see the former with Glyph so can you tell me why it's the latter?

Btw, whoever loves me, I love you back.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
When I pegged him and refused to answer his questions during our back and forth, I was doing such because I refused to give him any info until he gave a paper trail to anything else. I have no clue where he stands other than myself and he refuses to state anything about other people. **** like that annoys me as I said before, as town or scum we learn nothing on his death.

What is he protecting from not giving stances on relevant issues?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Vote: Fynal

Remind me why we're voting Fynal?
This is bad via common sense.
You were asking about you though and not curious about Kary at all, so I forgive you.

Why are we voting Fynal?
If you were unsure about the wagon / its reasoning, you would ask the (quite reasonable) question, "Why are people voting Fynal?" Instead you say "we". That suggests at the least that you're comfortable with the wagon, because we is a familiar term. At most it suggests that you're already planning to vote Fynal (we I.e. you identify with the voters), and that's supported by the combination of the 'least' option and the fact that you've asked the reasoning despite that least option. Conclusion is then that something shifty is going on.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
When I use "We" I use it to imply we as a form of town is voting together.

I did not, and still don't see merits to voting him.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Lemme go find some quotes.

I don't know if this is good or not, but I'm not too sad that Adumb flipped town. His play was really scummy/bad this game and surprised he flipped town but it wasn't the biggest lose.

However, I have a promise to fufill for that Adumb lynch to Glyph so I will get to that shortly.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I am here to replace Blazer.

not sure if I have any stances yet or major concerns over my former self's thoughts.

I'll be reading more previous stuff tomorrow. For now I'm just letting you all know I'm here.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Could you give us a basic skeleton of your reads to satitate us till then? That'd be the most helpful.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Here's a good chunk for why I'm on Fynal and then a conversation we had that left a bad impression.

Fynal, why no comment on the Adumb wagon? Or anything about Adumb in general?

Also why are you trying to throw cultist/recruitment WIFOM around Kary's slot?
I mean you commented on Adumb, but it was really minimalistic and cookie-cutter to what everyone else has said and you didn't really give an opinion to his alignment.
1) sorry, thats what i'm reading right now. I skipped adumb the first time around because nothing he was saying made any sense

2) huh? I was trying to point out that it was really different, because i didn't remember seeing anyone say as much
So you don't think Kary was scum D1, but you think he could have been cult'd/recruited N1 and that's why his play is so different toDay?

Can you also talk to me about how Ditzy could simply just be dummy town?

One final thing, did you intentionally even up the wagons to 4 votes or did you do this unintentionally?
1) I guess its possible. I had a town read on him D1, but his play today is pretty scummy.

2) thats what I assumed at first, especially after my experience in that minigame, but the thing i voted him for is just something else.

3) lol no, I did check the votecount but only to make sure i wasn't L-1ing him or anything
[/collapse]

Then there is this post which I just found in re-reading the posts on Fynal.

unvote, vote Adumb

L-2. I want dietz toMorrow.

I have absolutely no idea how July plays, so I don't really know what to think in regards to the meta on PL's wall. However, If Adumb flips town, i want to look at PL. right around the start of my newbie game kuzzi told me that when a scum comes into a game where a townie is about to be lynched they often will post something inconclusive and end up with the lynchee as a nullishtownwtfever read, so that when the townie flips they don't get looked at for scummy lynch intent. As for scumAdumb (lol) flip, i'm not so sure. The move i'd expect would be him comming in with a huge wall condemning dietz or RR or whoever the hell to get the wagon off adumb, not the vote-less thing he posted
Here he comes in saying that he wants to look into July if Adumb were to flip town, but instead he comes into this day-phase more worried about the votes on him. He says that he has good reason to believe based off a scum-tell Kuzi said.

Then there is his reaction to the votes on him. He doesn't question me or Soup, but instead attacks Kary for his vote on him because it is the weakest vote out of the three. He also says "You confident in J/Soup?" which is a grimy way to ask the question to Kary.

So yeah, that's why I'm, personally, on Fynal and would encourage others to join in.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Hold on, he said he wanted to have Ditzy toDay and look into July. Yet he did neither...what?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Vote: J

Adumb's stupidity will be revenged (yes, revenged, not avenged)

What are you doing?

Get on Fynal.

No claims toDay either. If this was a small, I would consider it more of an option but not at the moment.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Just getting back from Spiderman, and it is way too late to be doing mafia.

But I didn't realize Marshy swung that way.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
VOTE COUNT:

[4] Fynal: Яagnarock / J / Kary / Nabe

[1] J: Jdietz43

[0] -Masquerain-

[0] Яagnarock
[0] Dark Horse
[0] Kary
[0] Krystedez
[0] DtJ Glyphmoney
[0] Nabe
[0] Red Ruy
[0] WashedLaundry
[0] Pink Lemonade
[0] Jdietz43

[8] Not Voting: -Masquerain- / Dark Horse / Krystedez / DtJ Glyphmoney / Red Ruy / WashedLaundry / Fynal / Pink Lemonade

With 13 alive, it takes 8 to lynch!

