• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tekken Mafia | Now with the real endgame flavour.... Who won?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Y'see, it's exactly that laugh ('haha') that makes me suspect scumJ ! ! !

If it IS a first, why not say something like:
Every game has a first I guess :)
:glare:

anyways :awesome:

by the way, me asking you if you're scum makes you aware of the tell thereby making it null. But I thought you'd probably say something about me asking, which is why I did it ;)

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm sorry, this isn't answering my questions, please try again.
Okay, so RR's definitely scum. But J is also right, I don't think his lynch is gunna be happening right now and that's okay.

I'm honestly fine with either the Adumb or JD lynch, but I'd lean more towards the JD lynch if only on the ground that Adumb has a solid mafia background and thus has a much better chance or actually straightening up if he is town.

But know I'm not exactly thrilled about putting RR on the backburner. I expect those of you who have echoed my concerns with him to help me with that tomorrow or the day after.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Okay, so RR's definitely scum. But J is also right, I don't think his lynch is gunna be happening right now and that's okay.
Him not budging on this isn't an indication of alignment, no matter how you look at it. You could say he's not answering because he has to think up reasons, but even then that's reaching, and Red Ryu would do something like this as town, indy, or mafia :/.

This reminds me that I need to re-read the argument you two had (since I don't remember getting a read on either of you two from it) XD.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I want him to comment on something with other players to make connections and get stances.

Outside of that last post I am blind on what he thinks on most of the cast.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
My lack of stances is 100% intentional and not changing anytime soon

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Him not budging on this isn't an indication of alignment, no matter how you look at it. You could say he's not answering because he has to think up reasons, but even then that's reaching, and Red Ryu would do something like this as town, indy, or mafia :/.

This reminds me that I need to re-read the argument you two had (since I don't remember getting a read on either of you two from it) XD.

Joey I know what I'm doing.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Kary, you really are a silly player. But so much fun to play with.

Glyph, I'll exchange/promise you a re-read on RR for an Adumb vote. Deal? I can also understand your motives for keeping your cards close to the chest even though personally I prefer more of a paper trail so it makes things so much easier later on in the game.

:phone:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh just a note: 'haha' is just something I say a lot even on like skype/texting and the like that I really need to stop saying so much because i use it like a punctuation mark. ;P

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Kary, you really are a silly player. But so much fun to play with.

Glyph, I'll exchange/promise you a re-read on RR for an Adumb vote. Deal? I can also understand your motives for keeping your cards close to the chest even though personally I prefer more of a paper trail so it makes things so much easier later on in the game.

vote: Adumb

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Would someone mind replacing me on the wagon? I feel I want the hammer for protection sake. If people feel another person deserves hammer, I'll be cool letting them having it.

Also Kary, you never answered my questions on how my entrance was "safe".

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
VOTE COUNT:

[6] adumbrodeus: J / -Masquerain- / Jdietz43 / Red Ruy / Kary / DtJ Glyphmoney
[4] Jdietz43: Pink Lemonade / Nabe / Яagnarock / Fynal
[2] J: WashedLaundry / adumbrodeus

[0] -Masquerain-
[0] Яagnarock
[0] Dark Horse
[0] DtJ Glyphmoney
[0] Nabe
[0] WashedLaundry
[0] Fynal
[0] Pink Lemonade
[0] Kary
[0] Blazer
[0] Red Ruy

[2] Not Voting: Blazer / Dark Horse

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch!
Deadline set for Saturday 30th June, Midnight GMT.

__

Pink Lemonade, Nabe and Adumbrodeus have been prodded!
I'm also waiting on Krystedez to get back to me about replacing Blazer.

Declared V/LAs

• Dark Horse [until today]
  • Яagnarock [n/a]
  • J [July 2nd - 5th]

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
IMO Joey is about as brownie townie as it gets in this game so far, I'd rather he had the hammer.

