• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tek Lounge, Naples Bi-weekly Turny

-!-

Smash Lord
yeah man i'll get in touch with everyone, i'm sure they'll all be interested in this, looking forward to it man!
Thanks A LOT Zach!!! as soon as you know anyone that will be attending let me know so I can Add them to the List.

Hey, how worried should we be about the limit? Should we get there early just in case.
Well My place can Deff fit a little over 20 comfortable, if anything maybe after getting 30 people registered then I'll think about the Limit ohh and you can come as early as 12:00pm for friendlies and so on

sounds like a good tourney mix! ill try to see if i can make it. its kinda far out but ill try to make the trip. it looks wayyy better than TL.. you should defiinately bannn lylat for the neutralss. its a BADDDD stageeee trust mee. the otherr are better for neutralsss. teams will be good tooo. abd crewww
ChaIngrabing FAlcoo and Emo^Wolf Will RipPPPP
ReVaGGGG
POr VIDAAAA
FxCK Gay Metaknights!!! who agree with me???? no more up+B at 20%
You better make it >.> gotta make this big O.O and no Lylat won't be bann just look at the Rules o.O

btw this is the thread of the Tourney:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=210101

You guys can post suggestion, anything that you guys think should change, add etc... well talk about and see what we can come up with... I just want to say THANK YOU ALL that are supporting me on this one, I'll try to make it run the best I can ^.^ and again sorry for the late post >.> no one is gonna see it at this hour but yea <.< there ya go and Thanks again Jssn for the Flyer I'm gonna print them out right now for my brother to take to school and so on... THANKS again to all of you o.O still waiting for others >.>

-!-

Smash Lord
U guyz should come up ot the tourney this weekend! Then all of us up here can come down to urs!!!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=205950
We would but the thing is like 6 hours away + it's out of nowhere and since the one that usually drive us works weekends he can't ask for a day off in the current week... Sorry but maybe sometime in the future with better planning, and if someone could House us it'll be better for us to go, rest afterwards and drive back fresh in the morning ^.^

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
You should deff try to make it to this tourney, its gona be big... and not to mention the pot is gona be way bigger than what they were planning on having at Tek Lounge.

Bring friends with you.....

About banning lylat i dont really care if you all want to bann it and keep it as a counter pick, its fine with me.

About metaknight, please let me kill em all... i love fighting meta knights they dont really know the basics of the game, unless they r really good, they just know their moves are faster than ours, but if they dont shield, power shield, spot dodge at the right times... then they are easy.....

besides you allready konw what to xpect... shadow loop to down smash.... after they spot dodge they are gona down smash... tornado, ugh just shield it? wait for him to land and hit him. Spam your gun if your wolf... and bring him to Yoshis ISland since the sides are small you can easily kill him at 70% if they dont DI.
ill Definately try to make it for sure. and yea ill be bringing some other smasher with me
add RazorG,Vampiro, and gato//oh and Riku, and thanksss for the tips on metaknightss abd yeaa i hate the factt that anyone can pik up MK and be good cus its speed but yoour right it dosnt show much skillsss. the toourney is kinda farrr but ill definately be attending. and to try to help you guys out ima prinnt some copies of your flyers and post them up on my high school and give them to some people to make the attendancee better. if its ok with you guysss. and jssn thnkss again and if either of us face a MK lets teach them what reallll skillLSSS areee!!!!!
EmO^Wolf

ReVAGGG

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
And EmoWolf, my brother and I are gonna go double captain falcon again on your team, but this time we're gonna win, lulz.
LOL i BArelyyy saww this pOSttt lol buttt yea man that was a good match doblee falconn
But I Will Be the One to Take you Down! :laugh: lol looking forward to our nextt matchh! Ihatenybrotherrr and brotherrr

sorry i read this late lol

B_AWAL

Smash Master
ill Definately try to make it for sure. and yea ill be bringing some other smasher with me
add RazorG,Vampiro, and gato//oh and Riku, and thanksss for the tips on metaknightss abd yeaa i hate the factt that anyone can pik up MK and be good cus its speed but yoour right it dosnt show much skillsss. the toourney is kinda farrr but ill definately be attending. and to try to help you guys out ima prinnt some copies of your flyers and post them up on my high school and give them to some people to make the attendancee better. if its ok with you guysss. and jssn thnkss again and if either of us face a MK lets teach them what reallll skillLSSS areee!!!!!
EmO^Wolf

