• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Warz #2: Two teams One winner! (16/16) Full, don't post unless your an entrant.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
If you guys are posting something relivant to a tourney, such as matchup results, then a double post is not a terrible thing.
sadlly, when i got my dub post infraction that rule didn't apply for me

also, bmaster, when are we going to do our matches?

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Due to player lost and date shift, Records will be refreshed. Hopefully all memebers will be in a better mood (Happy related christmas!)

cba

Smash Master
or your concept but instead it will be round robin against your opposing teams...

tngodzilla379

Smash Rookie
are you going to restart the registration? i know 2 people who would love to join! :D and if u do any other tourneys i would love to join and/ or help, teams or singles. maybe later we could do a tourney that is a rank team up! (grouped by rank, worst with best, 2nd best with 2nd worst) i dont know about you but i think it would be interesting!

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
There's no need to restart. Since I fought and lost against one of the persons that dropped out I don't mind keeping that person's loss. I don't want interest to die out.

cba

Smash Master
OR we can make 3 or 4 teams consisting of 3-4 people each and then yuo decide w/e you want to do from there. It'll be like crew battles.
the team leader arranges the order in which and who will fight:
Example from my team from CB:
Versus
1. istudying
dabuz. 1​
2. gfe
Omis?. 2​
3. bunnyma
Aryman. 3​
4. cba
Zeonstar. 4​

but im not saying "Ary vs Bunny", nope, thats just the order the leader called them out, it will be like #2 from team Dazo vs #2 from team Rapetastic. The leaders will have to change their Player selection so they could not get predictable.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Its gonna be like a one round tourney

So Who ever wins advances
but the loser would have a chance stay unless the leader loses.

However we could do mini leader tourneys where the leaders fight eachother in a 2 round tourney match. losers have to remov3 player with most loses.

cba

Smash Master
Ok im a leader of my team. only select people will join.yuo can ask me but i already have a few people in mind.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Wifi is down For wii games. There was a crash in nintendo.

I Can't believe I had to completely change the Idea due to drop outs. (Last time it was only 8 people 4 per team. It lastef for 2 weeks. I should have had kept it the same)

cba

Smash Master
Just letting everyone know I'm still in this. I prefer to be under cba's wing. :)
Yay!!!...im waiting 4 scimitars response. thanks bunny!
and im having GFE in my team also....
so its
1. bunnyma
2. GFE
3. awaiting Scimitars response
4. Cba

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
I'll take

Istudying
Arch knight

4 players is to much if we have 4 teams. Take two. Once we have one more leader I'll post the change up. This should last no MORE a week and two days.

EDIT: Anyone wanna be a leader?

cba

Smash Master
istud... of course i wanted you in here...You were 1 of my choices... but GFE wanted in, im still convincing him to get ANOTHER team, teaming w/ GFE gets annoying at some point.

GFE

Smash Journeyman
kk cba...
i wanna be in dabuzs team, if she accepts, if course.

Top Bottom