Glyph, you know you'll be expected to out reads if we are to follow you on RR tomorrow correct? Tunneling like this is doing us no good in other areas.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
unvote

I guess I'll hammer unless there are objections ._.

@Glyph: Okay. I'll give RR a re-read as well, since I feel kinda confused on the slot after reading the discussion you two had. (I need to re-read that again as well XD.)

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
Catching up, addressing things in no particular order.

I liked J's catch up posts, I don't agree with everything and personally find JDietz scum>dumb but I can understand his logic and I like seeing everything laid out from him being open about his reads and looking at pretty much all the players and giving opinions.

I understand J being on the Adumb wagon, especially with this new J v. Adumb thing which is so strongly rooted in meta, but I'm not convinced of Adumb scum. I pressured Adumb for a large portion of yesterDay and his responses about his Kuz suspicions seemed sincere, even though those were rooted in meta as well. So while I don't like the meta argument, his play has been consistent. I also think that unless Adumb and Blazer are scum together, Adumb would have jumped on Blazer when he had the chance D1 or even toDay, but instead he agreed with me and looked at the intent behind his actions and didn't get on that wagon which I felt was opportunistic. So I'm not liking the direction Adumb is going in toDay, but he's not who I want to lynch toDay.

Nabe, what are your thoughts on WL? YesterDay you didn't seem to like him starting the Blazer wagon, what are your feelings on him now?

Glyph v. RR is very interesting; I really like Glyph's first post, especially this part:

Myyyy goodness, what's this! Noble RR, selfless to the end. This post is so utterly grimy that I almost thought he was a BRoomer. Lets look at why!

REASON NUMBER #1: THE INDIRECT CALLOUT. RR wants attention to be on myself, but doesn't really want to be the driving force behind it. That ****'s risky as scum, its hella easier to just throw the information out there and wait for someone else to pick it up.

REASON NUMBER #2: 'I AIN'T EVEN SCARED'. Absolutely no mention of the scum read on himself. No 'wow Glyph where did that come from' or 'wtf you're a moron, have you even read what I've been doing?'. No no, RR is just worried about that unusual DH read of course.

REASON NUMBER #3: LITTLE THING CALLED MOTIVE. Why would RR make this post. Motive is a tricky little thing in mafia, since it really can be spun any damn way you want, but in this case I'd like to hear what prompted this. Go ahead and read back on D2. There's no mention on lil' ol Glyphmoney before this post. What caused RR to remember me at THIS particular time, and why'd he bring it up in such a cautious manner?
I can understand Glyph's tactics and I do see town motivation to try and elicit a reaction from "scum reads"; I also think that the way that he laid out his case shows that even if he is tunnelling a bit on RR, he is scumhunting and looking at actions AND motives to try and get a read on the slot.

RR's response is alright, I know that he does go after inactives quite a bit but what I think is important and which Glyph pointed out is that RR only called out Glyph as an inactive. And even with other people getting prodded who had activity, there are other people such as Fynal who barely contributed D1 and only recently contributed D2 that RR didn't get on. I also find RR's town read on Glyph weak, and it seems like he saw town motive in Glyph's case because he was trying to get/him off his back and appease him. RR is leaning scum and I think that this interaction is deff TvT or TvS with Glyph town. I would support an RR lynch but I'd still prefer a JDietz lynch because:

Apparently bad things happened to Swiss... (or he did bad things?) be ok bro.

For all of those of you wondering, my push on Swiss was weak as piss intentionally to see how things would go both from him and from bystanders. I figured if I was going to be gone forever I might as well create controversy to make reads from. Make no mistake that I was sincere in suspicion that he could still be scum, but the lack of vote and only light hinting of a case was intentional.

I take J's lack of voting me yet as a scumtell. (hahahaha-always tunnels me endlessly it's so fun...)