ReVAGGG
GOOD STUFF ^_^

U guys need directions? Hit me up at (954)618-9548

We would but the thing is like 6 hours away + it's out of nowhere and since the one that usually drive us works weekends he can't ask for a day off in the current week... Sorry but maybe sometime in the future with better planning, and if someone could House us it'll be better for us to go, rest afterwards and drive back fresh in the morning ^.^
K, I'll try to send U guys a message about the next 1 sooner. I might b able to house U guys myself.

-!-

Smash Lord
K, I'll try to send U guys a message about the next 1 sooner. I might b able to house U guys myself.
yea that would be cool, if the place was like 2 hours away we wouldn't need housing... it would be 12 hours of total driving so yea driving late at night isn't too fun hehehe... but thanks though ^.^ also how big does that tourney usually get??? and how smooth/fast it is???

iceclimberspwn

Smash Rookie
Going to some random guys house for a Brawl tourny, idk how many of you are close friends but i dont really want to go to someones house to kick their ***, i'd rather do it out in public. Prob end up being the only girl there. Anyways think i'll check out the tek lounge tournys. See how that goes. Muah! : P

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
Going to some random guys house for a Brawl tourny, idk how many of you are close friends but i dont really want to go to someones house to kick their ***, i'd rather do it out in public. Prob end up being the only girl there. Anyways think i'll check out the tek lounge tournys. See how that goes. Muah! : P
Bring a friend with you -_- , if you really feel like that. Maybe your bf, but dont bring your dad.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
yea that would be cool, if the place was like 2 hours away we wouldn't need housing... it would be 12 hours of total driving so yea driving late at night isn't too fun hehehe... but thanks though ^.^ also how big does that tourney usually get??? and how smooth/fast it is???
I'm pretty sure that tourney is effectively dead since they are all going to this new one. and if you don't want to be the only girl, I can wear a dress if you want.

UpTown

Smash Apprentice
Yup you do theres tons of good snakes in florida, but talking about the character itself it is an ***, specially to a pit player, alot of people might just see pit a spammer, and you know what we have to be. Against a Snake there is no close range game between pIT and Snake... pit will be destroyed... it is really challenging to defeat a snake without tryng to load up the %. and also a Marth because of the range of all his moves, it out ranges pit horribly.

Metal Gear is such a great game.. i don't think i would have gotten the game because of snake, but i gotta say i didnt have a wii, prior to brawl.... as soon as it came out i bought the wii, with the game. BRAWL is the only wii game i own.... xD
same here lol

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman

Last time EmoWolf brought his gf.
Oh, and don't show up to Tek lounge expecting a tournament, there will be nothing there. All attendance from there is going to M!X's house for his tournament.

-!-

Smash Lord
Hey there I'm the one hosting the house tourney, yea I am a random guy hosting the tournament lol but I'll say about half the people attending this know me well... I would of love to go to TekLounge instead but thing is they have bad prizes and fees and like people said the attendance is either gonna be low or non if you show up there... so if you're looking for a fair tournament, with a good turn out, great competition or easy, well I'll suggest for you to come ^.^ yea prob you'll be the only girl, but maybe not cuz fliers are runing around through schools plus I think my brother is bringing a few girls, jiggs, peaches etc.. but I think it's worth coming or else you'll miss prob the best Tourney ever to hit this area after ihatemybrothers... there's no House Fee and if you don't have a partner for doubles you could find one here or you don't have to enter it cuz it's separate fees for each unlike TekLounge... prizes will go down to third place and maybe if there's a lot of people maybe even 4th... TL has only to first place and if you get a turn out of less then 15, first team won't get anything.. pay out is cash and besides I haven't seen a girl that can kick *** in brawl in a long while, so I'm interested in you actually coming now ^.^ IC???

Top Bottom