Deadline set for Wednesday 11th July, Midnight GMT.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Lesson learned, don't tell people why you think somebody is scum.

Bah, go town

Note: this bah post does not imply any additional knowledge of the setup.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
877 and 880 are both gross. Looking at Kary and Ryu both now.
This looks.... unnecessary.
I find myself asking that a lot with Nabe's posts this game. Mainly like "Care to explain that...?"
This too.
Seriously, these aren't RR votes.
You're right. Full reads from you once we lynch RR?
Like it's a bad idea.
Vote: Fynal @J's post
Hmmm... really?
@Mod request votecount
What are your thoughts, Soup?

@Soup: Please give me your opinion on Glyph vs. RR
@Ditzy: You think Adum was stupid... but right about J?
@Nabe: I'd like to hear your read on J
@Glyph: RR is scum, who are his scumbuddies?
@J: Fynal is scum, who are his scumbuddies?

TTFN

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
What a vapid post. Your statements are all truncated and thoughtless.

My dislike of your 877 is entirely necessary, because it's dirt. You vote Fynal and then say "I don't understand this wagon", which is (obviously) a dissonance between words and action. Did you not see my 890, which should give you a hunch that I'm looking for an explanation of the cogdis?

You casually agree with J, "this too" -- but you haven't asked for explanations from me, at all, this whole game. You're still not asking now; your previous statement was a comment, you ignored my 890, and your "Hmmm, really?" isn't a question at all.

What is your read and reasoning on Fynal? I've made it clear that I'm content with a lynch and I've pointed to the reasoning that appealed to me. You've got a fence between your legs. So don't give me BS like "Hmmm, really?" Put your plan to paper.

Swiss and J both seem to have played to their town metagames and I haven't spared them much thought. Town.

Sho-Minamimoto

J|Sephiroth's Masamune
That is like the first post I agree with Nabe on this game. Kary, you are beginning to crumble in terms of your play and it seems to get worse an worse as the days progress. The thing that is keeping me from looking into you more intently.

~J

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Ditz, why did you want a massclaim so much? You seem to know what happened that night and you can't wait to say something.

#HBC | ѕoup

@Kary

Glyph vs. RR. Not a concern, what about you? You're dropping a ton of questions without having reasoning behind them, as far as I know the last solid thing you did was a weak case on Swiss that didn't go anywhere.

#HBC | ѕoup

Blazer possibly, people keep telling me this is noobtown, but hey, last time people said that (orbo) I was correct.

#HBC | ѕoup

You're right. Full reads from you once we lynch RR?
And we're quick to vote RR, why? Who do you want today Kary? What happened to Swiss? You never progressed that read at all and sat on it the whole day yesterday.

Vote: Kary

Nevermind. I've ascended.

#HBC | ѕoup

I want to clarify a couple of things.

J had reasoning for Fynal but you were just hopping to hop on a wagon, I'm cautious of J still but it's not as ugly as your jump, you could say that quick-vote was a reaction test of sorts, and your reaction did not give me one to like. I was confused with RR's response, yet not surprised. I don't see scum-intent there but I do see scum-intent in earlier points and I find Glyph's reasoning legitimate, the thing about RR is that as scum he likes to skate on presence and never sticks his neck out, all RR has done this game is be safe with every post he has and the lack of actual push is nasty. WL just bothers me greatly and I can't get that out of my head, I would love some current responses from him.

J, go further on what you were doing with PL, I remember you dropping an FoS on them, but I never seen it go further, I'd be willing to work with you for a common goal, as their play has left a bad taste in my mouth.

#HBC | ѕoup

I want to assume something else, let's assume Kary is scum. Is his hop on Fynal just distancing or just wanting to get rid of a townie? How do you feel about the connection between Fynal and Kary (Specifically J)?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I want to clarify a couple of things.

J had reasoning for Fynal but you were just hopping to hop on a wagon, I'm cautious of J still but it's not as ugly as your jump, you could say that quick-vote was a reaction test of sorts, and your reaction did not give me one to like. I was confused with RR's response, yet not surprised. I don't see scum-intent there but I do see scum-intent in earlier points and I find Glyph's reasoning legitimate, the thing about RR is that as scum he likes to skate on presence and never sticks his neck out, all RR has done this game is be safe with every post he has and the lack of actual push is nasty. WL just bothers me greatly and I can't get that out of my head, I would love some current responses from him.

J, go further on what you were doing with PL, I remember you dropping an FoS on them, but I never seen it go further, I'd be willing to work with you for a common goal, as their play has left a bad taste in my mouth.
Didn't know I was in a newbie game.

Top Bottom