PS: Reading is for suckers: none of any of this is informed whatsoever by the latest events
This post is terrible. First of all, I don't believe that JDietz was joking or intentionally gave a weak read; I think that he threw out the idea thinking that Swiss would be an easy push on the Kuz town flip and with Kary's suspicions already stated. His first conclusion though isn't to see how other people responded, but to immediately call J scum from not voting him, even though while he was gone a lot of people accused Swiss/J, Swiss went after Kary, J replaced Swiss and J caught up on the game. To say that it was a scumtell for J not to be voting him is a dumb accusation and makes the assumption that J would focus on the suspicions on him, and specifically JDietz's suspicion of him, upon replacing into the game.

Also, he then says at the end that "None of any of this is informed whatsoever by latest events", therefore giving him a backdoor out of ALL those statements he just made -_- . This entire post is a backdoor to his previous suspicion of Swiss and his current comments on J.

@PL: I asked people to talk about those I was most unsure of, in this case also directly asking the people I was unsure of (Swiss/Adum/Fynal/Nabe/Soup). Me getting stated reads to compare to my internal gut reads is one of the easiest ways I've found of forming an idea of alignment. Asking questions seemed like the best way to get back in the game and have some real reads after being under too much scrutiny to hunt properly. Unfortunately no one responded before or after I left.
But you never pushed them to respond when they didn't and you didn't try to involve yourself in current events like Kary did with the Swiss/Kuz discussion. You asked questions and then you were fine when they didn't give answers and spent all Day with just a Toastin read you hung onto. Even if people didn't respond to your questions, you could have provided some idea of where your reads were or what you though of Player A v. Player B and etc but instead you just stayed out of the limelight after the pre-game controversy cooled down. That's what I don't like; that you solely asked questions instead of giving reads or generating content yourself.

On another note, I'm not sure why everyone is changing their read on Kary; I think that even if you don't agree with him, he's definitely been looking at intent and was trying to scumhunt when he stated his reads on Swiss. Especially statements like this:

@Joey/Masquerain: I seemed more confident before, because I had things to work with. My read wasn't any better but I had something to push Swiss with, which I felt would clear up that read one way or another. Now I have to find new things to work with.

@WashedLaundry: I have very little meta on Swiss, and I don't really care how he normally plays because he can easily just use that in his defence; I was trying to read past his play to his thought process. I have no clue as to the thought process on his vote on me.
It's not about being wrong about Kuz, a bunch of people did that; it's whether they really were wrong- why they were pushing Kuz. I don't have much to push Adum with right now anyhow.
Where he says he's trying to read past Swiss' play and understand his thought process make sense and I liked his efforts at scumhunting even if I don't agree with them.

My two strongest scumreads right now are JDietz and RR.

I'm staying on the JDietz toDay unless I have to move my vote to prevent a NL because I'm not convinced that Adumb is scum.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Wait what am I doing

I can't hammer unless it's tonight lol. I leave tomorrow and will have no internet access (as far as I know) until Tuesday xP.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
@Pink Lemonade: Why would he go after Blazer when he could make a play on Swiss? As town or scum.

He's already gotten rid of one player better than him. Not sure why Adumb scum wouldn't try to get rid of another (although this point is null, I'd see him doing it as town or scum)

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
@PL:

You realize saying "J is scum because he didn't vote me" is and has continued to be a joke, correct? It's a running theme between us so far that he always tunnels me. You also didn't like that my initial action was this instead of looking for reactions, I should point out to you that that is indeed the first thing I talk about afterwards if you realize the actual situation instead of skimming. Doesn't that seem contradictory to you: even if you assumed my J statement was truth instead of humor, isn't that a read I would have directly gathered?

You're allowed to dislike that I never got responses from people, however you have to realize that the day ended around the time I was waiting for them. I was indeed upset that no one responded (and have already said so in my second asking), but there was nothing I could do about it, and once the new day began I was already going V/LA.

There's a distinct reason I'm asking these questions as well: I need reads badly. It's no secret that RVS was basically bypassed, especially for us newer players and me in particular as I was focused on and had to play defensive. I can't give reads I don't have, and I can't be confident in the ones I get if I can't supplement them.

Followup question: Do you have good reason to trust Adumb in particular?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
so unless Nabe and PL vote Adumb toNight Joey can't hammer. Uuuugh.

IGMEOY: Pink Lemonade

Your last post is really bugging me in terms of how safe it is and just how cautious you are being when approaching your reads. It feels somewhat robotic in your last post, July. I'll get to it more later tonight hopefully

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm more concerned with the logical missteps. PL as a hyrda is normally incredibly thorough as a rule.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
That's July. She is really through but there's something else about her play this game that is bugging me the more I see it. I can't quite put my finger on it though which is the problem. It's like a gut thing but I could put into words what I don't like about her slot, I would just need to go into detail about it.

July, how much has Ranmaru actually posted this game?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think you slightly mistook my sentiments: my point is I don't think PL is actually being thorough right now.

They're making points I wouldn't expect them to glaze over the flaws of. For instance the backdoor sentiment: in a way letting people know what I had really done on arrival without reading is the opposite of a backdoor as I wouldn't even know how things had gone. There are too many oversights that need addressing: I'll see what PL has to say when a member of the hyrda returns.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Deffo could see it with the way PL is avoiding Adumb like th black plague and not wanting to give a full town read to him or a full scum read to him. July sticking to her guns on Ditzy isn't something that set off weird vibes, it was why she was sticking to her guns on the issue.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
unvote, vote Adumb

L-2. I want dietz toMorrow.

I have absolutely no idea how July plays, so I don't really know what to think in regards to the meta on PL's wall. However, If Adumb flips town, i want to look at PL. right around the start of my newbie game kuzzi told me that when a scum comes into a game where a townie is about to be lynched they often will post something inconclusive and end up with the lynchee as a nullishtownwtfever read, so that when the townie flips they don't get looked at for scummy lynch intent. As for scumAdumb (lol) flip, i'm not so sure. The move i'd expect would be him comming in with a huge wall condemning dietz or RR or whoever the hell to get the wagon off adumb, not the vote-less thing he posted

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
@Pink Lemonade: Why would he go after Blazer when he could make a play on Swiss? As town or scum.

He's already gotten rid of one player better than him. Not sure why Adumb scum wouldn't try to get rid of another (although this point is null, I'd see him doing it as town or scum)

That's a good point, I didn't look at it like that, as in as scum it would have benefited him in the short term to go for Toastin/Swiss and go town on Blazer.

I was thinking in the long term. If Blazer is town, Adumb scum could have thrown some suspicions on him with the rest of the people who hopped on that wagon and then used those suspicions to push a mislynch later down the line.
@PL:

You realize saying "J is scum because he didn't vote me" is and has continued to be a joke, correct? It's a running theme between us so far that he always tunnels me. You also didn't like that my initial action was this instead of looking for reactions, I should point out to you that that is indeed the first thing I talk about afterwards if you realize the actual situation instead of skimming. Doesn't that seem contradictory to you: even if you assumed my J statement was truth instead of humor, isn't that a read I would have directly gathered?

You're allowed to dislike that I never got responses from people, however you have to realize that the day ended around the time I was waiting for them. I was indeed upset that no one responded (and have already said so in my second asking), but there was nothing I could do about it, and once the new day began I was already going V/LA.

There's a distinct reason I'm asking these questions as well: I need reads badly. It's no secret that RVS was basically bypassed, especially for us newer players and me in particular as I was focused on and had to play defensive. I can't give reads I don't have, and I can't be confident in the ones I get if I can't supplement them.

Followup question: Do you have good reason to trust Adumb in particular?
I didn't realize it was a joke, so I treated it as if you were serious.

And no that doesn't seem contradictory to me; how in the heck would you have immediately gathered a J read when you said you hadn't read, and how would you be able to make assumptions about where J's vote is when he was in the process of replacing in/catching up? Anyways, if it was meant to be a joke then that's a little different, but you STILL use this post to say that your previous suspicions of Swiss were intentionally weak which I don't believe.

Also, looking back on it:

I'm not votin till I caught up and I'm not sure if I am even having you as a scum-read yet because I'm not read up.

J seems to have taken your thing about him not voting seriously as well. AND then you said it again here in your official response thingy:

Yep, scum. J would already be voting me by now.
Anyways, the responses:

You tell Soup:

And I take your response to it as a town tell.
I've done stupider in the past and will again in the future. I'm just glad I got some responses while away.
Which I agree with that.

Then the bulk of it is indecisive or wishy-washy:

Unsure how to take RR vs. Glyph right now, opinion to come as it fleshes itself out.
Indecisive.

Don't like Adumb voting Swiss after seeing apparent support without additional reasons, unsure of Washed. As someone who had lingering suspicions of a scum in the Adumb/Toastin/Swiss triangle I can see how he would be under scrutiny (and personally wouldn't mind said to erase doubt), but I don't like that they followed so fast for so little when I didn't even vote.

@Washed: What exactly were/are you voting Swiss for if you had to sum it up in three sentences or less. (Is his vote on Kary the only reason, or is there more?) Why do you like Nabe?
Indecisive on WL, and not very strong on Adumb. You say that you don't like him and you suspect something between the Toastin/Swiss/Adumb triangle, but you just kind of let it hanging there.

Kary has become more shaky lately, needs a reread to follow. I'm interested in why Swiss felt threatened by Kary. After it became clear Kary was unsure of Swiss, his own opinion changed to reflect that culminating in a vote. In reading that offhand before leaving I couldn't find a ready explanation for it. Kary's push on Swiss is bad and not well thought out: working off hindsight, but why react so intensely in Swiss's situation, so much as to accuse me and Kary of being a scum-team for my passing dig, which in all respects was very mild and was even prefaced as discussion. Barring an investigative result I see no overt reason.
This is another weak statement. You suspect Kary a bit and throw out some suspicion but once again I don't see it going anywhere or culminating into any kind of read. Your suspicions and accusations just linger there without ever coming together to really say something.

I feel that Blazin has more noobscum than noobtown in him since I left, he has done no active work to clear himself nor contribute anything other than "that's ok I think" and "I'm not sure.

I dislike that he twisted FF's intentions to weakly incriminate Swiss here while discrediting his own input. FF did not have a particular opinion on any matter iirc, and him dying first seems to me like a self fulfilling prophecy.

I could see him as a lynch choice today to clear our heads.
Stronger stance on Blazin, which is reasonable enough but you support his lynch for toDay not because you think that he could be scum, but "to clear our heads". I've already said I find Blazin noobtown and comments like that make me think you do too and you just want to take advantage of an easy lynch.

Then some questions/responses to me, RR, and DH and a nice comment to Joey. There is so little here and so little that is substantial. The only person you explicitly say you are willing to lynch is Blazer and thats to "clear our heads". You have some town reads but all I've gotten from you in terms of scum reads are weak and indecisive suspicions.

so unless Nabe and PL vote Adumb toNight Joey can't hammer. Uuuugh.

IGMEOY: Pink Lemonade

Your last post is really bugging me in terms of how safe it is and just how cautious you are being when approaching your reads. It feels somewhat robotic in your last post, July. I'll get to it more later tonight hopefully
Kk, you will deff have to explain how it is safe lol. Robotic I understand because I feel robotic right now ><

That's July. She is really through but there's something else about her play this game that is bugging me the more I see it. I can't quite put my finger on it though which is the problem. It's like a gut thing but I could put into words what I don't like about her slot, I would just need to go into detail about it.

July, how much has Ranmaru actually posted this game?
He hasn't posted :( Maybe once in pre-game, but he got his computer running LoL and then he found PSO2 so he's distracted, so I've been going solo.

I think you slightly mistook my sentiments: my point is I don't think PL is actually being thorough right now.

They're making points I wouldn't expect them to glaze over the flaws of. For instance the backdoor sentiment: in a way letting people know what I had really done on arrival without reading is the opposite of a backdoor as I wouldn't even know how things had gone. There are too many oversights that need addressing: I'll see what PL has to say when a member of the hyrda returns.
Well this is an exagerration; you knew that Swiss had been replaced and that J wasn't voting you, so you had some knowledge of what was going on, and if you are scum I'm sure you would have known that your statement about Swiss hadn't worked out and that you needed to do something to remedy it.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
unvote, vote Adumb

L-2. I want dietz toMorrow.

I have absolutely no idea how July plays, so I don't really know what to think in regards to the meta on PL's wall. However, If Adumb flips town, i want to look at PL. right around the start of my newbie game kuzzi told me that when a scum comes into a game where a townie is about to be lynched they often will post something inconclusive and end up with the lynchee as a nullishtownwtfever read, so that when the townie flips they don't get looked at for scummy lynch intent. As for scumAdumb (lol) flip, i'm not so sure. The move i'd expect would be him comming in with a huge wall condemning dietz or RR or whoever the hell to get the wagon off adumb, not the vote-less thing he posted
That's fair enough. Regardless of what Adumb flips, can you look more into Dietz toMorrow as well?

Someone point me to the case quick?
I don't think there is a coherent case, just the interactions between J and Adumb over meta.

Which reminds me, I forgot to answer the question from JDietz of why I would have to trust Adumb in particular. I had a conflict with him through most of yesterDay over his Toastin push and I liked his responses; he was calm and logical within the confines of what he was looking at, which was meta. I also liked his stance on Blazer, as I said before, because I think as scum he could have been opportunistic and thrown suspicion in on him as well. I don't like his interactions with J toDay but they are consistent with what he's been looking at all game, which is meta.

Also, @JDietz: You keep saying that you can't get reads and that you needed the questions to get reads badly because of no RVS, but even yesterDay that shouldn't have been a problem with getting reads on the active cast once conflicts between Toastin/Adum/Swiss and Blazer came into the game and people like Kary, WL and DH responded. I do understand the alue of questions but those not being answered does not mean you have an excuse for not having reads yesterDay outside Toastin.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
July, why are you saying there is no "coherent" case on Adumb because that is not true in the slightest at all dear.

Nabe, apparently if you get on the Adumb wagon you get free townie points. July is refusing so we should lynch her soon. <3

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh and July, you should totally punch Ran for not playing this game and ditching you.

@Nabe: Basically Adumb made a reaching case on Kuzi that majorly consisted of meta and then tried to lynch Swiss off the same grounds, then when I came into the game, he ignored my posts and just said that I show know how Adumb plays and therefore I should know that Swiss was scum due to meta and it was just weird and reaching. That's a basic summary. Plus his inactivity when being pressured is less to be desired for.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
That doesn't sound very substantial when you put it into a small paragraph. And the inactivity "when being pressured" comment looks tacked onto the end. And, that you say "when being pressured" makes it sound probably bigger than it is, like he's avoiding the thread and avoiding defending himself from allegations, and/or shirking pressure when he's not even here to do so afaik.

July sounds like normal July in her recent large post; not sure why or how you could think that she sounds robotic.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
July, why are you saying there is no "coherent" case on Adumb because that is not true in the slightest at all dear.

Nabe, apparently if you get on the Adumb wagon you get free townie points. July is refusing so we should lynch her soon. <3
Because there isn't J dear, there's no (well, there was no) singular post that encompasses the reasons for voting Adumb which would constitute a case. No one took and put quotes together of what Adumb did, explained why it was scummy, and then voted him and tried to convince others to vote him (ex: my case on JDietz) so there WAS no one place Nabe could look to for an explanation on why Adumb was being voted for until right now with your #837. :p

Also, if I was close enough to Ran to punch him right now, I definitely wouldn't be punching him right now :woman:
#LongDistance #SummerSucks #Angst

Top Bottom